Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daimonass

Newbie player

7 posts in this topic

Hello everybody..

I finking star play this server, but it's not so fresh. People still playing this server? 

Everybody playing with mage abd arhers, right? Other class dead? 

Thx for answer 

Online isnt that good. You can find like 30% daggers, 30% archers, 30% mage, 10% rest.

1 person likes this

just w8 for the wipe and there will be full with players im sure  

6 hours ago, Zeff said:

just w8 for the wipe and there will be full with players im sure  

Yea w8 for the wipe so every tool can join again and quit after a week as always. The server is fine. For how many seasons ppl will keep playing here if every 2 months there is a wipe just so u can rejoin and quit?

Edited by Mayhem
1 person likes this

New people keep joining daily. This new season pattern just so you can fail again or become b grade warriors for another time  is so fcking pointless. Also, it's almost Christmas. With proper advertisement and events the server will be full again in no time

Men and Emerald know that many players waiting for the wipe..

44 minutes ago, Zeff said:

Men and Emerald know that many players waiting for the wipe..

That's actually sad, hundred of PMs and posts overtime requesting for a new beginning and there's probably lot more waiting without saying anything.

I don't see why, why the community has to kill a server just so they can play on the very same server anew later on, with that amount of people waiting the server could've been alive for about 2 months more with decent population, at least.

Anyway, a wipe is not yet planned, i'm not in favor of all these wipes myself so you can be sure I won't close the server until it will not be playable at all at the very least.

And I hope for you that you consider that if / when the server will close, you take into consideration the fact that the new opening might not be in the game version you expect it to be.

4 people like this