Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Farm zone

9 posts in this topic

1. It might be a good idea to replace magic creatures in farm zone with undead so that healers can xp solo there as well. 2. Furthermore, the drop rate should slightly be increased because there is no point going there other than lvling up or killing martankus (I'm not really confident about the 2nd part of my suggestion since it may make events have less ppl, but still it's just for an hour).

5 people like this

Yea, great idea, BP/EE or SE cant farm there...its just unfair...change mobs to undead and all will be fine.THX

Good idea at first glance but I cannot make everything undead just so healers would be able to kill solo.

Then hell knights would come and request me to add angels too so they can also solo by lethaling them.

13 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Good idea at first glance but I cannot make everything undead just so healers would be able to kill solo.

Then hell knights would come and request me to add angels too so they can also solo by lethaling them.

Thought about it too, however tanks can easily lvl up with full p. Attk buffs and even by using a pole with wide blow since it takes just a few hits to kill golems. Healers can't do that, it would take a century

1 person likes this

On 21. 11. 2017 at 2:40 PM, Mayhem said:

Thought about it too, however tanks can easily lvl up with full p. Attk buffs and even by using a pole with wide blow since it takes just a few hits to kill golems. Healers can't do that, it would take a century

I leveled up my friends healer from 76-80 in PT in 5 events + mini events. 

2 hours ago, Eleanora said:

I leveled up my friends healer from 76-80 in PT in 5 events + mini events. 

And that means that every newbie who joins here can pm you in order to lvl him up? :P Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let dem healers suffer!

What i mean they lvl up fast in pt and random heals. Even with no equip they can level fast.

16 hours ago, Eleanora said:

What i mean they lvl up fast in pt and random heals. Even with no equip they can level fast.

true!.

If the ppls know how to play, he will lvl up fast and farm fast and dont will need high equip for did that.