Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imacgarden

Ol change class

4 posts in this topic

Hello, i have 1 option or suggestion to u, im OL= Dominator and i want change my main class to w/e and i cant, ofc i cant OL cant be subclass i know this, but u can add some mode for can able it? i mean, u can put for change class but when u will changed this ur main class (dominator) automatic changed to ( doomcryer) or can delete it. Its just my opinion for that bcs i know  dont is only me who want change this and cant, alot of ppl want do this but is not allowed. So i'm asking for u about that if u can do something or w/e for u.

Sounds nice until the moment people wouldn't read the NPC warnings (90% of population doesn't read apperantly) and will wonder where did their OL (or maestro) classes go.

Won't do such thing for now, people who choose OL / Maestro need to be aware they cannot switch it.

Hey Emerald did u took into consideration to change ol cp heal just in party?This is like 3rd or so season where ol army is abused in events,this aint normal for faction.Its abit ridicoulos for a faction server imo that 3/4/5  ols in a zerg ally can cp heal a zerg of 30/40/50+ players,and u saw it happening.

It was warned before season started over and over,but people said"what ol bot army" and "that is imagination of few people".Ofc it was defended possible from same people who later on got baned and preffer to trash such threads,wich is a sport here in l2ovc.

And 1 more thing,this ols rewarding was ridicoulos,they could match top dd or even more in rewarding.No wonder ols appeared in maps like mushroms,this shouldnt be encouraged.Same thing with bishops but in less effect,at least they heal just in party,or they doing it by single targets outside.

Edited by Agent

I dunno about the OL bots honestly but none of them was accepting party invite, they say they gain much more Xp alone sadly... And people prefer to have an extra OL out of party and 1 more DD inside. So everyone was happy.
Maybe Jim was the only OL playing in party lol. So yeah make it in party only. I would add "just in events" and keep Siege as it is, but if that bot story is true, you can't really allow it.