Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeff

Advertisement Event

6 posts in this topic

1. Post server in fb l2 groups,  and forums for l2 
2. Skype event. Download program below for mass message "clownfish" for skype 
l2ovc.com Most Complete GvE Interlude Server Features and Informations: l2ovc.com Grand Opening Expected 1000+ Online Players! Server Web: l2ovc.com

Edited by Zeff

2 hours ago, Zeff said:

Most Complete GvE Interlude Server

Features and Informations: l2ovc.com Grand Opening Expected 1000+ Online Players! Server Web: l2ovc.com

* Don't forget to put Yuri Boyka's face as the server's logo as well and add ''THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME ORDER OR CHAOS MOST COMPLETE FIGHTER''!

* Grand opening of the already live server. That will definitely be something unique.

Anyhow, as I said again with proper advertisement, the ongoing season will have many people again. It's been 65 days ~ and it still has 20vs20 till early noon and then 35vs35 or a bunch more till early morning. If it manages to get just 50 or more people so the events can be 50vs50, it will be great

@Mayhem this is suggestion section if you dont post suggestions   dont reply me  

32 minutes ago, Zeff said:

@Mayhem this is suggestion section if you dont post suggestions   dont reply me  

And I expressed my opinion about your suggestion which is obviously incomplete 

1. Post server in fb l2 groups,  and forums for l2 

Not really a suggestion.

2. Skype event. Download program below for mass message "clownfish" for skype 
l2ovc.com  Most Complete GvE Interlude Server  Features and Informations:  l2ovc.com  Grand Opening  Expected 1000+ Online Players!  Server Web:l2ovc.com

People barely participate in advertising events when they run before a server starts, so now? no chance.

Server dosent need advertisment...the online on first week was amazing . Server need players that not quit after 2 weeks and cry for a new season.