Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Star64

L2OvC And Their Seasons

30 posts in this topic

Though interlude , indeed , is the most played client. And 1 of the bests in my opinion. Especially our server , works the best on  it.

1 person likes this

On 10/12/2017 at 11:01 PM, ichakala said:

No one can fill even one clan on a server of this kind, even now  with a reduced number of people.

Have you ever tried to make a clan composed entirely of randoms ?

Do you think anyone can organize even 20 people from those who play on this server?

On this server over 90% of people play alone or with few friends  almost always without organizationIn the rare case where there are 1-2 well-organized parties on the map and if all of them are from one side for  the other side becomes impossible to play and people start left the map/server. Two of the main reasons why the seasons are short are precisely that for solo players often is impossible to play and that newbies  can not grow and stay on the server. There are people who leave and there is no one to replace them.I am sure Emerald will agree with this. He has been trying for a long time to keep on the server those who started after the season has begun, but this is a very difficult task in contradiction with the game's essence.

I've done it several times; key is to have core members to build clan around, in my case I had Tamas, Antonio and Naya.

I even claim that current point party system was a nerf to my clan. 

Without  GM buffer I doubt the season even starts I have played long enough to know that the main reason for the collapse of one pt in low rate server is the lack of support (WC, BD, SWS). If you think there will be enough support for all players then you are crazy. If you think here will come clan with organization again you are crazy. If you think that you can organize the people who play here - again you are crazy. People who play here do not want to engage in anything,  they just want to log, get full buff , port to the map and try to kill someone.  If they can, they will log in again, if they can not, they will leave.

I fully understand you want a clan game - this is the best part of l2, but be realistic this can not happen here. The community on this server does not allow it, and is against  the essence of the server.

I don't think you fully understand. There's a lot of people out there that are willing to play support and they don't bother playing this server because they can't. There's been many seasons where AIO buffer was capped and you didn't have access to all buffs. Those seasons where much more succesful than last ones.

And at least I would reduce the power of heal. I have seen hundreds of people complaining from healers even mad suggestions to be removed.

The conclusions I leave to you  whether I am right.

Considering the resources are nearly limitless: buff duration, mana, etc this could work. Either that or: nerf AIO buffer, nerf mana costs, un-nerf debuffs' duration, un-nerf cancelation. 

On 11/12/2017 at 10:05 PM, Luffy said:

I would suggest to make 2 farm zones with diffrent rewards.
1) 1st farm zone should be the alrdy existance where u can stay for 1h or until u die once,with the same mobs,drops etc etc
2) 2nd farm zone could be only with self buffs (with retail time [ d/s 2 minutes etc etc] ) in that zone you could stay 1.3h and u could have only 1 chance to be ressed. The drops in that zone should be better than the previous zone cause you are farming in retail mode so you have to give them bigger motive to set up a good party. Also a rb inside that zone with also good drops could be a very interesting. Imagine at least 2 parties pvping in that zone. Also the skill with pots should be disable in that zone.

These could work as catch-up mechanics. Or maybe put an event with B grade max so every 1 has a chance. This is a pvp server god dammit.

On 12/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, Emerald said:

As I said, this discusion is pointless, players are not the ones to decide if / when a server will wipe - if you don't want to play it, then you should at least not take a part in killing it.

Wow, you're getting free feedback and this is your reaction?

Get ready peeps , next season my dagger will stabb you all !:D

It's about time to start locking / deleting topics regarding new seasons when there is one running already. I'm sick and tired of explaining to newbies that there won't be any wipe anytime soon. The things are really simple Emerald. If you want to close it, then tell us to gtfo, if not, then act like there is still a season running. I've been spamming for golems and still waiting for a reply for days. Is it so difficult? Last night, there were 80 ppl in events, so this server is far by dead. But really, this thing that you allow every tool to damage every single season starts becoming extremely annoying. 

Wow, you're getting free feedback and this is your reaction?

What are you surprised about? I already responded to your feedback, nothing changed since then.

I don't know in what world you live in that you think in 2018 people wait in line to play a support in a PvP server.

I remember perfectly the time when I changed potions to a skill, people thought potions were removed and it was like doomsday for them, and you want me to change the gameplay just so a couple of people could play supports...?

Not only that, but the game will literaly die for anyone who plans to play solo, which is, 90% of nowaday's people.

Most of the suggestions done recently will simply not work - either they have already been tried in the past or they are simply not suitable for this server, you trying to turn a PvP server into some midrate where you need to oraginize with other people in order to suceed will simply fail beforehand - and the halloween event is the best example, because people could barely oraginize 5 man group for a PvE event, and don't tell me it was the rewards because each person in the group could win up to 10k adena + 2 boxes of luck on a daily basis - if you want some valakas necklace as event reward - dream on.

Moreover, people suggest stuff that contradict with each other, just like you did when you asked to make events more attractive so people will do the objective, and then in the very same post ask to make enchanting increase by PvP.

And that's why everything ends up in a no:

* No to bigger party/clan slots.

* No to more group activites.

* No to more rewards for PvP.

* No to removing buffs from buffer.

Keep in mind that I already got plans for stuff that could be changed in upcoming seasons, which I already stated few of them here.

I think that pretty much sums up everything that been said here, so this discussion ends now.

2 people like this