Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleanora

Unbalanced events nb 2

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

again same topic about same shit. Last 2 days i played about 10 maps. ALL of them totaly unbalanced for  chaos. Wanted proof? I can add more and more SS.

proof 1.png

proof 2.png

proof 3.png

proof 4.png

Well, even if I'm in order, I've spotted severali times that events are unbalanced. There are many times 5v10+ events.

Eleanora stop complaining , watch ur .elo . Elo is the reason the teams are unbalanced.

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

Eleanora stop complaining , watch ur .elo . Elo is the reason the teams are unbalanced.

So if you are with high elo = you are supposed to be zerged all the time? Btw check once again these pictures. Lower count and lower elo. Tbh, players lowering their elo for this reason.

The balance system in events need to attend first in a lower difference on number of players, I think that probably the programation uses only the total sum of ELO score.
But we still have a lot of players that dont use the "change faction" option in register command or do it and troll the oposite faction helping clan members to kill that partner without support him.

I think the balance system wasnt designed for lower activity,when even a low numbers of players like 5 for example can make a side from balanced to be a zerg side.It wasnt problem when server had high activity,but now it matters.Also its weird since offen the zerg side have higher elo,not just more numbers of players.

1 person likes this

when a player start a new subclass 76lvl, his ELO is 2k. So when its a low skilled,gear and lvl player... theres the high problem in ELO balance system

A big problem about the balance system, is when some team mate leave event and no other join your side.

An active auto balance in event would be a huge help.. if the ELO difference become too much, the auto balance should first stop the reward for the team in the lead and "ask" some players with the right ELO score to switch side.

Whenever I watch the events they are balanced, unless its an instance event where players leave.

In the case of the photo you just showed above, it shows 0% because of the recent change where the loser team gets teleported back to village, and not because players were unable to join.

Nothing will come out of this topic anyway, as Agent said, it is mostly felt on lower population because its enough 1-2 leavers and you will feel the difference - unlike on high population that if someone leaves he is almost immediately replaced by someone else.

1 person likes this

Yesterday morning I started an event with a clan mate (Town of Dion - Battlefield), after few minutes we ended to be the only ones in our side versus 8/9 reds and we played like this until a few minutes from the end of the event.

So, as I said before..

On 29/11/2017 at 8:40 AM, Ekatario said:

A big problem about the balance system, is when some team mate leave event and no other join your side.

An active auto balance in event would be a huge help.. if the ELO difference become too much, the auto balance should first stop the reward for the team in the lead and "ask" some players with the right ELO score to switch side.

Stop hiding around , running away , stay with the group , and u will notice the events are exactly as they need to be. If you spread yourself all around the map and run away. ofc u will always be alone and u will eventually get zergged. Stay with your party , join your side group and don't foking get too far from that if you wanna make summ' statistics about balanced and unbalanced. And i don't foking understand this running circle thing u all doing on a openfield event'..... Baaaaaa , Beeeeee , Meeeeeee.???. 

We were two, that's all. xD

Edited by Ekatario

20 minutes ago, Ekatario said:

We were two, that's all. xD

ye it happens who the Fok wakes up at 8 am ? Me ))). At 6 xD.

1 person likes this

One more thing, how can I join my side once I changed faction for "balance" event?

Atm we are 8/9 red vs 4 order and I wish come back to order side for stop zerg them.. :|

On 12/7/2017 at 11:05 AM, Ekatario said:

One more thing, how can I join my side once I changed faction for "balance" event?

Atm we are 8/9 red vs 4 order and I wish come back to order side for stop zerg them.. :|

u can't really u gotta soe actually , restart maybe i think and than try again maybe the Odds' r' for ya xD.