Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Golem's - Newbies

72 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Redman said:

Dunno in what world giving your items to your clan because you are getting banned and later asking for royal captaincy, who belonged to real life friends who payed for their rooms and getting rejected is a scam, but i guess in your deluded world it is, so thats your problem. And yes, it was you who cursed on shout and HV, as you did more than 1 time, also you promised you wont ever play again in OVC, yet here we are, 2 seasons later.
Once again, the opinion of random noobs like you or those malakas doesn't matter to me, only thing you can do is keep barking and adding those deaths to your lame list, while me and Juls keep adding numbers to the K/D.

I said alot of things,many negative about server some unjust i did deserved the ban,and i payed the price,if i did something wrong i am man enough to admit it i am not a coward.And while i said negative stuff about Emerald i never did swear him,and also i wasnt on his facebook.I didnt even have facebook account at that time,and now i think goy 1 but i never use it to communicate it with somebody,i have it here to vote,i use other methods of communications with my friends like classic phone or skype.I am not a prick,i can admit when i make mistakes,but i wont admit something untrue like swearing or cursing to Emerald.U try hide behind this and make it all my fault.U are pathetic,u will never be man enough to admit u was wrong and what u did its in scam category.And is even worse if u dont realise it.Anyway i wont teach u moral lesson,u should have parrents to give u this education wich u clearly lack.

23 hours ago, Agent said:

I am here 

I am here,why cant u prove me i am weak in pvp,noobs like u had oportunity to do this almost evey season and why didnt u come to make more pvps than me,its because its easier to trashtalk or make me look weak in pvp.U couldnt do that in the past u will never in the future.All can do noobs like u is to be forum warriors,and spread the word of their bulsh1ts.

proved it in h5 when i 1 shotted u with my archer eating that 18k crit.

It was wrong that i couldn't predict you will get your ban removed and be such emo about the captaincy ? Or it wasn't "man enough" to reject you so i don't let my real life friends down for some unknown prick ? Dafaq. If i did something wrong, i will be the first to admit it, but that ain't the case.
Now that you have a Facebook account, you can try to find some friends and go outside for once, i think it will be good for your mental health.

1 minute ago, Soulka said:

proved it in h5 when i 1 shotted u with my archer eating that 18k crit.

Dude leave trolling for other u suck badly.Prolly i wasnt even buffed from that pic i was there to check population.No archer could kill me are u speaking serious?When u took that picture i saw 5 players in total.I had strong titan i couldnt die to someone alone.

U cannot prove anything other than u are a troll.I am here each season,all i remember about some soulka is some nonfactor noob who cried in forums that he failes a grade weapons and an idiot from grand crusade.

Well u are  remembering what u want, u never touched my pt in H5 cuz u were licking the dirt every single time when u even beat an eye on my party :D Mr top pvp every season when every1 left. Clown.

7 minutes ago, Redman said:

It was wrong that i couldn't predict you will get your ban removed and be such emo about the captaincy ? Or it wasn't "man enough" to reject you so i don't let my real life friends down for some unknown prick ? Dafaq. If i did something wrong, i will be the first to admit it, but that ain't the case.
Now that you have a Facebook account, you can try to find some friends and go outside for once, i think it will be good for your mental health.

You are a coward.U use my ban to try find excuse and look now as emerald ally but scamming doesnt have any excuses.U was playing with me at that time i was in your clan,when i came there u agree i get captain.Anyhow u want to roll this u cant find excuses and throw it as my fault.Scamming cannot be excused by anything.Yoour actions define u as who u are.LIke how it define u who u are with this k:d,nothing else than a retard.

Edited by Agent

3 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Well u are  remembering what u want, u never touched my pt in H5 cuz u were licking the dirt every single time when u even beat an eye on my party :D Mr top pvp every season when every1 left. Clown.

Party vs solo player.This is all u got?I expect something better.

2 minutes ago, Soulka said:

You saw the ss solo kill free adena.

Who played hi5 knows wasnt possible that a melee titan as i had,couldnt die to a pathetic archer.U mentioned yourself u needed party and if i remember some of u was my personal fan with agro in all maps.What free adena we talk here,u was rush and 2 hits seriously.

22 minutes ago, Agent said:

Who played hi5 knows wasnt possible that a melee titan as i had,couldnt die to a pathetic archer.U mentioned yourself u needed party and if i remember some of u was my personal fan with agro in all maps.What free adena we talk here,u was rush and 2 hits seriously.

Mad 'cause bad

Our archers outran you, it was just a mater of time to take you down, you were never an issue. The agro tank was just the icing on the cake.

ps not the first season you avarage 30 deaths per event. Sad

13 minutes ago, Star64 said:

Our archers outran you, it was just a mater of time to take you down, you were never an issue. The agro tank was just the icing on the cake.

ps not the first season you avarage 30 deaths per event. Sad

You was their agrobot i remember.The paladin with mage buffs and acumen weapon.Ok whatever dude,u should be satisffied that agroup of people could take me down gratz.The hyenas effect killing the lion.

Edited by Agent

4 minutes ago, Agent said:

You was their agrobot i remember.The paladin with mage buffs and acumen weapon.Ok whatever dude,u should be satisffied that agroup of people could take me down gratz.The hyenas effect killing the lion.

Don't feel special: You were just another frag for my pvp count.

8 minutes ago, Star64 said:

Don't feel special: You were just another frag for my pvp count.

I didnt,but u guys feel special from what i see and u have nostalgia and im happy for u noobs.Otherwise i wouldnt have u agrobot fan all over the maps as my personal hater.About frags i could do it was np,u couldnt sicne u was agrobot.I had infinite more kills than you,because any number over 0 is infinite higher than 0 kills from an agrobot.This was the difference between me and u,it couldnt be quantified.

Edited by Agent

17 minutes ago, Agent said:

I didnt,but u guys feel special from what i see and u have nostalgia and im happy for u noobs.Otherwise i wouldnt have u agrobot fan all over the maps as my personal hater.About frags i could do it was np,u couldnt sicne u was agrobot.I had infinite more kills than you,because any number over 0 is infinite higher than 0 kills from an agrobot.This was the difference between me and u,it couldnt be quantified.

My acumen warrior doesnt agree https://imgur.com/a/2WOB0

cya

agent, the only question im curious to get answered is, how ugly are you in real life?

i can't imagine how ugly you must be hahahhaa. its l2ovc you nerd, you talk here like it's the most important thing in your life. who talks about #1 on the pvp list? everyone knows #1 on pvp list after this long is only players that play 10+ hours a day when majority of players have quit. do you want a medal or something? youre playing a server with 25-30 players max bragging about pvps. 

Go outside, get a life, make some money, you ugly nerd.

18 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

agent, the only question im curious to get answered is, how ugly are you in real life?

i can't imagine how ugly you must be hahahhaa. its l2ovc you nerd, you talk here like it's the most important thing in your life. who talks about #1 on the pvp list? everyone knows #1 on pvp list after this long is only players that play 10+ hours a day when majority of players have quit. do you want a medal or something? youre playing a server with 25-30 players max bragging about pvps. 

Go outside, get a life, make some money, you ugly nerd.

Hi there.U got recovered from sudden amnesia?Also nice to see another fan that cares about me.What can i do to stop having so many fans.U guys talk about me.Many dont even play anymore but they still spam this forums as i see.I wouldnt receive so much attention if i would be some usual noob.Keep make me famous guys.

4 hours ago, Agent said:

Hi there.U got recovered from sudden amnesia?Also nice to see another fan that cares about me.What can i do to stop having so many fans.U guys talk about me.Many dont even play anymore but they still spam this forums as i see.I wouldnt receive so much attention if i would be some usual noob.Keep make me famous guys.

i asked you how ugly are you in real life, you havent answered my question. Quit talking about fans on l2ovc, its a faction server, no one cares about you or anyone else, people play here for fun. they spam you cause they see an ugly nerd that plays 10+ hours a day and plays each wipe as a spoiler for 2 weeks, and then brags about how good you are when 90% of server quits every season, while you still play 10 hours a day in 10vs10 events. like i said do you want a medal?

now answer my question, how ugly are you in real life? how much of a closet crawling pimply face nerd are you

Is it so difficult to start a new topic and flame each other and not fck up other topics with your irrelevant bullshit? I don't even know why you bother to post here, like anything you say matters. That Soulka guy has always been non-existent and has nearly 1k forum posts WTF. That star64 talks about chronicles and seasons when he bearly ever plays any ovc season, maybe he is waiting for the 1st colony to Mars to happen in order to join. And then, there is cnig69, the 4k-euro-donate-in-a-day guy, living the American dream with his magnificent life talking about being a nerd and spending 10h daily online and whenever a new season begins he is 24/7 online for the first 5 days. Then, the rest of the people start getting decent gear as well and he suddenly starts having business meetings to attend to. After losing the hero as well for which he doesn't care at all, the highway to quit doesn't seem to be blur anymore, so all of the sudden, the business trips continue permanently :o I'm wondering in which L2 server you keep having your business meetings and living your life every time you quit ovc. You are the perfect examples of how tragic the L2 community has become nowadays and one of the reasons that there have been 5000 seasons already. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anyone here, Agent is an ape crying 24/7 about almost everything, but at least I can respect the fact that he is actually playing the server and cares about it in his own way. He may be mediocre, but he definitely isn't an absolute random like you are. 

*** Emerald lock this topic already, just check the very first post.

10 hours ago, Agent said:

You are a coward.U use my ban to try find excuse and look now as emerald ally but scamming doesnt have any excuses.U was playing with me at that time i was in your clan,when i came there u agree i get captain.Anyhow u want to roll this u cant find excuses and throw it as my fault.Scamming cannot be excused by anything.Yoour actions define u as who u are.LIke how it define u who u are with this k:d,nothing else than a retard.

It's clear that someone can't have a normal conversation with you, even with facts and valid arguments written you still being so braindead deluded. Where did i made any excuse about my actions lol, i don't give a fuk about you, and for sure I don't look at anyone as an ally, you random spoiler. If there is someone to be mad at, it's Emerald because he removed your ban, and it's so clearly that this game ain't good for your health. It's a fuking faction server, keep repeating that someone scammed you like some parrot, but really, use that Facebook account and go outside. 

Newbies can get progress much faster in many other ways rather than trying to kill S-graders for a 1% chance to get golem's heart, it was probably much more important for you, the veterans, to get this feature back.

Now at least you'll have to fight over a boss that spawns every 6h in order to get 1 stone.

P.S. Box of Luck also gives Golem's Stoneheart, so raid is definitly not the only way and if you saw newbies having that item, its probably from box and not by killing an S-grader.

1 hour ago, Redman said:

It's clear that someone can't have a normal conversation with you, even with facts and valid arguments written you still being so braindead deluded. Where did i made any excuse about my actions lol, i don't give a fuk about you, and for sure I don't look at anyone as an ally, you random spoiler. If there is someone to be mad at, it's Emerald because he removed your ban, and it's so clearly that this game ain't good for your health. It's a fuking faction server, keep repeating that someone scammed you like some parrot, but really, use that Facebook account and go outside. 

Yes u are scammer.And yes u are retard.And yes u are nonfactor.Who cares what u did in previous servers.A factor clan or factor player can go in other server and become nonfactors.It can occurs even for famous clans or famous players/leaders.Wich is not your case.

Your case is the worst u can get.U come from this popular servers,u dont have a low rate mentality wich proves u was nothing other than a pet,and u are bellow many java players from here.U come here in a java to be a nonfactor and a random thats right.This are the facts.Talking and your delusions doesnt matter.

5 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

i asked you how ugly are you in real life, you havent answered my question. Quit talking about fans on l2ovc, its a faction server, no one cares about you or anyone else, people play here for fun. they spam you cause they see an ugly nerd that plays 10+ hours a day and plays each wipe as a spoiler for 2 weeks, and then brags about how good you are when 90% of server quits every season, while you still play 10 hours a day in 10vs10 events. like i said do you want a medal?

now answer my question, how ugly are you in real life? how much of a closet crawling pimply face nerd are you

Why do u care how i look.I am not g4y sorry for u.And yeah my bad i dont quit after 1-2 weeks like most this pseudoplayers from here,and that i play more than avadon wars.Also my bad i make others suffer in game that they need come here to show their tears.

This is a real issue here,that players quit so fast.It makes me rething if i really want to start all over since im not a 2-3 week player.

Edited by Agent

.Its my bad i am not a lame player to quit after 2 weeks.And its my bad i dont want to include  myself in this pathetic community that doesnt deserve play in this server.Emerald should open l2ovc twice per year max this server .As i told before if players want play here,they need play more than 2 weeks for a healthy season and if someone ask for wipe and new season he should get ip ban.This community is another cancer because of player mentality from here.