Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marovich

Expert skills on summoners

32 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Agent said:

.And gloom can amplify damage from other mages

thats bad for the target AND for the necro (if playing solo).

5 minutes ago, fbs said:

if you want to consider multiple ppl atking one target then how can they be OP? 2 daggers or 2 archers can evaporate any robe MUCH quicker without worrying if debuffs landed. When you, sosa, and those other +16 archers go full assist on big maps, there's no mage party that can compete (same applies on smaller maps with daggers party assisting)

taking resists, mbarrier, hp buff, 78 buffs, champion/renewal/warding song is FAR worse than ww/haste. OFC  its the second worst, there are like 3 types? cc, then necro/summoner bane then healer bane. if you can remember more, please feel free to share because i cant think of any.

My point is to not cry about mages,they are very fine in offensive department,they have really good damage also good cc(mmaybe too good).And in defensive department yes they should suffer because they are robes,and everything is in normal parameters here.

About cc from mages is that i think melees suffer too much because of it.Archers can easily evoid those nasty cc as long keep 900 range.Cancel and banes can stack together.Cancel from different mages can stack together.Server aint melee friendly because of mage cc.Geodata aint melee friendly either.With this count of the server how good fighters is irrelevant because its fake.When zerg is all over and full of mages that can cancel u or bane from all directions this is when melees have to suffer.

And i was just defending Necros, the main issue for meeles (and every other class depending on the situation) is stackable cc.

We started talking about bug with 3rd class pets having higher stats and stronger skills with double/triple more power than 2nd class servitors, but still hitting less, but now we see that there are more things to be fixed in the server. Emerald we hope to see ur answer and maybe even to fix something while people are still playing

On 12/14/2017 at 1:24 PM, Agent said:

Mages can hit 1k+ with proeminence/hydroblast/hurricane/death spike if their combo lands such as vortex+surrender/glow.Mages were never weak,i have ridicoulous high jewels +14 aq +10 valakas +9 rest and still take 3k m crits from those mage with +20/30 skills and am +14/16......about what we talk here.Not to mention when is zerg mage arround cancel can tear apart any melee lurking arround(its more evident in server start).Also people dont talk that necro bane lands 100% also slow from sh/sorc is high rate and spammable as well.Surrenders are spammable,geodata will always be against melees,like debuffs aint enough handicap :).

And yes no class can use skills as fast as mage can spam.This apparent low damage per nuke aint low cause of how fast they execute.1k normal nukes+++ per nuke and 3k m crits its no joke damage,its more close to opness actually.

it's lineage xD , it have always been :P . 

On 12.12.2017 at 3:54 PM, Marovich said:

i saw that post, and still cant understand, why its like that? Even with this 19 buff limit i cant get proper buffs of my pet, i have to choose to be full fighter or full mage, but if i choose to take full mage buffs on my horse, it still hits for 300-400 with tidal wave, 79 magnus unicorn which aoe skill should hit for 1,5k-2k. This pvp penalty is just some miss understanding and lack of motivation to fix things.

Yess it should, Emerald nerfed it to the ground after 2 seasons I played it. Was working properly but i can tell it was oped as fk, 1st season I was only person who figured ut how powerfull it might be in such mas pvps. Did not have any competition beside one gladdy. On maps ive been doing like 3x times max kill streaks there were at time,(max was like 50 and after i was not getting adena for most of kills, as they reapepeted themselfs) most often surviving few maps w/o death and 60 kills on each. And then....

Emerald found some java files which claimed tidal has 96 power instead of 226 like on off, stats got changed as well and additional nerfs like delay on stun increased arrived... No more fun since then with 12k magnus crits. This is how you destroy class in +/-1 season.

Edited by zosiek
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, zosiek said:

Yess it should, Emerald nerfed it to the ground after 2 seasons I played it. Was working properly but i can tell it was oped as fk, 1st season I was only person who figured ut how powerfull it might be in such mas pvps. Did not have any competition beside one gladdy. On maps ive been doing like 3x times max kill streaks there were at time,(max was like 50 and after i was not getting adena for most of kills, as they reapepeted themselfs) most often surviving few maps w/o death and 60 kills on each. And then....

Emerald found some java files which claimed tidal has 96 power instead of 226 like on off, stats got changed as well and additional nerfs like delay on stun increased arrived... No more fun since then with 12k magnus crits. This is how you destroy class in +/-1 season.

Well, now its clear why its like that. And emerald says, that its retail thing from ncsoft that they made this 30% penalty on pvp with 3rd class servitors, which is complete bullshit :D Thats why 2nd class pets magic skills has more power than 3rd class. Ok i see he wont do anything about it, gl all