Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imacgarden

New Villages for pvp

3 posts in this topic

1 question: why you remove Dion,Dark elven village and others town of pvp who are nice. for put (ALL fortress existent in the world of l2)

2 question: u want ur server became l2 dagger game or what? all server are dagger, ah sry not correct (ALMOST all server are dagger) and dagger dont give less 1.7k dmg w/o skills ++ and w/o AQ/Baium, can u do something about it or only let it for god help yourselfs?..

3 question: why u cant do something about the balance of server  order/chaos inside games? all the time have just order inside with  more ppls like 5/10/15 more ppls and all events. (Ok, need start take alot of photos to show u, i will start do this only for prove for you...

4 question: about the chance of Enchant rate normal and with gollem, itens are failing to go for +4 with gollem u are sure about the chance is correct? (waiting answer about all, ty.)

Questions do not belong to the suggestion section.

1) You can go to Tablet of Information ingame and see they exist.

2) Yes I want my server to become l2 dagger.

3) Why should I help you when you seem to not want to help yourself? from my PoV, the balancer works properly, but in times of low online it will obviously be noticeable, depending also on which map was choosen (wide maps will have more unbalance than small ones) and how many people left the event after joining - stuff that I cannot really control.

4) Go to Enchant Advisor and read what it says again, and this time, from beginning to end.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Questions do not belong to the suggestion section.

1) You can go to Tablet of Information ingame and see they exist.

2) Yes I want my server to become l2 dagger.

3) Why should I help you when you seem to not want to help yourself? from my PoV, the balancer works properly, but in times of low online it will obviously be noticeable, depending also on which map was choosen (wide maps will have more unbalance than small ones) and how many people left the event after joining - stuff that I cannot really control.

4) Go to Enchant Advisor and read what it says again, and this time, from beginning to end.

Awesome answer, so are good. If u want this will happen, full abuse mode everyone and play. Enough w/o problem!

Edited by imacgarden