Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleanora

God motivation 2

17 posts in this topic

I just wanna know, why GM added this buff? When you are trying to execute event orders = you are punished by buffing enemy team? In this case you are supposed to lose event in purpose. Thx for reaction Emerald.

So the enemy team can catch up. It's in its bloody name-"motivation"!  You do realise without this buff how unbalanced and one sided events will be. Aren't you the one who complains about balance the most? 

I'm wondering, do people ever sit down and think before they create a new thread or they post the first thing that comes to their mind? 

Edited by Reicher

Yeah, i bet those OE geared randoms are motivated as fuk to take the flags/capture so they lose the buff and hit less on the dumb mofos who keep capturing/flagin'. Cool story.

3 hours ago, Reicher said:

So the enemy team can catch up. It's in its bloody name-"motivation"!  You do realise without this buff how unbalanced and one sided events will be. Aren't you the one who complains about balance the most? 

I'm wondering, do people ever sit down and think before they create a new thread or they post the first thing that comes to their mind? 

Thats absolutely bullshit ...was that the first thing to come up with?

Eleanora I really tried to make sense of your reply but I couldn't, so I'll politely ignore you and I will attempt to have a conversation with Redman instead, hope you don't mind. 

Redman, you know when there are over 100 people playing it's not the case and that buff constantly comes and goes, it's very insignificant. Your reply, or rather this whole thread, possibly, applies for later stages, like right now, when the popularity is lower. Nonetheless, a lot of features work best in the begining but not so much later on. Some people from other threads state that new players join on daily basis, if that really is the case, God's Motivation could be useful. Mind you, I am not excluding the possibility where it could, also, be detrimental. However, due to the nature of the server the chance of some features, inevitably, is 50-50. Constantly creating threads fueled by emotions instead of rational thoughts is really not that beneficial, when you think about it. To sum, I think it is a good feature, especially in the beginning. 

P.S. I just re-read your reply. What you are implying is there can only be one type of event (TvT) and in the case of other events, people should absolutely never attempt to "execute event orders". Very interesting!  

Edited by Reicher

14 hours ago, Reicher said:

Eleanora I really tried to make sense of your reply but I couldn't, so I'll politely ignore you and I will attempt to have a conversation with Redman instead, hope you don't mind. 
Redman, you know when there are over 100 people playing it's not the case and that buff constantly comes and goes, it's very insignificant. Your reply, or rather this whole thread, possibly, applies for later stages, like right now, when the popularity is lower. Nonetheless, a lot of features work best in the begining but not so much later on. Some people from other threads state that new players join on daily basis, if that really is the case, God's Motivation could be useful. Mind you, I am not excluding the possibility where it could, also, be detrimental. However, due to the nature of the server the chance of some features, inevitably, is 50-50. Constantly creating threads fueled by emotions instead of rational thoughts is really not that beneficial, when you think about it. To sum, I think it is a good feature, especially in the beginning. 
P.S. I just re-read your reply. What you are implying is there can only be one type of event (TvT) and in the case of other events, people should absolutely never attempt to "execute event orders". Very interesting!  

Yes, it's true that at the beginning when the server had around 150+ppl online the buff wasn't as significant as it is now, but since we are at the final stage of the server, the situation is completely different. Usually i log and play around 4-5 maps at max per day, and most of them happens to be Fortress or Capture The Flag type of map, so with current server population, which most of the time is around 20-30 players a certain faction having the buff for the majority of the event is unavoidable. Having less players online means more situations where you end up 1v1,1v2,1v3 etc. and when you add the fact that sometimes the majority of a given faction happens to be of OE geared, 2x augmented players, so the pvp advantage for the mentioned faction is huge. Not to mention that there are large periods of the game that your faction is filled with low geared newbies, who aren't familiar with the server specifics/situation and the disadvantage for them gets even bigger so they simply get destroyed by being shot for 6k while they deal 100-200 dmg leading to the abandonment of the server for most of them. Another thing is that some of the high geared players are letting others to capture on purpose, and of course they will, because of the pvp advantage.
The sad part is that it seems that most of the players are lacking common sense because they prefer to capture/take flags for big part of the map time so they can "do the map objective" and gain some small amount of adena without realizing they can achieve a lot more and gear up a lot faster by getting enchants/golems if they simply focused on doing pvp for 25 minutes instead of running like an bellends with some flag. And the saddest part is that there are many full geared players who keep capturing/taking flags so they can rank up or get 2 adena while they fuk up the pvp situation for those who have logged in a pvp faction server to do actual pvp.
Imagine a situation in which a brain using newcomer who joins at the current stage of the server in which there are around 20 players online per map and creates A grade character with the intentions of doing pvp. First thing he will notice the price of gear/enchants/golems(who are now unavailable) and second he will make some estimations about his way to progress. Then he will notice that doing pvp gets you enchants/ls/golems(who are now unavailable) while capturing/taking flags brings you 2-3 adena, so it's obviously that he would prefer to do actual pvp, for which he plays the game and joined the server in the first place, but then sadly he will also notice that there are couple of full geared capturing/standard-bearer idiots in his own faction who instead of contributing to the pvp are leaving him being outnumbered and playing with significant disadvantage because of the God motivations buff. In the mentioned environment if there is any desire left in the newcomer to stay in the server he will have to suck up with the circumstances and try his best, and that's only if he ain't lame, because most of the newbies are not familiar with the server setup or as it happens most often they are so lame that they can't pick or even setup/buff their character correctly so they will leave instantly because of the huge disadvantage, also add the fact that they will be non-stop prioritized and killed by the high geared noobs.
Even if he tries to explain/reason with those guys, 70% of them won't understand his intentions because of lacking common sense or language barrier, 20% are going to slander him, and maybe 10% at best will collaborate. The stated is from my personal experience by playing this server for 6 seasons.
And yes, i'm implying against "executing the event orders" in Fortress/Capture the Flag type of maps, because in the end, the essence of the game and its core are based on pvp. That's why in their spare time some of us are playing a pvp faction server, which doesn't and shouldn't require the commitment of an low rate server. Just because someone is dumb or lame enough to capture, run around with flags or play a spoiler or nolife 10h+ per day in pvp server doesn't mean that he should be able to hinders the game of those who logged in to chill and make actual pvp for couple of maps.
Some guys who are quiting every season after 2 weeks because of "boredom" suggested major re-work on the reward system of doing the event objects but that won't help the server at all, in fact it will worsen it. Gaining enchants/life stones/golems only from capturing or taking flags will simply make things unnecessary complicated and make the server being undesirable for most of the community.
If i was not interested in doing pvp in pvp based game, but to capture some fortress, i would play Stronghold, not L2.

Make god motivation hp/speed buff only and enhance the effects of death buff. 

The biggest mistake was making it to give offensive stats which veterans will obviously benefit more from it

This god motivation aint an issue when server is highly populated.But right now its abit annoying.Mainly because of this kd ratio clowns.They setup themself ussualy in spawn zone or not further anyway,they kill newbies who are doing objective for maps.And quess what this newbies its making them a favor for this retards to kill them even faster.

Edited by Agent

So you are saying K/D ratio is the reason that now one faction is playing with God Motivation most of the time ? What an complete bullshit. In order only two players are in the K/D ratio list and they are Kat and prinny, and most of the time Kat ain't even playing a DD. Same is the story with Chaos faction, but it seems that Juls ain't active anymore so that leaves the count to one.
So get your deluded head out of your butthurt ass and read the written again.

P.S. Stop being obsessed with this game and instead of making bot chars to test and try to surpass someone in that list, tell those lame noobs from your clan(Crow,Idral,crybaby etc.) to stop giving that buff to the opposite faction.

20 minutes ago, Redman said:

So you are saying K/D ratio is the reason that now one faction is playing with God Motivation most of the time ? What an complete bullshit. In order only two players are in the K/D ratio list and they are Kat and prinny, and most of the time Kat ain't even playing a DD. Same is the story with Chaos faction, but it seems that Juls ain't active anymore so that leaves the count to one.
So get your deluded head out of your butthurt ass and read the written again.

P.S. Stop being obsessed with this game and instead of making bot chars to test and try to surpass someone in that list, tell those lame noobs from your clan(Crow,Idral,crybaby etc.) to stop giving that buff to the opposite faction.

Yes moron i just log few hours now per day and everytime i see kat prinny and icequeen the spawnwarriors killing newbies.If there are few several veterans that can kill them they stay spawn zone or near by so they can run back to it.I never saw them for once in tvt map or vip/battlefield i even call them there but nothing.But why im telling u this?Cause u know already the drill for kd clowns.

This is your poison and result of your retardness for the server with your sugestion.And i call kd clowns not only those from top 20 kd but all this lame players such strider players and noobs that try copy them.Im just disgusted what server has become because of this players.I mean some idiots always find away to abuse the server somehow.

And also i dont understant,i try be a logical human being,but i cannot understand why some idiots think they are pro with kd when they avoid most maps(wich dont have spawn guards),and for sure u never see them in dm/battlefield/vip.I just dont understand whats wrong with their brains.

Redman I can definitely see where you are coming from and I see we do agree on some things. Just out of curiosity what price do people get if they are at the top of a map? Don't think I ever was #1 this season, to be honest. See, I am also a player who would opt out for pvp and I know it can be frustrating when you're enjoying a good map but players force it to end in 4 minutes. However,  newcomers naturally think winning the maps and "executing event objectives" is the right thing to do and you can't really blame them. I guess to avoid this issue, towards the end this buff should be removed, however, I can see why this won't happen from Emerald's point of view. 

Agent would there be a post where you won't show up to moan about k/d ratio? It's becoming repetitive. You and Redman are definitely not shy when it comes to bickering but not every "issue" here is due to k/d ratio stats, and not everything is about you or your disagreement with Redman. Hell, you are currently 4th on the list, very hypocritical for you to be calling people clowns. 

2 hours ago, Reicher said:

Redman I can definitely see where you are coming from and I see we do agree on some things. Just out of curiosity what price do people get if they are at the top of a map? Don't think I ever was #1 this season, to be honest. See, I am also a player who would opt out for pvp and I know it can be frustrating when you're enjoying a good map but players force it to end in 4 minutes. However,  newcomers naturally think winning the maps and "executing event objectives" is the right thing to do and you can't really blame them. I guess to avoid this issue, towards the end this buff should be removed, however, I can see why this won't happen from Emerald's point of view. 

Agent would there be a post where you won't show up to moan about k/d ratio? It's becoming repetitive. You and Redman are definitely not shy when it comes to bickering but not every "issue" here is due to k/d ratio stats, and not everything is about you or your disagreement with Redman. Hell, you are currently 4th on the list, very hypocritical for you to be calling people clowns. 

I just tell what i see.Spawn zones should protect players from being camp spawned after they port map or after they die.And not to be refugee for all this clowns.And same players play only just kind of maps never dm/battlefield/vip/tvt.What would happend with server if we all would do same,i mean even newbies have more balls than this cowards with full gears and weapons+16 and 2 augments.If we all will do same will the server be pvp ?its rhetorical question because if we all do same as some twisted braindead wich in their twisted mind they think this playstyle makes them good players, than  truth is that server would become parody and not at all server with good players.

Good player doesnt mean delogger,spawn pvp player,strider runner,and map evoiders as some may think.

Edited by Agent

Btw Sosa i took spot for nr 1 retard ratio.U deloged and evoided and soe so much that i i feel sorry for u now.All your effort to be pro nr 1 in tops its gone.Good luck for u now to take my spot at kills if u try return the favor.I own u b1tch :).Now u have nothing.

Edited by Agent

Geeez dude, you prove every word that i said with your lame actions, yet you can't realize the way i mock the shit out of you :D. That happens when you are deluded prick.
You said that you won't talk with me for 10 times, yet here you are, staying till those late hours and writing in time intervals while normal people sleep.
You said that K/D is "retard statistic" yet here you are, wasting unadvisedly your time to make and setup bot chars so you can get 16 kills in you attempt to take a N1 spot in a place for which you said that it's only for "retards,runners,clowns,cowards,soe" :D. Funny thing is with all those flames you said to me about me using soe at those pointless Wisdom Test/Clear the Chamber events you did the same in your attempt to enter that list with your main char but you failed miserably, because you already died 6k times like the lame random noob you are :D.
If you think that now i will lose sleep over some stupid game trying to regain some spot that a obsessed mentally ill guy "took" with 16 kills you are even more deluded than i thought.
Having or not having some page statistic won't make players like me and those you mentioned lame to die 20 times per a single map like some random deluded spoiler does, so that won't save you from your misery of chasing guys like me, Juls, prinny, Icequeen, Kat just so you can fail and go demented like you do all the time.

P.S. 6207/480 & 17840/2000 > you in every single way, you lame ass spoiler :D.

On 14.12.2017 at 6:28 PM, Eleanora said:

I just wanna know, why GM added this buff? When you are trying to execute event orders = you are punished by buffing enemy team? In this case you are supposed to lose event in purpose. Thx for reaction Emerald.

Lets imagine for a moment that buff gets removed.

People will stat doing objectives because they have nothing to lose.

Stronger team wins.

Loser team wonders where did the motivation buff went.

People like you create even more topics about unbalanced events.

Buff gets added again.

Repeat.

Got it?

As long as you win the event - and you do if your enemies has that buff - you should really stop complaining.