Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Paladin

25 posts in this topic

Does any1 knows the right set of buffs and setup for a pali on ovc? 

I never have enough buffs slots for anything on this char whatever tactics i'm trying , tanker , dd , healer etc. 

An Decent setup for buffs and dyes any1 ? 

1 person likes this

For tanky setup just put defensive buffs.. xD and +CON/DEX dyes

huh..... so nobody ? You're afraid i'm gunna woop your asses Reaaaaal bad. Keep the secret there. I'll find my own xD. 

On 10/12/2017 at 9:55 AM, Zirconium said:

Does any1 knows the right set of buffs and setup for a pali on ovc? 

I never have enough buffs slots for anything on this char whatever tactics i'm trying , tanker , dd , healer etc. 

An Decent setup for buffs and dyes any1 ? 

Paladins are not designed with their skills to be a damage dealer:
Dex+4STR-4
CON+4STR-4
WIT+4INT-4(only iof you have enough skillplay to move near your partners and cover then healling, mainly daggers)

you must not have -DEX in anything u use on this character, not in dyes, equips, etc... 
DEX gives you more chance to land a "physical debuff", more chance to block arrows and ranged mage skills, more atkspd to cast time in movimentation spamming aggress + shackle, and maybe atkspd can have some influence on recharge reduction. 

Early season I tryed to build a dps tatic with paladin, It was a disaster when players get some core build on daggers, archers or mages...
•Bless the shield is a perfect buff for a paladin, it gives you +25% to block stabs, arrows, ranged spells from mages(...)
•the next target button is needed between that 5 "Fs" in your left hand on keyboard, because daggers will try to fool you with trick, mirage and u need to keep using hate aura and aggro, tribunal,(...)

Try learn all your skills and build a good skillbar in your character. it will make your paladin usefull between the DPS players in maps.

Finally, first of all: Paladins don't kill with damage, paladins create situations for your mates kill some1. Its a support in pvp, he can totally disable daggers that focus your team mates who play mages, just stay by his side and make a good aggro combo.
Have fun.

Paladin used to be dd for people that preffer play offensive tank,it was doable and quite good actually, AI was 2 min,with 1min AI is way too short,hes not titan to have frenzy to balance that and kill players in few hits he still grinds those hits alot more and is very tough with buffs and selfbuffs.But people cried because of 2 min in olympiad that wasnt legit and was reduced to 1 min.

Offensive Paladin was an option before with 2 min AI and fun class.Now its 1 less option,if people see some class that aint dagger/mage/dagger that can kill them they start to cry.I didnt understand reason of reducing ai duration beside oly reasons.We dont play retail here,sure its important to have classes and skills as retail as possible,but class balance should be above this and they were perfect and viable,now they are not.

Playing agrobot is for unskilled noobs.

Edited by Agent

5 hours ago, Agent said:

Paladin used to be dd for people that preffer play offensive tank,it was doable and quite good actually, AI was 2 min,with 1min AI is way too short,hes not titan to have frenzy to balance that and kill players in few hits he still grinds those hits alot more and is very tough with buffs and selfbuffs.But people cried because of 2 min in olympiad that wasnt legit and was reduced to 1 min.

Offensive Paladin was an option before with 2 min AI and fun class.Now its 1 less option,if people see some class that aint dagger/mage/dagger that can kill them they start to cry.I didnt understand reason of reducing ai duration beside oly reasons.We dont play retail here,sure its important to have classes and skills as retail as possible,but class balance should be above this and they were perfect and viable,now they are not.

Ok, Agent: before u try to get attention chasing some opportunity to talk something stupid like this: if you read all paladin's skills you can notice he has more impact as support and L2, as you should know, is a massive PVP game! mainly in 80% of map events in this server. All classes in this game can go to different ways, and with this way I choosed on this season made me be recruited for your useless clan, because you where tired to being disabled by this "aggro bot", them kicked because I asked you to learn more about positioning in pt, and finally building my own clan. 
Always when some childlike comment like your come with "aggro bot" I feel me good, because it got one of highest ELO with something you can't have a good result and try to label. It's really funny, bro... I'm fine with all this shits you are talking, for real!
Now theres nothing to worry. Next season clans will have cool guys like Ellyn, Mayhem,yamada(...) and not only me. All this guys will keep making you cry a river on global chats because u can't reach that level of skill/teamplay.
And our players will learn more than playing in a idiot's clan called FBI, with an stupid selfish person trying to have all the lights on him probabbly after hard donate in early season to chase fast highest ranks. I hope that next seasons gives maturity to you, because if it not happens you will stop playing it because all of this people will be in too high level of knowlege than you in massive playing. And it is what losers do: they give up to try make something better and die talking shit.
Don't go, Agent. We need you. You can be a better person and player.

6 hours ago, Agent said:

before I forget to say... 4.9k ELO unskilled noobs...

On 2/4/2018 at 10:59 PM, DiscipleOfLust said:

Paladins are not designed with their skills to be a damage dealer:
Dex+4STR-4
CON+4STR-4
WIT+4INT-4(only iof you have enough skillplay to move near your partners and cover then healling, mainly daggers)

you must not have -DEX in anything u use on this character, not in dyes, equips, etc... 
DEX gives you more chance to land a "physical debuff", more chance to block arrows and ranged mage skills, more atkspd to cast time in movimentation spamming aggress + shackle, and maybe atkspd can have some influence on recharge reduction. 

Early season I tryed to build a dps tatic with paladin, It was a disaster when players get some core build on daggers, archers or mages...
•Bless the shield is a perfect buff for a paladin, it gives you +25% to block stabs, arrows, ranged spells from mages(...)
•the next target button is needed between that 5 "Fs" in your left hand on keyboard, because daggers will try to fool you with trick, mirage and u need to keep using hate aura and aggro, tribunal,(...)

Try learn all your skills and build a good skillbar in your character. it will make your paladin usefull between the DPS players in maps.

Finally, first of all: Paladins don't kill with damage, paladins create situations for your mates kill some1. Its a support in pvp, he can totally disable daggers that focus your team mates who play mages, just stay by his side and make a good aggro combo.
Have fun.

next target is my main skill ))). It doesn't miss on my skill bar on any char. I play like a retard without it idk how ppl can though without ))). Skill success rate is influenced by strenght not by dex though . 

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this

pala was ok at best with AI 2m I was full geared + hero + weapon++ and I was getting 20-30 pvp when I could get 80 with dagger.

It's way worse now that they fixed AI because it was bugged, but actually it should be 2m outside oly so whoever wants to play paly can do it.

if you want to kill people with tanks dude you're in the wrong chronicle.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Zirconium said:

influenced by strenght not by dex though . 

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/tattoo

Its a page with infos about Basic status. here says that in interlude chronicle STR affects only physical dmg.
And say nothing about DEX incrases physical debuff chances.(Forget what I said about this.)

But, as this page says:
DEX
Increases attack speed, physical skill speed, accuracy, evasion, critical hit probability, success rate of dagger skills (such as Deadly Blow), shield defense success rate, and movement speed.

If you want to deal damage u need to have a good DEX build and a ++ focus blade. DEX can give you good status to chase your enemies, block a high % of their dmg with shield, spam Shackle fast, agression too.. it can create a tons of possibility to your group dont lose a good dps class and support it transfering targets for you, disable the run commands... All your possible power/chance/recovery enchants of skills will be ok if at least you go to +13.(its possible without golem)

1 hour ago, elxdark said:

pala was ok at best with AI 2m I was full geared + hero + weapon++ and I was getting 20-30 pvp when I could get 80 with dagger.

It's way worse now that they fixed AI because it was bugged, but actually it should be 2m outside oly so whoever wants to play paly can do it.

This guy is right too. because you can really build a "DPS paladin" but you will lose the best status that this class need. Tankers will not be good to raise your rank lvl, you will have only mages to kill easy. Your tanker can have a good farm and high number of assist with only some debuffs that will save your partners or avoid them to die easy.
so you and your mates will have more impact in massive pvps if you choose a support tanker.

But the only way to find the build you want is looking all equip status, expert skills, test, practice(...)

I agree that when Ai was buged with 2 min AI instead 1min AI it was somewhat a good bug that made class an option to play offensively,a different kind instead of boring agrobot.Look for example in later chapters AI can be enchanted 2 min and aint broken.And not just that they get double ai as FI 2nd and boost morale as extra bonus.Only thing that make pala broken later chronicle is sacrifice wich gets ridicoulos amount of power heal when enchanted,and we saw how people abused this,by playing immortal agrobot with acumen weapon and mage buffs instead of a powerhouse offensive class with strong defense.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, DiscipleOfLust said:

Ok, Agent: before u try to get attention chasing some opportunity to talk something stupid like this: if you read all paladin's skills you can notice he has more impact as support and L2, as you should know, is a massive PVP game! mainly in 80% of map events in this server. All classes in this game can go to different ways, and with this way I choosed on this season made me be recruited for your useless clan, because you where tired to being disabled by this "aggro bot", them kicked because I asked you to learn more about positioning in pt, and finally building my own clan. 
Always when some childlike comment like your come with "aggro bot" I feel me good, because it got one of highest ELO with something you can't have a good result and try to label. It's really funny, bro... I'm fine with all this shits you are talking, for real!
Now theres nothing to worry. Next season clans will have cool guys like Ellyn, Mayhem,yamada(...) and not only me. All this guys will keep making you cry a river on global chats because u can't reach that level of skill/teamplay.
And our players will learn more than playing in a idiot's clan called FBI, with an stupid selfish person trying to have all the lights on him probabbly after hard donate in early season to chase fast highest ranks. I hope that next seasons gives maturity to you, because if it not happens you will stop playing it because all of this people will be in too high level of knowlege than you in massive playing. And it is what losers do: they give up to try make something better and die talking shit.
Don't go, Agent. We need you. You can be a better person and player.

You talk too much for how much l2 u actually know.I saw enough when u was in my clan.It was a relief when i got rid of drama makers such as u.Get over with.And stop speak about me or my clan.You are pretty much a noob.I played this game long enough to make difference between good and bad players.Only idiots in my clan was you and few others wich i got rid its just a matter of time i get rid of such loosers.Who the fuk u think u are when u asked in clan chat that we all should come in town to make 3 parties with u as main agrospammer.I thought i saw everything in l2ovc but this was something new beyond funny and beyond stupid.

2 hours ago, Agent said:

You talk too much for how much l2 u actually know.I saw enough when u was in my clan.It was a relief when i got rid of drama makers such as u.Get over with.And stop speak about me or my clan.You are pretty much a noob.I played this game long enough to make difference between good and bad players.Only idiots in my clan was you and few others wich i got rid its just a matter of time i get rid of such loosers.Who the fuk u think u are when u asked in clan chat that we all should come in town to make 3 parties with u as main agrospammer.I thought i saw everything in l2ovc but this was something new beyond funny and beyond stupid.

As some1 said earlier for you: "don't try to throw shit on my direction"
You invited me because you got tired of being disabled by a support on matches and after this, get mad when I tryed to show you that your positioning sense in team is wrong.
You are one of those idiots who always are trying to call "bot" something you can't play  and mainly need more skillplay than your stupid single target F1 classes.

Mainly: you passed the whole season trying to reduce the Epic team work. they had more organized and skilled players before get itens. different and so much better thing to do than cry HV all time because of simple striders or some small things you can't admit that you can't find how to solve on massive pvps. 

your mind is reduced in this game. All you see is ranged DPS with random movimentation and stupid selfish game. I don't need to say anything more to prove that between the best players someone who raised 4.9k ELO with this "agrobot" deserve respect.
FBI is in same level of "clan leader retardness" than FA. Theres nothing to say, if you really judge stupid a call to set up good pts and try to dominate easy with basic strategy while you where making your members die easy chasing strider runners and breaking all the team positioning, you need to take some shame on face and realize why you can't take aden and need to cry hardly on forum to end the striders. 
Remember, you needed full equips to be something useless on this server. My agrobot equiped dozens of players until you enter a fort map and say:
"theres no more point to play here, hurp durr:hu1_11:" while 2 sides where making a fking balanced pvp versus a zerg who you don't even had balls to do something better than talk shit on global chats.

And worst of all is you wanting to shit a rule about people not playing "aggrobot" because you are a lazy kid who wants to stay in your stupid game on archer farming rank1 mages and chasing attention or someone saying "agent, you are a god" and finally will be ok:

(Agent thinks)
•"I need to stop crying and talking shit and play something to silence this aggrobots when they join events."
•" I'll not have honor on my balls! I'll keep being childish and crying on global chat until get bored and quit server"

"Kid001: THERES NO MORE POINT TO PLAY HERE:hu1_11:"

Edited by DiscipleOfLust
1 person likes this

earlier: " these compulsive liers (psychology article)"
now: " Don't play something that counter my classes on massive pvp(+ some childish ideas)"
can't look at mirror and see that this childish behavior is a psychological problem?

FBI.jpg

On 4/2/2018 at 11:38 PM, Agent said:

roflmao still butthurt

On 2/6/2018 at 4:41 PM, elxdark said:

i'm not looking for ranks and to kill ppl. I play for fun ))). So yea , i just wanna be bad , as always , that's it ))). 

1 person likes this

On 2/7/2018 at 4:29 AM, DiscipleOfLust said:

And worst of all is you wanting to shit a rule about people not playing "aggrobot" because you are a lazy kid who wants to stay in your stupid game on archer farming rank1 mages and chasing attention or someone saying "agent, you are a god" and finally will be ok:

(Agent thinks)
•"I need to stop crying and talking shit and play something to silence this aggrobots when they join events."
•" I'll not have honor on my balls! I'll keep being childish and crying on global chat until get bored and quit server"

"Kid001: THERES NO MORE POINT TO PLAY HERE:hu1_11:"

Archer is quite good :P , if i Go TH it's Fini Shed. xD.

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Archer is quite good :P , if i Go TH it's Fini Shed. xD.

Archer is absolutely easy to play when you only need chase rank(1) players on middle/late season, or mainly when some loser need to donate hard and prove that he is "the best" after force a huge status difference.