Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolmyson

I can't login...

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I am not able to log in, I type my account and password, but the screen does not change and does not enter the game ... I already tried to download the pach again, change the password of the account but without success, I continue without passing the login screen of game...

If you try to login and get no message at all then you might've been temporary blocked due to too many failed login attempts, wait around 15 minutes and then try again, once.

Okay, I'll wait and try to log in again, but I do not think it's that ... because I made a new account and I could not log in ... Anyway thanks!

I waited a few hours and tried to log in again but to no avail. I created a new account and I also was not able to log in ... Maybe my IP was blocked? There is nothing else I think of trying ... Everything is ok, but login does not work and no message appears just does not enter the game ...

Good Morning! Yes, I had copied everything correctly ... yesterday I tried to log in last time I sent the last message here and I had not got it ... nothing different has been done since then, but this morning I tried again and logged ... I still do not know the reason, but now is logging in normally again ... thanks!