Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Golem's - Newbies

73 posts in this topic

Great updates there but I think that you should implement back the stonehearts drop by players because it's pointless to do that at this stage since there are many oe wpns already. If only Dr. Chaos and Martankus drop golems from now on, then newbies will lose a pretty cool income. However, this update will be great for the next season whenever that will be (hopefully not anytime soon)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agreed, what's the point at this stage? if you really want newcomers, then u should reconsider this change..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of increasing the drop rate of those golems, so newbies can catch up faster, you removed them from pvp drop and made them drop only from those pointless raids, who now will be camped by some high geared random which will lead to even harder game progress for newcomers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must agree that changing core stuff for server is not so wise other than when server starts,because may lead as a result where many players find it unfair and in conclusion preffer stop play.Also i dont think at this point of server this will matters anyway,but it would if population would be alot higher and as i said in a negative way.

And speaking about wipe,this community must be learned the hard way,like dressing a pet,because they dont deserve such a server.L2ovc aint about 1st 2 weeks and this needs be adressed for majority of players that play here.If players want play here they need play it along 2-3-4 months.Dont reopen server soon,because u feed this unjust community.IF they want play they need to stick with server and not ask avadon wars over and over.

And another suggestion i want make but with impact for future seasons cause now its pointless.Just remove k/d ratio and deaths,so all players can do the objective on the map.When something that was suggested and was implemented,it has a negative impact it must be removed.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Agent said:

I must agree that changing core stuff for server is not so wise other than when server starts,because may lead as a result where many players find it unfair and in conclusion preffer stop play.Also i dont think at this point of server this will matters anyway,but it would if population would be alot higher and as i said in a negative way.

And speaking about wipe,this community must be learned the hard way,like dressing a pet,because they dont deserve such a server.L2ovc aint about 1st 2 weeks and this needs be adressed for majority of players that play here.If players want play here they need play it along 2-3-4 months.Dont reopen server soon,because u feed this unjust community.IF they want play they need to stick with server and not ask avadon wars over and over.

And another suggestion i want make but with impact for future seasons cause now its pointless.Just remove k/d ratio and deaths,so all players can do the objective on the map.When something that was suggested and was implemented,it has a negative impact it must be removed.

What's K/D ratio and Deaths statistics got to do with doing the objective lol :D ? You embarrassed to be in that Death list with those noobs ? Yes ,you should be.
You think that if there isn't that kind of statistics, pro players will start to die 20 times on a single map like you or some other random noob ? Yeah, let's remove the only stats that distinguishes those who ain't lame with the rest and lets add some pointless sh1t like most spoils or "top farmer" :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Agent said:

I must agree that changing core stuff for server is not so wise other than when server starts,because may lead as a result where many players find it unfair and in conclusion preffer stop play.Also i dont think at this point of server this will matters anyway,but it would if population would be alot higher and as i said in a negative way.

And speaking about wipe,this community must be learned the hard way,like dressing a pet,because they dont deserve such a server.L2ovc aint about 1st 2 weeks and this needs be adressed for majority of players that play here.If players want play here they need play it along 2-3-4 months.Dont reopen server soon,because u feed this unjust community.IF they want play they need to stick with server and not ask avadon wars over and over.

And another suggestion i want make but with impact for future seasons cause now its pointless.Just remove k/d ratio and deaths,so all players can do the objective on the map.When something that was suggested and was implemented,it has a negative impact it must be removed.

Having over 5K deaths sucks huh? keep climbing that ranking "" Dagger "" :3

Add a  spoiler rank to comfort this guy please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im embarassed by the quality of players from this server.I am top kills,dont care about deaths.But while other care they ruins other player experience.Minimaps objective are important,and its a negative impact for the server.I dont know even if I will play maybe its time for me to detach from l2 for a while(has nothing with l2ovc in particular),i speak for the good of the server,this is something cancerous.I stated already now it has no impact,but it has when server is playable and is negative impact.

I dont need prove myself to nobody,i am top 3 pvp every damm season.I speak for the good of server.You Sosa are leader,other will follow your example,u arent good example for anyone,u do soe in minis others will do same.This k/d ratio and abusing spawn camps is a big cancer for the server that needs be removed.Some people preffer to read a stupid stat,over completing minimaps objective.

And btw about striders i know emerald had good intention with them.But aint good if geodata empower them even further more.280 speed th cannot stab them because they buged in their  strider ass without hiting.Every detail matter in this server.I wish all good to emerald and his server,but this are small details among other things that he needs take care off for an improved server.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after 60 days when most ppl left, we hear once again u are the top pvp, what a surprise :D where were u in the first month? Oh yeah...spoiling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am here 

9 minutes ago, Soulka said:

So after 60 days when most ppl left, we hear once again u are the top pvp, what a surprise :D where were u in the first month? Oh yeah...spoiling

I am here,why cant u prove me i am weak in pvp,noobs like u had oportunity to do this almost evey season and why didnt u come to make more pvps than me,its because its easier to trashtalk or make me look weak in pvp.U couldnt do that in the past u will never in the future.All can do noobs like u is to be forum warriors,and spread the word of their bulsh1ts.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the stuff i told is more important,its beyond my ego as a player and its irrelevant if im bad or good and i should ignore such baits for flame because what i told are real issues.Emerald should take seriously what i said,i wasnt trolling.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redman said:

What's K/D ratio and Deaths statistics got to do with doing the objective lol :D ? 

It has this to do and u know it and is this----->https://imgur.com/a/V2lsE.And u doing this since this k/d was introduced in game.Some players are just too fuked in the head and they do such things to show how pro they are.

.I told i wont make conversation with u again,because i dont take pleasure in debating java gipsy scammers with impressions of someone big from popular server.Its not just u who  doing this,there are more players,yes most was from your clan,but i saw others players doing same thing from both factions.

The sugestion i made it has nothing personal,u think it is but its not i can assure its not,i have nothing personal with u other than i dont want interact with u or do anything else other than ignore.

This was the only time u received answer,dont ever enter in discussion with me again because u wont get any.

 

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like always almoust every topic is turned in shit..stick to the topic and use pm's for ur frustraitions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About golems now ..i think update  its a downside for new players ( ews and golems are high valued at this point ) and it wil be farmed not earned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Agent said:

You Sosa are leader,other will follow your example,u arent good example for anyone,u do soe in minis others will do same.This k/d ratio and abusing spawn camps is a big cancer for the server that needs be removed.Some people preffer to read a stupid stat,over completing minimaps objective.

And btw about striders i know emerald had good intention with them.

* a) Instead of removing any statistics which is a great feature anyway, just remove the death count from faction instances joined after big maps in order for people like sosa to stop using soe and become useful for once (2 seasons ago, there were just a few ppl doing that, however, ever since that tool introduced the l2 windrunner/soe/rr 'blame crit errors' gaming, more and more are doing it). b) Furthermore, you should remove death count made when you participate in lucky chests and Russian roulette events. c) Also, make restart unavailable while being in an event.

* Although it looks very nice riding one, striders must be removed or be made unavailable to mount while being in an event. Give a passive +3 speed to Aden owners instead or something similar to that which is a very small boost but still enough to make it interesting.

These are just changes that need to be made. That doesn't mean that even if they happen, smth will change. As I said again in the past, no matter the changes, the majority of L2 community nowadays will always be fucking apes. The following has been happening for 3 seasons now... At least, ever since I started playing here; ''Next season mate, bring it'' ''Oh sh1t I failed again, it's time to leave, let's find an excuse for another time; ''Oh, the Tree near the town should be bigger Emerald! '' '' The moon doesn't fit in my monitor when night falls' ||| ''DEAD SERVER''    \\'Waiting for next season'.// :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Agent said:

Im embarassed by the quality of players from this server.I am top kills,dont care about deaths.But while other care they ruins other player experience.Minimaps objective are important,and its a negative impact for the server.I dont know even if I will play maybe its time for me to detach from l2 for a while(has nothing with l2ovc in particular),i speak for the good of the server,this is something cancerous.I stated already now it has no impact,but it has when server is playable and is negative impact.
I dont need prove myself to nobody,i am top 3 pvp every damm season.I speak for the good of server.You Sosa are leader,other will follow your example,u arent good example for anyone,u do soe in minis others will do same.This k/d ratio and abusing spawn camps is a big cancer for the server that needs be removed.Some people preffer to read a stupid stat,over completing minimaps objective.

You are top at kills because you seem to lack social life and you play more than others, it's simple as that. That's why K/D means more than Kills, because every random malaka with +16 bow and 2 augments can 2 shot mages, but not everyone can position himself correctly and avoid deaths. 
Others will follow my example ? Why do you think that i ever forced someone from my clan to do anything at all ? Do you think i asked Juls to go and wipe your clan on the siege ? Do you think i told him to decline your request to help you against the malaka striders ? Do you think i told him to make 18k/2k K/D ?  Those guys that i play with have a head on their shoulders. Thats why if someone else besides me soe on Wisdom/Beast/Tower at this stage of the server, he must have realized that wasting 5 minutes for 5 Primeval crystals is pointless, not because i told him to soe.
Those who ruin the events are random greeks and players from your clan. Full geared players from your clan like crybaby, idral, crow and other dumb noobs. Players who prefer to take flags/capture for 3 adena giving God motivations to the other faction instead of doing actual pvp in a pvp server.

8 hours ago, Agent said:

It has this to do and u know it and is this----->https://imgur.com/a/V2lsE.And u doing this since this k/d was introduced in game.Some players are just too fuked in the head and they do such things to show how pro they are.
I told i wont make conversation with u again,because i dont take pleasure in debating java gipsy scammers with impressions of someone big from popular server.Its not just u who  doing this,there are more players,yes most was from your clan,but i saw others players doing same thing from both factions.
The sugestion i made it has nothing personal,u think it is but its not i can assure its not,i have nothing personal with u other than i dont want interact with u or do anything else other than ignore.
This was the only time u received answer,dont ever enter in discussion with me again because u wont get any.

Not only that you are deluded nerd, but you are such a hypocrite too. You wrote about others "following my example" yet you did not take screens of all the time you did soe on those events too ? Ain't that hypocrite ? And no, i did not soe from the start, i started doing it after the 30 day of the server when there wasn't anything from that box that i needed anymore, that's where half of the 480 deaths i got came from. 

3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

* a) Instead of removing any statistics which is a great feature anyway, just remove the death count from faction instances joined after big maps in order for people like sosa to stop using soe and become useful for once (2 seasons ago, there were just a few ppl doing that, however, ever since that tool introduced the l2 windrunner/soe/rr 'blame crit errors' gaming, more and more are doing it). b) Furthermore, you should remove death count made when you participate in lucky chests and Russian roulette events. c) Also, make restart unavailable while being in an event.

* Although it looks very nice riding one, striders must be removed or be made unavailable to mount while being in an event. Give a passive +3 speed to Aden owners instead or something similar to that which is a very small boost but still enough to make it interesting.

Become useful for what, random malaka ? You think if that it was not the deaths from the mini events i would waste my time for 5 Primeval Crystals ? Or that i will play Humans vs Malakas ?
Do you know that u can't relog while being in a combat mode ? Funny how with all those "windrunnings", "rrs" you and the rest of random malakas keep seeing the system message leading to "To Village" button from that "tool" .... Must be so hard for you ...
And how do you even have the dignity to accuse someone of "running" while the whole season you used those lame striders ? Not that they helped you that much, because even now you fail mounted the shit out of them and died 3k times by playing most of the season with striders and couple of OL bots and bps at 90% of the events.
Guys like you who suffer from the "factor wannabe" thing who obviously never went to real siege were bitching about the castle not giving anything "significant" to the owners and this season you got lame striders and territory stats. You needed 60 days to realize Striders should not be usable at events ? Now you suggest +3 speed, why the speed malaka ? That raid in the castle ain't enough for the owners ? Instead of wanting stupid things like striders, passive stats, which lead to pvp advantage(you suk so hard even with them) ask for something normal like increased drop of things from that raid. 
   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even understand why you even type anything, you have the same worth as any other newbie that has just joined the server which is 0. You haven't even managed to become a factor talent in a faction server and you've played it so many seasons and every single one everybody is laughing at you. You talk about Aden siege or Olympiad, yet you can't even claim a single hero. Hell, you can't even form a decent clan (for a faction server). The only thing you've managed so far is to increase your post count on the forums. And bitch please, don't tell me you don't want to get a hero or a castle. The truth is, no matter how hard you tried, noone would let you be anything else other than a nobody running around and restarting after you've run 200 klms to get you out of combat. The raid isn't enough for castle owners talent because it drops literally nothing. I had asked increased drops from that raid some time ago and I suggested either that or passive stats as slight boost. I needed 60 days to realise what? I've been posting about striders since August you mongoloid, feel free to read the posts. Aden castle should be huge since it's the only castle in the server and many clans should participate to get it. That's the sole purpose of it, so it should give great rewards. However, even though I'm against it since striders are usable, i'll use them as much as I can. At least, I'm using the server's features, not restarting or making friendships with spawnguards. Stop posting irrelevant bullshit for once, and focus on the topic that has been created. Flaming someone has nothing to do with Golem's - Newbies, so use a freaking different section and stop destroying every single topic created. And for one more time, that was my first and last reply to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camp spawn abuse,striders and k:d ratios are in this category i described.This is cancerous,and what is cancerous needs be removed,so we can have a healthy server.The origings are not actually from server,its from some players.

K:d ratio means nothing else than retard ratio.This thing can scale up even further more in future seasons and cancer can spread even further.The sooner the cut the healthier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

I can't even understand why you even type anything, you have the same worth as any other newbie that has just joined the server which is 0. You haven't even managed to become a factor talent in a faction server and you've played it so many seasons and every single one everybody is laughing at you. You talk about Aden siege or Olympiad, yet you can't even claim a single hero. Hell, you can't even form a decent clan (for a faction server). The only thing you've managed so far is to increase your post count on the forums. And bitch please, don't tell me you don't want to get a hero or a castle. The truth is, no matter how hard you tried, noone would let you be anything else other than a nobody running around and restarting after you've run 200 klms to get you out of combat. The raid isn't enough for castle owners talent because it drops literally nothing. I had asked increased drops from that raid some time ago and I suggested either that or passive stats as slight boost. I needed 60 days to realise what? I've been posting about striders since August you mongoloid, feel free to read the posts. Aden castle should be huge since it's the only castle in the server and many clans should participate to get it. That's the sole purpose of it, so it should give great rewards. However, even though I'm against it since striders are usable, i'll use them as much as I can. At least, I'm using the server's features, not restarting or making friendships with spawnguards. Stop posting irrelevant bullshit for once, and focus on the topic that has been created. Flaming someone has nothing to do with Golem's - Newbies, so use a freaking different section and stop destroying every single topic created. And for one more time, that was my first and last reply to you.

:D So much gibberish from a random malaka. Who are you to say who's worth what, when i speak with facts, and you with your butthurtness ? I've said many times that the opinion of you or some other random malaka doesn't matter, do you think the "laugh" of you or some other lame malaka matters to me ? What exactly do you "laugh" at ? That you and the rest failed to do fuk at all against me ? That you fail mounted that strider whole season ? That you made 9-6 scores with your fail TH when you had OL bots and bps behind your lame back ? Oh, i forgot to mention that lame MJ heavy using tank too. Is that your lame definition of "Factor" :D ? Or being shining clown when there is zero competition at all ? Is that your definition of "Factor" ? And why would i waste my time going to Olympiad to compete against random failures like you ? Making oly farming char like gladi in a server with no competition so you can use those lame 10 sec hero skills after you used 2 celes only to kill some low geared mages ? Is that your definition of a "Factor" ? What exactly i"m going to achieve or prove by being a hero in this server ? That i'm better than those mass recruited malaka daggers from your clan ? No shit, it's so fucking obvious, supported by facts and stats too. I don't need some hero skills or lame strider to own you or some other lame noob.
And why would i form a "decent" clan in a server with competition with you ? I never mass recruited randoms like you, i never asked someone to be my personal BP or shit, i never asked anyone to go to some fail siege so i can use a strider like a bellend.  I made the clan only for clan skills, nothing else. I don't suffer from that thing that you and those random malakas do, guys who failed to fuk at all in the top servers before.
No one would let me be what :D ? Top on K/D every single season, while being target N1 every single event ? Oh, shit, those randoms failed doing that. Thats why me and Juls easily own solo every single one of you, without the need of OL bots or 2 bps per event, as you can clearly see by the stats, but your blind buthurtness can't see that.
You've being posting about striders, yet you fuking use them every single time ? I bet those lame mages who used the m.crit rebirth with the 2x augments and hero staffs though so lamely like you, "Oh, i will m.crit the shit out of every single target while i can do it, doesn't matter if it's lame and harms the server".

Now, when you reply, or mention me again in some post, because you will, just like that fail spoiler who keep saying that he won't, use some facts, because you will be easily owned every single time with your malaka gibberish fail accusations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Mayhem.If u Sosa would be anything else other than talk u would prove by now u are worth something,but your sum in this server is zero.I watch juls and i see how much he struggle with oly.Now i wont hit this guy because i dont think hes bad,hes just unlucky to be under bad influence and surrounded by circus of players wich i called them all clowns beside him.U sosa wouldnt be any different if u would attempt play oly u would just fail.Its a difference into telling whats the purpose and being able to.Its a java yes but if u would go oly even players like Luffy would school u.Luffy origins arent as great as u keep telling us but he at least has experience here,java as it is and would worth more than your experience on whatever servers u was because actually u was a puppet there with the presence nothing core,wich is what i believe about u,You are nothing else other than impressions from a deluded player.What player with low rate mentality would actually scam in a java server a player that till that point were in the same boat,i tell u nobody other than those pathetic ones worth nothing.

And puting your skills aside,your gearing and farm rate wich is essential for olympiad would be against u ,because u are doing at "grandpa speed" every season because of your pussy play.You speak how useless it is,but u still evoid all minis and do all this pussy sh1ts to achieve some ranking in an irrelevant stat.K:d ratio in actual context of server means nothing else than retard ratio,because of how u doing it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tough u wouldn't talk with/to me anymore ? How many times did u wrote that ? I told you i don't give a fuk about pointless oly, i won't ever join oly to compete against random noobs like you. You are the factor wannabe who makes oly farming chars every season, thinking that if you are hero you suddenly become good, lame random spoiler toughs ...
K/D ratio means nothing to you, because you are deluded random spoiler, who dies 20 times per event. Only thing you can do is to keep nolifing by playing 10h every day like the social freak you are.
Now keep getting those deluded toughs in your dumb brain about being scammed or shit, and keep dying all the time, soon you will reach those lame malakas like Juber and other noobs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Redman said:

I tough u wouldn't talk with/to me anymore ? How many times did u wrote that ? I told you i don't give a fuk about pointless oly, i won't ever join oly to compete against random noobs like you. You are the factor wannabe who makes oly farming chars every season, thinking that if you are hero you suddenly become good, lame random spoiler toughs ...
K/D ratio means nothing to you, because you are deluded random spoiler, who dies 20 times per event. Only thing you can do is to keep nolifing by playing 10h every day like the social freak you are.
Now keep getting those deluded toughs in your dumb brain about being scammed or shit, and keep dying all the time, soon you will reach those lame malakas like Juber and other noobs. 

Its not u who decide if u are not scammer or not.Your actions was as a scammer u like it or not,its in same category.Also doesnt matter if u care or not about oly,because there u are meatshield retard.No spawnguards,relog doesnt do any good also.And there is no zerg to hide so u can attack 5 vs 1.

U are the piece of sh1t here.Someone like u is cancer for the server always was.I told u are fuked in the head u have issues.Nothing that u do makes sence or logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My actions ? You were the one who cursed Emerald on shout idiot, you were the one who went emo when after your ban got removed i refused to make you royal captain because i had to replace irl friends of mine for some random idiotic spoiler. Again, you are so dumb and deluded, that your accusations sound so funny, yet you can't realize that because you live in some different nerdy world. Stop playing this stupid game for 10h+ per day, and go outside, i'm sure there are nice places in Romania, even for dumb nerds like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Redman said:

My actions ? You were the one who cursed Emerald on shout idiot, you were the one who went emo when after your ban got removed i refused to make you royal captain because i had to replace irl friends of mine for some random idiotic spoiler. Again, you are so dumb and deluded, that your accusations sound so funny, yet you can't realize that because you live in some different nerdy world. Stop playing this stupid game for 10h+ per day, and go outside, i'm sure there are nice places in Romania, even for dumb nerds like you.

Yes your actions.What has to do the reason of ban with anything?What u did its scamm.U took advantage of my trust,i let u all my items and everything.When i came back all i received was the stranger treatment.Dunno how u call this in gipsyland but for me this is as close as scamer as u can get.This is not what a good player with low rate mentality and judgement of the game would ever do.

This was just to clarify some things and also to clarify some stuff about my ban back than,i didnt swear Emerald on hv,it wasnt me on the account,and also i wasnt on emerald facebook as i heard later.Stop throwing with sh1t and for once accept what u are.

As i told doesnt matter what u care or do not,u are nonfactor even in this java,mayhem and even empire of randoms or greeks can adressed u as nonfactor because this is what u are to them,they achieved more than u ever did here.And even if u decide to care about stuff such as oly,would not matter,u cantt do sh1t.Better stick with what u are best at,retard ratio number 1 spot.

And as regarding u im still ignore mode,this was just to clarify some things before u throw with sh1t in my direction,and try look like virgin marry.

 

 

 

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your problem with all that soe? ))). I don't get it , Foking Haters . Every Body And Mind Does Whatever The Fok It Wants. You Do It Aswell and stfu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Agent said:

Yes your actions.What has to do the reason of ban with anything?What u did its scamm.U took advantage of my trust,i let u all my items and everything.When i came back all i received was the stranger treatment.Dunno how u call this in gipsyland but for me this is as close as scamer as u can get.This is not what a good player with low rate mentality and judgement of the game would ever do.

This was just to clarify some things and also to clarify some stuff about my ban back than,i didnt swear Emerald on hv,it wasnt me on the account,and also i wasnt on emerald facebook as i heard later.Stop throwing with sh1t and for once accept what u are.

As i told doesnt matter what u care or do not,u are nonfactor even in this java,mayhem and even empire of randoms or greeks can adressed u as nonfactor because this is what u are to them,they achieved more than u ever did here.And even if u decide to care about stuff such as oly,would not matter,u cantt do sh1t.Better stick with what u are best at,retard ratio number 1 spot.

And as regarding u im still ignore mode,this was just to clarify some things before u throw with sh1t in my direction,and try look like virgin marry.

Dunno in what world giving your items to your clan because you are getting banned and later asking for royal captaincy, who belonged to real life friends who payed for their rooms and getting rejected is a scam, but i guess in your deluded world it is, so thats your problem. And yes, it was you who cursed on shout and HV, as you did more than 1 time, also you promised you wont ever play again in OVC, yet here we are, 2 seasons later.
Once again, the opinion of random noobs like you or those malakas doesn't matter to me, only thing you can do is keep barking and adding those deaths to your lame list, while me and Juls keep adding numbers to the K/D.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0