Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

New Season

14 posts in this topic

Yo peeps , do we know when new season coming and with what chronicle this time ?

No info yet. Seems next season is ever Grand Crusade or Hellbound/Gracia/Final/High Five.

I hope you like these precise answers.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Canou said:

No info yet. Seems next season is ever Interlude,Interlude,Interlude and Interlude .

i  hope you like interlude 

2 people like this

When Emerald is ready he will say for now just wait 
INTERLUDE is best PLATFORM for  Lineage 2 

Push Emerald guys to make the new season on GRACIA FINAL OR HIGH FIVE CHRONICLES , and yes Canou i loved your answers xD

40 minutes ago, westboy said:

Push Emerald guys to make the new season on GRACIA FINAL OR HIGH FIVE CHRONICLES , and yes Canou i loved your answers xD

no way.. only interlude ! 

Yea, true, let's play another 2 week avadon war till you quit and shout for another season. Fantastic experience. /not 

Just advertise the server more. Many new ppl join every day anyway. There is no point for a new season and there won't be one anytime soon as Emerald said 1-2 days ago, rip

1 person likes this

Emerald, i will help you with adverstive .. i have a lot of l2 friends 

13 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Yea, true, let's play another 2 week avadon war till you quit and shout for another season. Fantastic experience. /not 

Just advertise the server more. Many new ppl join every day anyway. There is no point for a new season and there won't be one anytime soon as Emerald said 1-2 days ago, rip

hahaha

14 hours ago, Mayhem said:

i quit only when the server lost it's interest retard.And now this season has no interest. I dont know why u are trying to show the face of "i support the server till the end" to emerald,but u must be realistic and to accept that its time to plan the new season.
Maybe its ur 1st season that u have achieved something and u are happy that u are "top" against 20 newbies.
Also no matter if 100 newbies will join in a day,there is no sense since they are playing against veterans with full gear and +.
So give to that 100 newbies the chance to fight with equal gear and im sure the 100 newbies will become 200 on a new season...
And for the record you are just a random who joined server the last seasons and i really dont understand why u are licking emerald so much with ur stupid "support" in forum.
It's not bad to go with the reality and accept some things. Im playing l2ovc since the very 1st season and i support server in real ways not just saying "server is nice ,server is interesting with 20vs20" cause this is not l2ovc...

kisses random

2 people like this

Luffy said all truth 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Zeff said:

Luffy said all truth 

In his case it may apply.But people like u rank 6 who started l2ovc from the start it doesnt.Why u want new season when all u do is trolling?U think next season u will surpass rank 10?

I came to the sad conclusion that majority of players that play here are in fact pseudo players just like u.After 2-3 weeks u will see them again on the very same forums asking new seasons.

Edited by Agent

Pointless discussion.

1 person likes this