Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Golem's - Newbies

72 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Is it so difficult to start a new topic and flame each other and not fck up other topics with your irrelevant bullshit? I don't even know why you bother to post here, like anything you say matters. That Soulka guy has always been non-existent and has nearly 1k forum posts WTF. That star64 talks about chronicles and seasons when he bearly ever plays any ovc season, maybe he is waiting for the 1st colony to Mars to happen in order to join. And then, there is cnig69, the 4k-euro-donate-in-a-day guy, living the American dream with his magnificent life talking about being a nerd and spending 10h daily online and whenever a new season begins he is 24/7 online for the first 5 days. Then, the rest of the people start getting decent gear as well and he suddenly starts having business meetings to attend to. After losing the hero as well for which he doesn't care at all, the highway to quit doesn't seem to be blur anymore, so all of the sudden, the business trips continue permanently :o I'm wondering in which L2 server you keep having your business meetings and living your life every time you quit ovc. You are the perfect examples of how tragic the L2 community has become nowadays and one of the reasons that there have been 5000 seasons already. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anyone here, Agent is an ape crying 24/7 about almost everything, but at least I can respect the fact that he is actually playing the server and cares about it in his own way. He may be mediocre, but he definitely isn't an absolute random like you are. 

*** Emerald lock this topic already, just check the very first post.

hmmm, basing on your post, youre not the most intelligent guy just like agent. do some basic math, how much adena in game is 4k euro? Does that even seem relatively legitimate? Or are you braindead as well? Yup I played 24/7 hours a day the first 5 days, that seems legit as well. Try again. I had business meetings to attend to even the start of the season, the 4th day of server i couldnt even play because of it, but you have selective memory clearly as you're braindead as noted above. I actually didn't quit, I lost my account info after being gone for a few days for travel (my own fault, i should have wrote it down)  and asked emerald to help me retrieve the info back via PM and he refused to because according to him "he has too many other things to do, and could not be bothered to answer every pm about lost accounts" or something along those lines. 

Then theres you Mayhem, the baddie that thinks hes relevant when no one gives 2 shits about you either. You're the same as Agent, just less retarded. I dont need to say anything about my play, ask pony, kat, gas etc, and they can tell you about what they think about my l2 skill. While you just are a delusional kid crying about donations, pouting like an angry female 24/7 like you have a permanent tampon inside you. 

Like I said again, L2 is a 15 year old game or so, you and agent play here like it is your day job. Reevaluate your lives.

4 hours ago, Agent said:

Why do u care how i look.I am not g4y sorry for u.And yeah my bad i dont quit after 1-2 weeks like most this pseudoplayers from here,and that i play more than avadon wars.Also my bad i make others suffer in game that they need come here to show their tears.

This is a real issue here,that players quit so fast.It makes me rething if i really want to start all over since im not a 2-3 week player.

because im not here to discuss l2ovc, this is a faction server, in a game that is 15+ years old. no one is a factor here, and people play for fun. its already established youre a retard, theres no more need to debate that. you can argue it all you want and call everyone your fan, but at the end of the day, theres one thing that is true on this server, Agent001 is a retard, and youre the only person that can defend yourself. 

Which is why I ask you again, how ugly are you in real life? Its nothing about being g4y, youre retarded to even assume that. I havent mentioned anything about the server, answer my question and tell me are you an ugly pimpled nerd in real life? THats what I want to know.

31 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

because im not here to discuss l2ovc, this is a faction server, in a game that is 15+ years old. no one is a factor here, and people play for fun. its already established youre a retard, theres no more need to debate that. you can argue it all you want and call everyone your fan, but at the end of the day, theres one thing that is true on this server, Agent001 is a retard, and youre the only person that can defend yourself. 

Which is why I ask you again, how ugly are you in real life? Its nothing about being g4y, youre retarded to even assume that. I havent mentioned anything about the server, answer my question and tell me are you an ugly pimpled nerd in real life? THats what I want to know.

Fuk off g4y.Real life card,u must be desperate.Stop the hate failures,its a game after all,why u bring such things in discussion.Btw u should tank me that i did learn u something and u should be abit smarter because of me.Last time u tried flam me that i dont know the game.

I could flame u too and no need life card or some such sh1ts,but i preffer for once not to do it.

Edited by Agent

Ya'll are sad af, bunch of insecure little boys acting tough. 

It baffles me how people try to validate their whole existence on l2.

If you could only see how stupid you all are and how much you all have in common. 

Laughing stock! 

6 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

youre retarded to even assume that. I havent mentioned anything about the server, answer my question and tell me are you an ugly pimpled nerd in real life? THats what I want to know.

Are you really willing to go over this again? The last time some1 posted an IRL pic it was Nig, and we all know how awful it turned out to be. I still have PTSDs man

7 hours ago, Star64 said:

Are you really willing to go over this again? The last time some1 posted an IRL pic it was Nig, and we all know how awful it turned out to be. I still have PTSDs man

true, that was one ugly fucker.

Edited by Scaretactic

2much drama for this l2j server. Few facts: 1) agent overact about players like mayhem or etc (they think how smart and good they are), 2) noobs with CPbots and healers killed this server 3-4 weeks ago. I started here with 6 friends, they last first 2 weeks. Then they noticed you can bot on 200 max population server without consequences and left.

Leaving the OL bots aside, because even with couple of OL's those guys suked so hard, that NPC ruined the season. This game, especially IL ain't intended almost everyone to have OE gear/skills with every kind of augment. You can clearly see that now, when there are less ppl on, how 4-5 strider archers with +16 bows and 2 augments can force newcomers out of the server. Not to mention that there are more than 10 +16 Bows and couple of +16 AMs. Add the fact that now Golem's are non presence, so besides enchants, newbies don't have anything else to sell so they can gear up, or even try to enchant or get those augments that everyone else have. And how exactly are they going to get enchants when they get hit for 6k from those OE geared noobs. Not to mention that foolish God Motivations buff that simply ruins the events, especially the 1v1,1v2s.

@Luffy

I didn't even talk about you, I guess the guilty ones make their own assumptions lol. You are so unimportant to even mention you wtf. You join every season along with a bp bot, you end up getting rekt and quitting. That's what happened at least for the 3 past seasons that I've been here. Every season either you or that thouaz talent get banned cz you are too braindmged to even stay unbanned for a while and then start begging for unbans just so you can quit for one more time. Newbies can get decent gear in just a few days since all prices have been reduced. Open your fucking eyes already. What chance to fight with equal gear you freaking cartoon, only the usual quitters keep asking for new seasons over and over again. And for the record, I'm a pro L2 veteran who got a proposal to play here and has been 1 hitting your char everywhere for 3 seasons now. In the meantime, you've been playing interlude necro for 100 years and you still suck at it,but I guess that's your glorious achievement even in a faction server. Getting flamed by everyone, failing to deal any dmg even with am +16, I mean really how difficult can it actually be? Do you buff your mage with might? It can't be explained otherwise. And ended up quitting when your bot bishop got banned. That's some cool stuff. 2 seasons ago you couldn't even get soultaker hero vs just 1 opponent and you were begging me to feed you. In the summer, the history repeated itself, but at least you managed to get your hero for once when that cnig quit. You've supported the server in real ways like what ? Asking for new seasons, scamming the adena of your members 'for clan skills' to get equipped and post irrelevant shit on forums as well as flaming both the players that are simply much better than you will ever be and wreck you every season and newbies? That's some true support, you should get a golden star for stupidity. Licking Emerald? Are you fucking delusional? If I didn't like the server, I would literally give zero fucks. Instead, since I've found a decent thing to spend my time whenever I still have the time to play, I'll for sure support the hell out of it as long as it keeps covering all of my standards which I'll never even bother to discuss with you cz you are the actual wannabe random. I think some of you pals need to really clear your heads regarding what actually being pro in this game means. If you think that reaching 10k pvps in a faction pvp server is being a pro at this game, then I don't even know why I keep wasting my finger energy replying to you.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Mayhem said:

@Luffy

I didn't even talk about you, I guess the guilty ones make their own assumptions lol. You are so unimportant to even mention you wtf. You join every season along with a bp bot, you end up getting rekt and quitting. That's what happened at least for the 3 past seasons that I've been here. Every season either you or that thouaz talent get banned cz you are too braindmged to even stay unbanned for a while and then start begging for unbans just so you can quit for one more time. Newbies can get decent gear in just a few days since all prices have been reduced. Open your fucking eyes already. What chance to fight with equal gear you freaking cartoon, only the usual quitters keep asking for new seasons over and over again. And for the record, I'm a pro L2 veteran who got a proposal to play here and has been 1 hitting your char everywhere for 3 seasons now. In the meantime, you've been playing interlude necro for 100 years and you still suck at it,but I guess that's your glorious achievement even in a faction server. Getting flamed by everyone, failing to deal any dmg even with am +16, I mean really how difficult can it actually be? Do you buff your mage with might? It can't be explained otherwise. And ended up quitting when your bot bishop got banned. That's some cool stuff. 2 seasons ago you couldn't even get soultaker hero vs just 1 opponent and you were begging me to feed you. In the summer, the history repeated itself, but at least you managed to get your hero for once when that cnig quit. You've supported the server in real ways like what ? Asking for new seasons, scamming the adena of your members 'for clan skills' to get equipped and post irrelevant shit on forums as well as flaming both the players that are simply much better than you will ever be and wreck you every season and newbies? That's some true support, you should get a golden star for stupidity. Licking Emerald? Are you fucking delusional? If I didn't like the server, I would literally give zero fucks. Instead, since I've found a decent thing to spend my time whenever I still have the time to play, I'll for sure support the hell out of it as long as it keeps covering all of my standards which I'll never even bother to discuss with you cz you are the actual wannabe random. I think some of you pals need to really clear your heads regarding what actually being pro in this game means. If you think that reaching 10k pvps in a faction pvp server is being a pro at this game, then I don't even know why I keep wasting my finger energy replying to you.

At first i thought this would be a wall of text but...Daaaaaamn!!!!, you roasted him mate.

7 hours ago, Mayhem said:

@Luffy

hahahaha oh my god you are so fcking funny,your illusions have gone too far,i feel really sorry for you,you got Abc's syndrome,god bless you pal!

PS: i dare you play mage next season rather gladi retard. I saw you sometimes with mage in maps but i think all the times u have soed and change sub to something else cuz u are not capable of play mage in here.
You cant afford the fact that someone got 1 resist of ur class...Well what can i say about that? I made everyone have at least 2 dark resists in their scheme...And you are talking about my dmg,that you are one of those guys who have made u have 2 dark resists in ur scheme! And dont say that there are many necro's in server cause you'll make me laugh one more time.
One last thing..You look so pathetic when you are trying to support something that it's obvious just to show that you care.

C ya next season and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS you filthy animal! HO HO HO 

1 person likes this

I'll bump this one for one more time because I think you should implement golems back both to RBs and players as they used to be. Dr. Chaos and Martankus are farmed by a few ppl 24/7. Newbies can't get golems anymore. There are like 10-20 newbies joining daily... so, let them farm.

Add this update next season whenever that will be.

3 people like this

On 12/12/2017 at 3:09 PM, Mayhem said:

I'll bump this one for one more time because I think you should implement golems back both to RBs and players as they used to be. Dr. Chaos and Martankus are farmed by a few ppl 24/7. Newbies can't get golems anymore. There are like 10-20 newbies joining daily... so, let them farm.

Add this update next season whenever that will be.

Any news regarding this one? Lots of people are waiting... Atm, there are literally 5 golem drops per day and all of them are farmed by 5 ppl (including myself) 

Golem price got to the point where it doesnt matter anymore,and for sure aint worthing to farm those 5 golems per day.I mean price for this golems got ridicoulos close to shop price.Just buy those with 1k adena problem solved for veterans.The issue is that newbies have 1 less comodity from wich to profit.

It wont solve their issue when they will reach endgame,and that they will enchant skills to 20 and oe weapons+++ like when it was possible some time ago when golems were 100-200 adena.Even if puted back in pvp,the issue is lower population.Population the lower it gets comodities get more expensive,and its even more harder for newbies.

.Look with this ews for example,when server starts u can buy as many u can because market is full of them for relative cheap.Now ews price are also close to shop price.Selling ews at 470 adena its easy,and this with shop price of 500 adena :).

Maybe here is where Emerald should tweak abit the server in next seasons,so this fluctuations in prices to have a smaller margine?

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Agent said:

Golem price got to the point where it doesnt matter anymore,and for sure aint working to farm those 5 golems per day.I mean price for this golems got ridicoulos close to shop price.Just buy those with 1k adena problem solved for veterans.The issue is that newbies have 1 less comodity from wich to profit.

It wont solve their issue when they will reach endgame,and that they will enchant skills to 30 or weapons+16 like when it was possible some time ago when golems were 100-200 adena.Even if puted back in pvp,the issue is lower population.Population the lower it gets comodities get more expensive,and its even more harder for newbies.

.Look with this ews for example,when server starts u can buy however many u can because market is full of them for relative cheap.Now ews price are also close to shop price.Selling ews at 470 adena its easy,and this with shop price of 500 adena :).

Maybe here is where Emerald should tweak abit the server in next seasons,so this fluctuations in prices to have a smaller window?

Yea but more and more newbies join everyday... For example, yday at night there were 60smth ppl in events and 20smth this morning and the activity keeps growing day by day again... So, why not provide another thing in order for newbies to profit? Also, the price for bews got bigger ever since some apes decided to make the price unbearable since they wanted to quit and simply oed their wpns. If you lower the buy shops price, the bews will be back to ''normal'' again. Anyhow, even if the bews is 450 or 480 newbies can still get decent gear by selling these enchants... Anyway, let's not change the topic again. Golems should be re-implemented, that's a fact. 

1 person likes this

Totally agreed. Theres new players without a way to get adena and buy ++ itens from veterans. box of lucky dropping always primeval crystals and now dont have golem to make important trades on server.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Totally agreed. Theres new players without a way to get adena and buy ++ itens from veterans. box of lucky dropping always primeval crystals and now dont have golem to make important trades on server.

+ cant make skills +30 cant get augments + cant make wep+16 or amors/jws +8-10 
P.S Im newbie  

5 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Yea but more and more newbies join everyday... For example, yday at night there were 60smth ppl in events and 20smth this morning and the activity keeps growing day by day again... So, why not provide another thing in order for newbies to profit? Also, the price for bews got bigger ever since some apes decided to make the price unbearable since they wanted to quit and simply oed their wpns. If you lower the buy shops price, the bews will be back to ''normal'' again. Anyhow, even if the bews is 450 or 480 newbies can still get decent gear by selling these enchants... Anyway, let's not change the topic again. Golems should be re-implemented, that's a fact. 

Good Job, Mayhem nice to play with you  take care for newbies 

9 hours ago, Mayhem said:

yeah, everything u said really makes sense. EWS are the best way to accelerate the adena gain in newbies farms and golens have this function too... 
The economical system in server need to be builded with newbies/veterans helping each other.

Hello tohere im a newbie , how the fk we will make our skills + or weaps armors and get some augs... please put golemstones back.. this sucks i barely sit here lol when people in the server helping us more than the server does

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Ixian69 said:

Hello tohere im a newbie , how the fk we will make our skills + or weaps armors and get some augs... please put golemstones back.. this sucks i barely sit here lol when people in the server helping us more than the server does

Agree, no chance for newbies to play against players with gear +16 armors/jws +10, Skills +30 and Augments 
Golems need a lot for newbies (for me to :D )