DiscipleOfLust

Something that could avoid the community to lose players

6 posts in this topic

Our community should report and admin should ensure the ban of players that disturb the balance system designed from himself. When a player decide dont fight with his clan/ally members, he is just not respecting our community and the administration work. Mainly the new players who I always see starting server after "middle season" having one more reason to quit.

8 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Our community should report and admin should ensure the ban of players that disturb the balance system designed from himself. When a player decide dont fight with his clan/ally members, he is just not respecting our community and the administration work. Mainly the new players who I always see starting server after "middle season" having one more reason to quit.

So, u talking for gm ban peoples who dont atack members clans? what ur logic? this is not insult!., if ppl dont want atk him simply dont go atk, no more, this is no sense and useless post.

If you dont attack enemy in 5 sec, you will get perma ban and your PC will explode. :D

Macgarden really have some difficult to see that if it happens in event, u are trolling an massive pvp system balance.
Later everyone who do it, go to global chat and say something about the balance is not working. Of course, genius! This "change temporary faction" is choosen to fight vs your own faction and u are not respecting this. it's a shame talk about logic when cant think about it.

Sadly it is like olympiad feed, you can't really avoid it. Since it only depends on the good will from players.
Although it's fun to fight clan mates ^^

1 person likes this

yeah, Canou. Me and my clan members all face ourselves when joining another side in an event. This events are usefull to rate our ELO and all playrs farm.
If u see a "Vagabond" player(without clan) on your side of the event and don't help him to fight your members, u will be giving him a reason to give up playing this server.
Only stupid and selfish players dont care about community lose players.