Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
putana

Suggestion for the future.

6 posts in this topic

I suggest you make a gve classic chronicle server. There isn't one out there in my knowledge and I think it will attract new people. That's all , have fun enjoy the game and please share your thoughts with me here. I'd like to know what you guys think.

1 person likes this

That would be the absolute F1 war, ppl running around to farm a b grade set as max goal. Anyhow, the only viable chronicle for a faction server is interlude. Almost 40 days and there are newcomers everyday as well as it's still 30v30+ in events from afternoon till early morning. Join the server pals

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

That would be the absolute F1 war, ppl running around to farm a b grade set as max goal. Anyhow, the only viable chronicle for a faction server is interlude. Almost 40 days and there are newcomers everyday as well as it's still 30v30+ in events from afternoon till early morning. Join the server pals

I tough that i was the only one that i noticed that server activity increasead  and new players joining the server.

18 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

I tough that i was the only one that i noticed that server activity increasead  and new players joining the server.

Guess A grade going free is doing favors, eh ? Image what could it be if it went free earlier...

hope for next season all this newcomers to join from start  with you guys, and they will have any competetion against  you!  

16 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Not in the last patch of Classic, even archers can use skills other than stunning shot. Classic != F1 war
And you have A grade in the latest patch.

1 person likes this