Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Golem's - Newbies

85 posts in this topic

Emerald how the fuck im going to make my skills + ???? cmon this is a joke i started here 2 days ago i got am but its +0 bcos golemstone costs 1k u kidding right?

1 person likes this

On 16/12/2017 at 11:46 AM, Ixian69 said:

Emerald how the fuck im going to make my skills + ???? cmon this is a joke i started here 2 days ago i got am but its +0 bcos golemstone costs 1k u kidding right?

you can easily go +10 on every skill without the need for golems? same with weapon you can make +6/7/8 without a single golem... AM might not be the very first item you want to take as a newbie with +0 skills

On 12/16/2017 at 1:44 PM, ImmunE said:

Maybe u could add a small  chance to drop golems when completing a event task ( taking flag / kill the vip / first sealer of fortress /killing the flag holder  etc ..there are many examples) and it will make ppl be more active in events then running just for pvp's . Right now its almost impossible for new and old players to get golems ..only those who camp it day and night get golems and again a + for nolifers.

i feel so good not givin' a fok about those golems ))).

On 18.12.2017 г. at 8:19 PM, NOKIA said:

you can easily go +10 on every skill without the need for golems? same with weapon you can make +6/7/8 without a single golem... AM might not be the very first item you want to take as a newbie with +0 skills

what about augments? what about skills +15? what about weapon/armors +10? there so much newbies  and they dont have chance to grow up without golems .. all old players running with wep+ 16 armors/jws +100and full augments 

8 hours ago, Zeff said:

what about augments? what about skills +15? what about weapon/armors +10? there so much newbies  and they dont have chance to grow up without golems .. all old players running with wep+ 16 armors/jws +100and full augments 

I think that enchant rates of skills should be changed after this new reward system for golens.
Some players have +30 skills and now to get +15 its very hard

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Zirconium said:

i feel so good not givin' a fok about those golems ))).

Offcourse u dont give a f.uck now  , i bet u have oe gear , some nice aug ....maybe more...and killing low lvl player makes u feel good. Try to see from a new player perspective now ..getting hit like a truck over and over again  and not beeing able to keep up...how makes u feel?

1 person likes this

Just put back golems and everything will be fine newbies can grow up and f2f with old players  

2 hours ago, ImmunE said:

Offcourse u dont give a f.uck now  , i bet u have oe gear , some nice aug ....maybe more...and killing low lvl player makes u feel good. Try to see from a new player perspective now ..getting hit like a truck over and over again  and not beeing able to keep up...how makes u feel?

4 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

I think that enchant rates of skills should be changed after this new reward system for golens.
Some players have +30 skills and now to get +15 its very hard

i'm new 2 , i came exactl

2 hours ago, ImmunE said:

I never actually "gave a fok" it's a game , i'm having fun . That's why i'm here .I 'm new 2 , i came exactly when i bought my a grade already after it just got free (i'm kinda' strugglin' in here 2...). No worries i have a habit in that xD s. ' not the first time. I do not have OE itemWs , I Make OE Weapons (trust me , not easy at all) idk what u betin' 

I'm Talking Specifically about the enchanting now. As About this game aswell.... it's kinda' totally something else for me i don't care about having items ,wealth , be a hero sparklin' lul' sun , i have how much wealth i want if i want 2 ))). it's not like... Aaaanyways. I'm trying rather to develop myself if i can say so , cause i'm a totally huge fan of this game ))). and i know it bit by bit. Or used to know it , till old school AREA xD Interlude. Max. Not even Interlude cause this 1 it's a bit new for me 2 xD (if you gettin' programmer jokes :P ). I don't like java though i couldn't xD God Bless the 1's who kept understanding ,we need them xD ,i pretty much stopped technology , lucky you now , you still have me in here ^^.  

Edited by Zirconium