Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Star64

L2OvC And Their Seasons

30 posts in this topic

Emerald, you closed this topic with "pointless discussion". However, each season lasts less and less and each time there's more and more people asking for a wipe and a new season.

Maybe there is an issue?

What if we could address these problems instead of opening a new season each ~50-70 days?

  • Events are pointless, people running in circles, not focusing in main objective, just FFA pvp. 
  • Hard to start, discouraging to fight against people with end gear (rb/+16items)
  • Clans suck

What if events more meaningful? such as the adenas are in the objectives instead of the pvp scores? Nerf end-game, fuck blessed enchants, if you want OE stuff risk it. Or make it increase with pvps as it was long time ago.

Also pls more content for grouped people... 1 siege sucks tbh

ty

Edited by Star64
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Star64 said:

Emerald, you closed this topic with "pointless discussion". However, each season lasts less and less and each time there's more and more people asking for a wipe and a new season.

Maybe there is an issue?

What if we could address these problems instead of opening a new season each ~50-70 days?

  • Events are pointless, people running in circles, not focusing in main objective, just FFA pvp. 
  • Hard to start, discouraging to fight against people with end gear (rb/+16items)
  • Clans suck

What if events more meaningful? such as the adenas are in the objectives instead of the pvp scores? Nerf end-game, fuck blessed enchants, if you want OE stuff risk it. Or make it increase with pvps as it was long time ago.

Also pls more content for grouped people... 1 siege sucks tbh

ty

agree

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Totally agree on the above, I think it is time for the new wipe already, and maybe bring something different to the game as well.

Does anyone remeber the mini games from Infinitel2? Zombies with the Bows, the cannon Ball and besides that it was H5 with extreme difficulty to get the Items, without CoV and Greater might making the classes more balanced. 

Is there any possibility of a future wipe? 

Looking forward to hearing from admin.

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eleanora said:

Enchanting by killing is good idea.

+B+
0-7 = 15
8-14 = 30
14-18 = 60
+A+
0-7 = 30
8-14 = 60
14-18 = 120
+S+
0-7 = 100
8-14 = 200
14-18 = 400

like this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Emerald, you closed this topic with "pointless discussion". However, each season lasts less and less and each time there's more and more people asking for a wipe and a new season.

Pointless to discuss new season while current one still runs - especially when many people simply want a reopening of the current server without a single change.

Quote

Maybe there is an issue?

There are issues, still not a reason to wipe because there's going to be issues and stuff i'd like to change on every season, as it was on every season so far.

You can search around in this forum I already mentioned a few stuff.

Quote

What if we could address these problems instead of opening a new season each ~50-70 days?

  • Events are pointless, people running in circles, not focusing in main objective, just FFA pvp. 
  • Hard to start, discouraging to fight against people with end gear (rb/+16items)
  • Clans suck

About events its probably going to be the only way to get BOGs / LS / enchants etc on next season (one of the changes planned).

About hard to start and clans suck, you'll have to elaborate more - and perheps also give a possible solution to the problem and not just the problem itself.

Quote

Nerf end-game, fuck blessed enchants, if you want OE stuff risk it. Or make it increase with pvps as it was long time ago.

Tell that to the 99% of people who break their weapons and instantly quit, one of the more important reasons seasons ends faster - players with no self control.

And I don't see how increasing enchants with PvP would work, in my opinion it would make the gameplay much easier, kill economy, especially in interlude where there are already not many items around to play with, and finally, contrary with your suggestion of making event objectives more important than pvps.

Another change that is planned for next season is to make enchants much more rare, but once you fail enchanting, enchant level will lower by 1 instead of reseting to 0.

Quote

Also pls more content for grouped people... 1 siege sucks tbh

And that would be the point where I would ask if you even played the current season...

The one only additional grouped content I added during Halloween was almost completely deserted after 2-3 days of hype.

Even siege attracts only 2-3 clans while there are many more who play.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Star64 said:

Also pls more content for grouped people... 1 siege sucks tbh

-Maybe if there was more "clan" actions than siege,like 1 more good raid boss with good drops (maybe bless scrols,where as i saw u said that in next season will be rare) one way to obtain them could be a new raid in farm zone. In that way u will motivate ppl make full pt of 9 ppl and u will also make many groups enter farm zone at the same time and they will make good and clever pvp (cause they will be afraid of die and kick out of zone so they will probably pvp smartly)
also even if it was easy for me to farm the noblesse raid boss(cause it didnt hit us) i think you should make it al least give dmg,keep the same stats on p/m def and just make it give dmg,so they wont farm it so easy with just 1-2 ppl's...
so my 1st suggestion for a bigger motive to attract group of players is to add 1-2 more raid bosses. (this will also remind me the previous seasons where we had to kill epics on our own, baium,tezza,etc and we were waiting all the big clans for the respawn and this was keeping the compeition alive)
-Also i have suggested siegeable clan halls sometime in the past,this could also be interesting with a raid boss outside the clan hall (for example forest of dead ch,or hot springs or fortress of resistance) and with some rewards that u can take only from clan hall (that ch shield and idk you could think of more items that u can take from the ch npc).
Now that i remember it, why dont u bring back the npc inside the castle? and i think you should enable castle taxes again,with the smallest option of %,so it wont give huge advantage of adenas to the owners...this will give one more motive to the clans who alrdy own the castle to fight to keep it (striders is another good motive to fight to keep it)
-Another thing could be an instance that u can enter once per day and after midnight time resets. This instance could have some stages (1st stage easier mobs,2nd stage harder,3rd stage even harder,4th an easier raid,5th harder raid) so in that way randoms could make parties and enter the instance,but only the good one could reach it until the end and succeed it. And good clans with a full pt could farm the instance to the end. But the rewards is still the fact that would motive the ppl farm it,and u dont have to be mean with rewards at every feature that u add Emerald...cause for example that halloween event was good but the rewards were so low,thats why it didnt attracted many players more than the 2 first days.

PS: in next season lock the S grade/epics for 1 week,let us pvp with A grade for 1 week,let us go siege and olympiad with A 1st week...this will give more life to the season


peace

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nyalli14 said:

Hi guys,

Totally agree on the above, I think it is time for the new wipe already, and maybe bring something different to the game as well.

Does anyone remeber the mini games from Infinitel2? Zombies with the Bows, the cannon Ball and besides that it was H5 with extreme difficulty to get the Items, without CoV and Greater might making the classes more balanced. 

Is there any possibility of a future wipe? 

Looking forward to hearing from admin.

Kind regards,

certainly not like on a random server it won't be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Emerald said:

About hard to start and clans suck, you'll have to elaborate more - and perheps also give a possible solution to the problem and not just the problem itself.

Its hard to start:

  • Its discouraging to start against end-game geared players (enchanting is too easy and once you're in the end game you just dump all your adenas into OEing stuff). You can even get meme'd with "jedi server" and stuff like that and de-values your server.
  • The catch up mechanics aren't just there although introducing the lowered costs as people buy the top tier gear helps and it is the right direction but more has to be done.

My suggestion was using the OE system from infinitel2, which you increased your % enchant rate by the amount of pvps you had done with that weapon. You can nerf this to be only available in B/A grade.

About clans:

  • You have nerfed parties and clans. I understand that having a stacked party unbalances events too much. On this matter I agree but:
    • There is no incentive in playing WC, SWS, BD, summoners, PP, EE, SE. There's a lot of people out there that enjoy playing supports and can't. Why is there an AIO buffer?
    • Whats the point in building a clan? 99% of the content you can acquire without one. Putting effort into a clan isn't rewarding at all, its is very hard to coordinate randoms, manging parties sux due to current nerfed clan sizes. Maybe you could consider in putting exclusive content so grouped people can fight for it? 

 

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

And I don't see how increasing enchants with PvP would work, in my opinion it would make the gameplay much easier, kill economy, especially in interlude where there are already not many items around to play with, and finally, contrary with your suggestion of making event objectives more important than pvps.

True. I don't know if you could code it to make it increase with the amount of events won instead.

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

Another change that is planned for next season is to make enchants much more rare, but once you fail enchanting, enchant level will lower by 1 instead of reseting to 0.

This could also work

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

And that would be the point where I would ask if you even played the current season...

The one only additional grouped content I added during Halloween was almost completely deserted after 2-3 days of hype.

Even siege attracts only 2-3 clans while there are many more who play.

I barely played it, i can't stand the idea of not being able to play a support in IL, i think DDs and mages in this season are straight forward F1 spam. Well, you haven't promoted team play in years and you want to be succesful in the first attemp?

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

And that would be the point where I would ask if you even played the current season...

The one only additional grouped content I added during Halloween was almost completely deserted after 2-3 days of hype.

Even siege attracts only 2-3 clans while there are many more who play.

Cause sieges barely mean anything in this server, only bragging rights. You're on the right direction adding little stuff each season, but i would go even further:

  • In a retail server holding a castle meant: strategic position, access to clan skills (summoning whole clan to a ceratin location), manor system, dungeon, taxes, etc. having a castle should mean $$$$$$$$. 
  • another idea is that faction that loses the siege gets a debuff of some sort while winning faction gets some sort of buff. this way you can make randoms more eager to participate by joining the clans, and clans by coordinating with same faction clans to form allies.

Also, mucho clan drama, which in this forum we all love.

 

 

 

Edited by Star64
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Star64 said:

About clans:

  • You have nerfed parties and clans. I understand that having a stacked party unbalances events too much. On this matter I agree but:
    • There is no incentive in playing WC, SWS, BD, summoners, PP, EE, SE. There's a lot of people out there that enjoy playing supports and can't. Why is there an AIO buffer?
    • Whats the point in building a clan? 99% of the content you can acquire without one. Putting effort into a clan isn't rewarding at all, its is very hard to coordinate randoms, manging parties sux due to current nerfed clan sizes. Maybe you could consider in putting exclusive content so grouped people can fight for it? 

No one can fill even one clan on a server of this kind, even now  with a reduced number of people.

Have you ever tried to make a clan composed entirely of randoms ?

Do you think anyone can organize even 20 people from those who play on this server?

On this server over 90% of people play alone or with few friends  almost always without organizationIn the rare case where there are 1-2 well-organized parties on the map and if all of them are from one side for  the other side becomes impossible to play and people start left the map/server. Two of the main reasons why the seasons are short are precisely that for solo players often is impossible to play and that newbies  can not grow and stay on the server. There are people who leave and there is no one to replace them.I am sure Emerald will agree with this. He has been trying for a long time to keep on the server those who started after the season has begun, but this is a very difficult task in contradiction with the game's essence.

Without  GM buffer I doubt the season even starts I have played long enough to know that the main reason for the collapse of one pt in low rate server is the lack of support (WC, BD, SWS). If you think there will be enough support for all players then you are crazy. If you think here will come clan with organization again you are crazy. If you think that you can organize the people who play here - again you are crazy. People who play here do not want to engage in anything,  they just want to log, get full buff , port to the map and try to kill someone.  If they can, they will log in again, if they can not, they will leave.

I fully understand you want a clan game - this is the best part of l2, but be realistic this can not happen here. The community on this server does not allow it, and is against  the essence of the server.

Clan here is only for clan skills, one more chat, common chat with friends and in rare cases to organize party( many people here even don't read their chats, what is your plan for them ?).

I think it's good for the server if the clans are bigger, there will be clan skills for all(and all skills should be for all members, now there are big drama for captains because of clan empower/ww etc), will be easier for everyone to rise clan level.

Now there are small groups who have full clan skills, OE weapons and solo/newbie players without clan skills and low gear.

I would reduce the max of  weapon enchant to +10. As it is known armor enchant success is much lower than weapon and damage is big from archers/mages of which the server is primarily composed.

I would also remove auto hp/mp/cp skill and back to potions. We all have two hands and how we use them is part of the game. Selling CP pots was one of the way for newbies to make money and as we know for newbies is very hard to make them.

And at least I would reduce the power of heal. I have seen hundreds of people complaining from healers even mad suggestions to be removed.

The conclusions I leave to you  whether I am right.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ichakala said:

I would also remove auto hp/mp/cp skill and back to potions. We all have two hands and how we use them is part of the game. Selling CP pots was one of the way for newbies to make money and as we know for newbies is very hard to make them.

you would remove this and add back potions cuz u want to play dagger and to buy all the cp's from the server,next step is to add all resists in ur scheme and go out with 10k cp pots and break our balls.
so i disagree with that stupid suggestion.

I would suggest to make 2 farm zones with diffrent rewards.
1) 1st farm zone should be the alrdy existance where u can stay for 1h or until u die once,with the same mobs,drops etc etc
2) 2nd farm zone could be only with self buffs (with retail time [ d/s 2 minutes etc etc] ) in that zone you could stay 1.3h and u could have only 1 chance to be ressed. The drops in that zone should be better than the previous zone cause you are farming in retail mode so you have to give them bigger motive to set up a good party. Also a rb inside that zone with also good drops could be a very interesting. Imagine at least 2 parties pvping in that zone. Also the skill with pots should be disable in that zone.

I think this should be very interesting,also it could be a new feature to the new season. Also it wont drag many ppl from maps with that 2 limits (the time u should stay in and the times you are allowed to die)

cheers

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't even bother commenting on any suggestions that have been made so far here even if some of them are cool. I simply hope Emerald implements everything you are asking for mates, for the sole reason of watching you quitting after 10 days again whenever the new season goes live. I'm dying to see what your excuses and your 'new' suggestions about the trillionth season will be then. No matter the alterations made or the features added, unless you decide to actually play the server for good for once, you will never stop asking for new seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I won't even bother commenting on any suggestions that have been made so far here even if some of them are cool. I simply hope Emerald implements everything you are asking for mates, for the sole reason of watching you quitting after 10 days again whenever the new season goes live. I'm dying to see what your excuses and your 'new' suggestions about the trillionth season will be then. No matter the alterations made or the features added, unless you decide to actually play the server for good for once, you will never stop asking for new seasons.

you have reach the limits of suckness to the top...so in ur opinion we should all play to a server with 25 ppl MAX in events,you suggest us to waste our precious time to kite 10 ppl in maps in order to take 1 kill....you suggest us to promote that season which is OVER,deal with it...we care about server so we suggest things and features for the new season to make the new seasons more attractive with bigger duration....
really you are worst than all the previous stupid's like abc,chaks,soulka etc etc
you should suggest things to be improved for next season and you just say "server is awesome join" server is the best server nowadays to waste your free time,but not when its 10vs10...

kisses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest problem with the server is the community.Majority are beyond pathetic,its hard to describe,u cant make a reliable clan with such players here.Like for real here players quit after 2 weeks and after that u see them in forums as forum warriors flaming the remaining players that still playing.Team work can not exist here wich is a foundation for a decent clan,loyals players here cannot exist wich is another foundation for a decent clan,hey even reading clan chat and respecting 2-3 simple rules is hard task for many here.Fair play among players doesnt exist,we had olbot armies,too many players try get an advantage not in a fair way.If they would be such as eager in playing l2 the right way instead the wrong way this server would be alot better.The main issue are the players here and their wrong mentality.

Even now many think is server fault,i did same mistake in the past,but now i really see that the poison was the community itself.Emerald can change whatever.1 example is whatever Emerald will do a big chunk of players will quit after avadon wars,other players will step up above and quiters instead steping themself too as players preffers to quit cause its easier and wait for next season.

This suggestions are ridicoulos,and for sure wont add anything to prolongue the seasons duration because the main problem is elsewhere.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Luffy said:

you have reach the limits of suckness to the top...so in ur opinion we should all play to a server with 25 ppl MAX in events,you suggest us to waste our precious time to kite 10 ppl in maps in order to take 1 kill....you suggest us to promote that season which is OVER,deal with it...we care about server so we suggest things and features for the new season to make the new seasons more attractive with bigger duration....
really you are worst than all the previous stupid's like abc,chaks,soulka etc etc
you should suggest things to be improved for next season and you just say "server is awesome join" server is the best server nowadays to waste your free time,but not when its 10vs10...

kisses

Last season most people were complaining that they can't enchant their wpns/armors and said that this was the reason why the left. This season, they were more than satisfied with that and instead of being happy, they said that it was too easy and left again in the same amount of time. Personally, because you obviously can't understand the meaning of sentences in English, I couldn't care less about the duration of any season since I'm always playing it till I can't find anyone to pvp with. Let me explain it for one more time to you in simple English dialect. Even if Emerald starts another season tomorrow with the features that all of you suggest, the result will be the same over and over and over again. If it's so difficult for you to understand that the actual problem is the community (you and others like you), the duration of a season will never last longer. 

The majority of the people who play here quit for the following reasons;

* Reaching end-game gear quickly since they are 24/7 online first two weeks (at least in their own minds because I'm certain you don't know even know what end-game gear is) and getting bored right after they achieve that. Suddenly, wasting their 'precious' time becomes unbearable :D

* Getting stomped 24/7 or failing to get the gear that other players have because they are unlucky or haven't farmed enough.

* Failing to get a hero count and they emoqq.

* Donating and playing till the rest catch up and then simply quit again.

* Above all, listening to other braindmged talents that are bored of playing the server and start typing shit like 'dead server' , 'lf new season' and so on. The 15-year-old Muaythai is the perfect example of this point since he joins every season and participates in events for 5 days, then joins only in olympiad every weekend and after the first 10 days he starts encouraging ppl to quit, so that Emerald can run another season. For example; When the server still had 80vs80 ppl in events, a few people that didn't even participate in events started typing toxic shits regarding the server and made many others quit. Yet, that's Emerald's fault since he keeps allowing you to play here and fuck up the server over and over again.

* the final and most minor reason of all is that objectives have no point at all in game since almost everyone is looking to pvp. To keep objectives interesting, they must have progressive rewards according to the server's stage at the time. Instead, as days go by, objectives become more and more useless and we end up playing infinite maps that have no point at all other than pvping.

And no I won't suggest shit for the upcoming seasons because no matter the changes, the result will be the same as it has always been. So, I'll let you do that thing and watch you quitting after a while so I can entertain myself and prove my point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said, this discusion is pointless, players are not the ones to decide if / when a server will wipe - if you don't want to play it, then you should at least not take a part in killing it.

I would just say one important thing:
By the time I will announce that there's not going to be Interlude seasons anymore, people will realize how stupid they were when they quitted so early just so they could wait for another fresh start.
Just like it was with High Five, and you should know that you will be sole responsible for that happening.

The funniest part is you trying to tell me that newer game versions sucks and that they dont last more than a few weeks, but then you quit your most beloved game version after a few weeks, feels like a really bad joke.

I find it encouraging that people themselves started to realize that its the community to blame, it wouldn't sound the same if that would come out from me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Luffy said:

you would remove this and add back potions cuz u want to play dagger and to buy all the cp's from the server,next step is to add all resists in ur scheme and go out with 10k cp pots and break our balls.
so i disagree with that stupid suggestion.

What was wrong with newbies having one more thing to sell in CP pots ? Without them, every close range is affected, because that trigger skill is slower than the pots. Also it's not like those pots where such big deal for you when you avoided us on purpose, focusing mainly on some non-buffed newbies, who died by couple of death spikes so you can write some lame sh1t at the end of the event or post those dumb scoreboards on forum.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 3:06 PM, Emerald said:

I would just say one important thing:
By the time I will announce that there's not going to be Interlude seasons anymore, people will realize how stupid they were when they quitted so early just so they could wait for another fresh start.
Just like it was with High Five, and you should know that you will be sole responsible for that happening.

The funniest part is you trying to tell me that newer game versions sucks and that they dont last more than a few weeks, but then you quit your most beloved game version after a few weeks, feels like a really bad joke.

Just focus on the current one running because there are still some people who play it and many more that have joined it and start ignoring the forum warriors that abandon every season in a bunch of days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Just focus on the current one running because there are still some people who play it and many more that have joined it

haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 11:05 PM, Luffy said:

you would remove this and add back potions cuz u want to play dagger and to buy all the cp's from the server,next step is to add all resists in ur scheme and go out with 10k cp pots and break our balls.
so i disagree with that stupid suggestion.

 

Such a comment just from you, I hope you do not believe it.  If you think I can not find anyone to heal me which is better than cp pots  you are wrongI can find also a bot (you know it is not) and believe me I can find good one but this can be done only by pathetic players, hope you understand what I mean( if you don't its enough that other know :o ). 

Everyone who visits this forum for a long time knows who offers things so his character to be strong and who was against these suggestions.

Probably half of features that Emerald made are because of you( just some reminders - how your brother played wc to gain adena, how you use OL cov because it was better than cov from NPC( you didn't report it, Agent did) this list will be very, very long so please go away.

Pots are part of the game as skills, to know what buffs you need,  when to attack and when to hide, against who is your character strong and against who is weak -personal opinion, it has been said enough on this topic so end of story.  You're used to playing with bot programs so you can not dislike it :) . No matter what I and you think, the facts are important and they are that many people left the server after removal of cp pots and they never back to the server.

I see you keep dreaming for pt here ... Who ? You , your "brother" and Thouzas(or how it was the name of the bot) :D . Ah, how much I feel sorry for you....good that  every server has clowns like you, but I admit at least you're very, very good to be clown, maybe even the best !

I made you offer to play with your "pt" do you remember it ? Did you answer me at all? Remind me please.  I can offer you a new offer that includes daily pvp pt vs pt, clan vs clan but you can't accept it....

It is more than obviously the server is composed mostly of solo players so features should be made so that these solo players feel good.  Everyone has seen and know that 2-3 organized pt can close the map killing all almost without dying. Sometimes zerg can stop them but this can happens only in rush hours and again this is not easy task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 3:06 PM, Emerald said:

As I said, this discusion is pointless, players are not the ones to decide if / when a server will wipe - if you don't want to play it, then you should at least not take a part in killing it.

I would just say one important thing:
By the time I will announce that there's not going to be Interlude seasons anymore, people will realize how stupid they were when they quitted so early just so they could wait for another fresh start.
Just like it was with High Five, and you should know that you will be sole responsible for that happening.

The funniest part is you trying to tell me that newer game versions sucks and that they dont last more than a few weeks, but then you quit your most beloved game version after a few weeks, feels like a really bad joke.

I find it encouraging that people themselves started to realize that its the community to blame, it wouldn't sound the same if that would come out from me.

Just to add a few things :

You can not deny that there was something wrong with h5.  I do not know the reason and it is not important, but for the failure with h5 you can not blame too much the community. There were many people but there was a huge problem with the huge damage.  I think the files were very buggy and that you failed to setup the server, buffs, items prices.  I think you were on the right track, but you gave up. I think you should look for other files and continue  just remember how many people the server had in opening the first seasons. With  opening  h5 server you keep almost all of IL players that you have and bring many more fans of old l2. I very much doubt that this can be done by opening a server that is chronicle after h5 and you have feedback from opening such one. Compare the online from h5 and from latest attempt and you will understand what people looking for.  Chronicles after IL are harder to be setup but already know it having experience with two of them. With longer beta, I think you can achieve good server, maybe not from first attempt.

About the community....  I understood long time ago that this community is to blame for what's happening on the server.  I blamed you for a long time, but at one point I realized you were just trying to please everyone which is impossible.

With opening new and new IL seasons you will not change this community so a new chronicle is needed with the hope for new people and new community. Have in mind that many of people who play l2 now have played other similar games and their experience in l2 is low or even zero( personal observations from other servers not only from here). Unfortunately with such players you can not expect a good community....

Anyway, I have already asked you and will do it again - think one more time about h5 and I hope you will change your mind :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emerald consider this that i will say .... h5 chronicle is the most likely chronicle for most of the peoples...so next season make it h5 ! Lot of people will come..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ichakala Interlude is most played client , and if you want new players its simple just  bring BR/RU players  here.
but @Emerald is the boss  he will choose what to do..
if he need a help with adverstive i can help, everybody can help ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zeff said:

@ichakala Interlude is most played client , and if you want new players its simple just  bring BR/RU players  here.
but @Emerald is the boss  he will choose what to do..
if he need a help with adverstive i can help, everybody can help ;) 

why the fok would u  want a full crowd of sheep when we looking only for wolves ^^'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0