Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuBeR

Tyrant archer

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Eleanora said:

We saw. With balanced sides chaos won. After first battle that clan (idk name) randomly invited every1 in town. They got pwned once again. Then flame wars started. In the end, they zerged 8 defending members. :D

Dont bother to explain them.They won because we was zerg :).Let them with this false memory so they can feel good.

@Agent

Agent you are the only failure calling urself someone for being "free hero" pro player xD

Btw butthurted so much about that siege?U know you need to hold castle for 2h not 10 mins?

@Eleanora @Sophie wut, why else wouldn’t I be able to login if I didn’t forget my account info? Lol. I was gonna ala week and I have many different username and pw for different things and I created a new combo at server wipe and forgot to write it down. Unlike you kids, l2ovc is a fun game for me, I don’t think about it. Hence why after a week I forgot a newly created combination.

Agent what are you talking about equal number Zerg bla bla. All I remember is first siege you had a 4-5 clan Zerg and still lost siege. Why are you even still talking about Zerg, you’re making yourself look dumb.

9 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

@Eleanora @Sophie wut, why else wouldn’t I be able to login if I didn’t forget my account info? Lol. I was gonna ala week and I have many different username and pw for different things and I created a new combo at server wipe and forgot to write it down. Unlike you kids, l2ovc is a fun game for me, I don’t think about it. Hence why after a week I forgot a newly created combination.

Agent what are you talking about equal number Zerg bla bla. All I remember is first siege you had a 4-5 clan Zerg and still lost siege. Why are you even still talking about Zerg, you’re making yourself look dumb.

You talk about zerg,but u know what zerg means or u pretend stupid.Its not nr of clans vs nr of clans.Its number of players vs number of players.You telling me we were more players?I dont believe that.We killed your zerg clan 2-3 times,than u guys was 1 hour town recruiting more randoms and waiting for us to go afk and other leave because of boredom wich exactly happend.Are u going to denny this too.And i said i had 5 players i didnt even care about siege at all,i was there to help whatever chaos clan will seal against the brainless server zerg clan thats all.

And once again u speak about others to reflect u as good player.I told what u are,a zerg player,otherwise u wouldnt join the bandwagon every season like slco previous and empire this,the 2 zerg clans who recruited all brasilian randoms who could find.

Edited by Agent

5 hours ago, Saintly said:

Didn't they accept anyone even GR's/BR's?
I'm not saying that what others say in this topic makes any more sense but Geno was nothing but a guild with huge egos.
Even when the game was dead they got destroyed by Nova.

Not gonna pick any side tho since this tread gonna be pure gold, ill just sit back and enjoy.

Every side recruits random meatshields, especially in crowded servers, and i'm not trying to defend them or that i'm saying Geno are the best or something like that.
It's just funny that a lame guy who probably never played in a top side, a guy that plays a spoiler in a pvp server uses the random card against people like them.

1 hour ago, Agent said:

You talk about zerg,but u know what zerg means or u pretend stupid.Its not nr of clans vs nr of clans.Its number of players vs number of players.You telling me we were more players?I dont believe that.We killed your zerg clan 2-3 times,than u guys was 1 hour town recruiting more randoms and waiting for us to go afk and other leave because of boredom wich exactly happend.Are u going to denny this too.And i said i had 5 players i didnt even care about siege at all,i was there to help whatever chaos clan will seal against the brainless server zerg clan thats all.

And once again u speak about others to reflect u as good player.I told what u are,a zerg player,otherwise u wouldnt join the bandwagon every season like slco previous and empire this,the 2 zerg clans who recruited all brasilian randoms who could find.

once again, you prove to me youre braindead. its like speaking to a wall.

we had 3 parties in command channel, 27 players. You guys had 4-6 parties. Or are you going to deny that as well? Agent, just stop speaking, any veteran player on this server knows youre a retard and speaks to you like you are. you play spoiler for 2 weeks on a faction server 10 hours a day, and second, you play this server 10+ hours a day even weeks after server is low population and then brag about how pro you are. Do you realize this is a faction server? most players play for fun. This just tells me you are literally a failure in real life. Go out and get some air, go meet some girls, life is not about l2ovc. But judging by what I know, you are prob ugly as fuk too so thats why you stay inside with low self esteem and try and fail to be the best at "l2 ovc" to boost the little to no self esteem you have.

I played with slco previously and I Joined Empire when slco quit server. So when server wiped I joined empire agian to play with pony. So once again, try harder agent.

25 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

once again, you prove to me youre braindead. its like speaking to a wall.

we had 3 parties in command channel, 27 players. You guys had 4-6 parties. Or are you going to deny that as well? Agent, just stop speaking, any veteran player on this server knows youre a retard and speaks to you like you are. you play spoiler for 2 weeks on a faction server 10 hours a day, and second, you play this server 10+ hours a day even weeks after server is low population and then brag about how pro you are. Do you realize this is a faction server? most players play for fun. This just tells me you are literally a failure in real life. Go out and get some air, go meet some girls, life is not about l2ovc. But judging by what I know, you are prob ugly as fuk too so thats why you stay inside with low self esteem and try and fail to be the best at "l2 ovc" to boost the little to no self esteem you have.

I played with slco previously and I Joined Empire when slco quit server. So when server wiped I joined empire agian to play with pony. So once again, try harder agent.

You joined the bandwagon when other brainless zerg clan quit play.This say alot about you.And this with siege lets leave it like this,you joined a leader who 2-3 seasons ago didnt even know what siege means and how it works and what he has to do,its a fact not stories.

And again u came here to flame because i speak bulsh1t i am a retard.Once again prove me bison doesnt work with bow.If u counter me try prove me wrong.I tell u cant because is legit.U are just ignoring facts and you are blinded by the desire to flame me.I dont care about your backround but if u come with the expert attitude on me like u know game better than prove it.

Edited by Agent

On ‎18‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 6:13 PM, Scaretactic said:

So now it is a week? :D Yea call us kids. You are just drowning in your lies.

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

my cancer spreads when agent talks

Another failer trying to flame,all come like packs of hyenas.But 1st guys learn game,mechanics but im afrait its useless if u guys didnt yet,its already too late its 2017 l2 is out for more than a decade.

And when u noobs learn some l2 basic stuff after that u are all my invites so u can try flame me with something relevant.

And 1 free lesson from me for ignorant people yes bow works with bison totem.Now u guys should be a bit smarter.

Edited by Agent

On 11/18/2017 at 7:13 PM, Scaretactic said:

And 1 more thing.Lets assume u speak true and u are honnest.But whats with the others from your clan who got banned.Also i saw some posts here about boting with andrenaline and ol bots.Also this players dennied and said that its a missunderstanding :).Such things was said by others here not by me.U guys beside being zerg u cant even play fair this game?I consider this players pathetic really if they cant play normal like most players do here,whats the point of all of this.

Edited by Agent

they 100% got banned for OL bots on adrenaline. i'd have members from empire begging me to invite overlords to my clan (who i had no idea were bots, i thought they were just randoms so i just went along with it). i'd see them on for like 2 days straight, then never see them online after that. 

1 hour ago, JohnnieWalker said:

they 100% got banned for OL bots on adrenaline. i'd have members from empire begging me to invite overlords to my clan (who i had no idea were bots, i thought they were just randoms so i just went along with it). i'd see them on for like 2 days straight, then never see them online after that. 

Hi johnnie :) at least u are honnest about it,its rare to see such players who speak open.Ussualy no one will ever admit something like this especially here,most of the players here in l2ovc are perverts and dirty who would sell even their mother for some pixel or some unfair advantage.Its good thing the emerald take care of them and server became better with less ol bots in events.Anyway for the future this ol really needs a change.Making them cp heal just in party was a good sugestion and should be really take into consideration,because last 2-3 seasons this ol bots had really a huge impact in events in advantage of zerg clans.Pvp aint as used to be.

Edited by Agent

7 hours ago, JohnnieWalker said:

Wow. Big up!