Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuBeR

Tyrant archer

39 posts in this topic

So i have a question. I have a tyrant with fists i do totem buffs (bear spirit and bison spirit) i change to Dragonic bow and i still have the buffs!!! is this a bug?? I mean dmg is like insane! after changing from fists to bow the buff should have disappear am i wrong??  

1 hour ago, JuBeR said:

So i have a question. I have a tyrant with fists i do totem buffs (bear spirit and bison spirit) i change to Dragonic bow and i still have the buffs!!! is this a bug?? I mean dmg is like insane! after changing from fists to bow the buff should have disappear am i wrong??  

And beside damage what else they have:)?No defense,susceptible to all mage debuffs cancel,low acuracy vs daggers,low speed.I deleted tyrant after 1 day cause i die every minute with him,its fun this tyrant with bow untill its not anymore.Its kamikaze class,a boogie class to scare noob kids like you,and is nothing buged about it.

Edited by Agent

So Agent you are telling me that havin totems with bow its a normal thing?... When you equip a bow you cant have the totem. And if it isnt a bug why the other totems except bear and bison dont work? 

15 minutes ago, LunaticSamurai said:

So Agent you are telling me that havin totems with bow its a normal thing?... When you equip a bow you cant have the totem. And if it isnt a bug why the other totems except bear and bison dont work? 

Dunno about bear but bison im 100% sure it works with bow.And whats all fuss about.Warriors have all 40+str with dies and selfbuffs that boost their p atk or atk speed.Titan should hit ton of damage with bow too but hes capped.Other warriors classes arent cap and this damage is quite normal,like i said nothing buged or broken about.

Edited by Agent

reading agent's responses on every post literally gives me a brain aneurysm every time. dude plays l2 18 hours a day and still is braindead regarding how the game works.

Edited by Scaretactic
2 people like this

46 minutes ago, Agent said:

its fun untill its not anymore

Words to live by.

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

reading agent's responses on every post literally gives me a brain aneurysm every time. dude plays l2 18 hours a day and still is braindead regarding how the game works.

And yet im still relevant unlike others here.Speaking from ass and flaming is easy.You tell than exactly how game works and bring proofs if u saw something wrong in what i said.

Edited by Agent

Btw cnig, sup with you? You started all that scammer bullsht. Emerald said I was not scammer, some ppl from your clan got banned, you dissapeared. Can you still log in? xD

3 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

And btw u are still pathetic from many reasons.Day 1 dc mage with AM,its good thing u contribue to server health,but dont give lessons to pvp to others and how game works ok?.Also u speak about me being zerg clan 1st week we saw whos the zerg.Your clan was stupid brainless zerg recruited all possible randoms,half of them bots suport for the other half bots dd.And many from them broke the server rules,i dont think they got ban for no reasons just because.You are a fake player with fake impressions about yourself,who dare speak about others like hes somebody,we have plenty of this in l2ovc.

I dont know really why some loosers still spam here despite speaking just bulsh1ts,being cooky and arrogants like they know this game so well but in facts for most this players they are just some muppets.

Edited by Agent

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Btw cnig, sup with you? You started all that scammer bullsht. Emerald said I was not scammer, some ppl from your clan got banned, you dissapeared. Can you still log in? xD

i didnt start scammer lol, some noob posted it, and I posted what I saw. I was on a business trip for 2-3 days, came back and forgot my account info. and emerald wont help me recover it :D so i stopped playing.

1 hour ago, Agent said:

And btw u are still pathetic from many reasons.Day 1 dc mage with AM,its good thing u contribue to server health,but dont give lessons to pvp to others and how game works ok?.Also u speak about me being zerg clan 1st week we saw whos the zerg.Your clan was stupid brainless zerg recruited all possible randoms,half of them bots suport for the other half bots dd.And many from them broke the server rules,i dont think they got ban for no reasons just because.You are a fake player with fake impressions about yourself,who dare speak about others like hes somebody,we have plenty of this in l2ovc.

I dont know really why some loosers still spam here despite speaking just bulsh1ts,being cooky and arrogants like they know this game so well but in facts for most this players they are just some muppets.

Bro, you seem pretty upset. Playing l2ovc a private faction server for 10+ hours a day might explain why you get triggered so easily. Go get a life you romanian tard. No one cares about your opinion or how "pro" you think you are. 

But ill amuse you, for calling us a zerg, you brought 4-5 clans to fight us, and outnumbered us, yet our "random zerg" still won the castle. Quite interesting.

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

Bro, you seem pretty upset. Playing l2ovc a private faction server for 10+ hours a day might explain why you get triggered so easily. Go get a life you romanian tard. No one cares about your opinion or how "pro" you think you are. 

But ill amuse you, for calling us a zerg, you brought 4-5 clans to fight us, and outnumbered us, yet our "random zerg" still won the castle. Quite interesting.

You seem to care alot about.You are a zerg type of player.SLCO and this Empire of randoms suits you.Dont u remember when u made me zerg clan when i had 18 memebrs all clan and i had 5 players at siege including me while your clan had 30+ and an ally clan.You are the random here,i dont care about numbers,i dont need pet healer,dont need ol army,i dont relly on others so i can look good,i can play either way,and schooling java noobs like you since l2ovc beginings,

You had some fixation about me that when u speak u are all delirious,throwins stuff at me that ussualy happends in your circle.How can someone like you 1 season ago from SLCO or this season from Empire of randoms make me zerg its beyond me :).I didnt know even you exist since this or previous season,and by making a figure of speach u are like a sheep that trying to insult a lion and show his muscles.

And this with 4-5 clans its a good joke for some laughs.If we were 20 players each one with clan made u would said 20 clans vs yours?

Edited by Agent

Random romanian spoiler calling ex Geno players randoms :D DAFAQ.

6 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

i didnt start scammer lol, some noob posted it, and I posted what I saw. I was on a business trip for 2-3 days, came back and forgot my account info. and emerald wont help me recover it :D so i stopped playing.

You forgot your acc ID and PSW in 2-3 days? :D /try

@Agent

I bet you never played on a retail server or other stuff except l2java  by the way you speak.

Top clans there would even take 4-5 OL`s for siege in order to be unbeatable.You were crying about 3 OL`s on java about CP Recovery when u were spoiling all days on events so who`s the bot there?

You have also no idea about strategy or certain preparation for siege that`s why u never hold a castle except some dead servers i guess:D

Btw you dont rely on others to look good? Made my day :D

2 hours ago, Redman said:

calling ex Geno players randoms

Didn't they accept anyone even GR's/BR's?
I'm not saying that what others say in this topic makes any more sense but Geno was nothing but a guild with huge egos.
Even when the game was dead they got destroyed by Nova.

Not gonna pick any side tho since this tread gonna be pure gold, ill just sit back and enjoy.

so... how you got the topic at the point of fighting for siege and clans again?...You cant even remain at the POINT of topic. 

3 hours ago, Eleanora said:

You forgot your acc ID and PSW in 2-3 days? :D /try

I was going to say something similar. But then I thought it wasnt necessary, he knows exactly how stupid that excuse sound.

10 hours ago, Agent said:

You seem to care alot about.You are a zerg type of player.SLCO and this Empire of randoms suits you.Dont u remember when u made me zerg clan when i had 18 memebrs all clan and i had 5 players at siege including me while your clan had 30+ and an ally clan.You are the random here,i dont care about numbers,i dont need pet healer,dont need ol army,i dont relly on others so i can look good,i can play either way,and schooling java noobs like you since l2ovc beginings,

You had some fixation about me that when u speak u are all delirious,throwins stuff at me that ussualy happends in your circle.How can someone like you 1 season ago from SLCO or this season from Empire of randoms make me zerg its beyond me :).I didnt know even you exist since this or previous season,and by making a figure of speach u are like a sheep that trying to insult a lion and show his muscles.

And this with 4-5 clans its a good joke for some laughs.If we were 20 players each one with clan made u would said 20 clans vs yours?

We all saw what happend at the 1st siege this season - ASSLICKER.

So STFU, you are a joke.

46 minutes ago, PreVy said:

So STFU, you are a joke.

We saw. With balanced sides chaos won. After first battle that clan (idk name) randomly invited every1 in town. They got pwned once again. Then flame wars started. In the end, they zerged 8 defending members. :D

5 hours ago, Zeref said:

@Agent

I bet you never played on a retail server or other stuff except l2java  by the way you speak.

Top clans there would even take 4-5 OL`s for siege in order to be unbeatable.You were crying about 3 OL`s on java about CP Recovery when u were spoiling all days on events so who`s the bot there?

You have also no idea about strategy or certain preparation for siege that`s why u never hold a castle except some dead servers i guess:D

Btw you dont rely on others to look good? Made my day :D

And i bet u will never be a hero on a java server.Come on dude u are pathetic tyrant,pathetic dagger,pathetic ol,pathetic "insert class here".U are a player with no hope.Also another java random typical player from empire of randoms.U are the perfect description of the players they have. 

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, PreVy said:

So STFU, you are a joke.

Hey prevy welcome to my fan database.I read u wanted make titan,and i wish u did so i can have a challange.

4 hours ago, Saintly said:

Didn't they accept anyone even GR's/BR's?
I'm not saying that what others say in this topic makes any more sense but Geno was nothing but a guild with huge egos.
Even when the game was dead they got destroyed by Nova.

Not gonna pick any side tho since this tread gonna be pure gold, ill just sit back and enjoy.

Ex geno player:).He may be american,and what,most this americans are sheep without a sheppard.And on l2ovc his sheppard that played here when he did was sws so he can have glow.Pathetic players and brainless zergers here.

Edited by Agent

Btw to this "ex geno player",come bring proofs retard that bison doesnt work with bow.I will wait till end of times and u wont be able to bring such proofs.

Edited by Agent