Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleanora

Ench rate

27 posts in this topic

I am not so sure, that enchant advisor tellin us the truth about ench rate. Today i tried ench DC robe (main). 24x in row it failed to +5. Ench advisor tellin us 70% success rate, So 1/25 success doesnt seems like 70%. :D

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Eleanora said:

I am not so sure, that enchant advisor tellin us the truth about ench rate. Today i tried ench DC robe (main). 24x in row it failed to +5. Ench advisor tellin us 70% success rate, So 1/25 success doesnt seems like 70%. :D

+1 the % lie

Without golems, enchanting armors/jewels to +6/7 is like ~20 to 35% (with golems it may look like 85% but then its like 40-55% depending on what grade u are enchanting). I don't even know why the enchant advisor keeps claiming 85% for armor/jwls and still hasn't been changed but well, I guess it has been designed as a trap for us humans. The actual 85% chance applies only for weapons. 

11 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Eli.... ))). U didn't eat enough ^^'. 70% , that odd machine is tricky i'm tellin' ya ))). Stay Old School ^^' hell's around the corner ^^' . But if you wanna have success u don't enchant 24 in a row , u enchant only 6 times and u sacrifice each time 5 other ...eh...and than maybe ... u gettin' lucky xD.

Edited by Zirconium

8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Without golems, enchanting armors/jewels to +6/7 is like ~20 to 35% (with golems it may look like 85% but then its like 40-55% depending on what grade u are enchanting). I don't even know why the enchant advisor keeps claiming 85% for armor/jwls and still hasn't been changed but well, I guess it has been designed as a trap for us humans. The actual 85% chance applies only for weapons. 

it tells you exactly what are the chances. Nothing In Lineage isn't 100% so u can fail anytime...doesn't matteh'. Only When i Invented the fake enchantn))). it was and i made the first red som In the first UnOff Servah. })). That's a Long Time Ble. 

Edited by Zirconium

I think golem is unnecessary. As in the previous season, I feel that it is ideal to leave everything to luck. +16 DB is hell for beginners. There is big damage. Collapse of PVP balance!

11 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Eu não tenho tanta certeza, que encante um conselheiro nos diz a verdade sobre a taxa de ench. Hoje eu tentei ench DC robe (principal). 24x na linha falhou para +5. Ench advisor nos diz taxa de sucesso de 70%, então 1/25 de sucesso não parece 70%.:D

it is ur lucky bro  :D

11 hours ago, metallica said:

+1 the % lie

wake up  , the Spirit Inside your iz at 0% ))). Maybe if you gettin' some metals around you , luckily, it'll help ya draw another thing  that could help you lose the "lie Paranoia". I had it 2 no1 isn't lyin' to ya xD. they tryna' help.....even though u wouldn't even worth a sh1t like this. Who the fok ever gave ya an enchant machine? .U should say HalleLuJah ))0.

10 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

wake up  , the Spirit Inside your iz at 0% ))). Maybe if you gettin' some metals around you , luckily, it'll help ya draw another thing  that could help you lose the "lie Paranoia". I had it 2 no1 isn't lyin' to ya xD. they tryna' help.....even though u wouldn't even worth a sh1t like this. Who the fok ever gave ya an enchant machine? .U should say HalleLuJah ))0.

why you do not learn more than l2, and then you come to talk

what mayhem says is true, it is designed with a trap

Edited by metallica

I am Self Educated in any domain that u want , i kill you . From swipin' the Brum . and mopin' till head office and computer designin' and business providin'  ))). I can teach your whole Nation For A next Generation.

Edited by Zirconium

ou , and u didn't see all yet. It's More Than That. I'm A bigger idiot than a normal idiot. ))).

DOn't fok with me , approach with hegemonic feelings when u comin' on me and godly words ahead. Thank You

If you would read the whole html you would know that there are no traps or lies in it at all.

The NPC gives just the base rates, you need to calculate the final rates after the formulas on your own, because the NPC cannot tell which item you are about to enchant, so it just displays the general rates.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

If you would read the whole html you would know that there are no traps or lies in it at all.

The NPC gives just the base rates, you need to calculate the final rates after the formulas on your own, because the NPC cannot tell which item you are about to enchant, so it just displays the general rates.

Could you make an example with number for this formula?

Couse probably I'm tard af, but I dont know how to calculate it.. xD

Example DC Robe +4 (to +5) with 70% base chance:

((70 / 100) ^ (4 - 2)) * 100 = (0.7 ^ 2) * 100 = 0.49 * 100 = 49%

If you would invest more EAA to get the max 85% chance, you would have:

((85 / 100) ^ (4 - 2)) * 100 = (0.85 ^ 2) * 100 = 0.7225 * 100 = 72.25%

The formulas are listed on the NPC, just calculate on your own to know the real chance.

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Example DC Robe +4 (to +5) with 70% base chance:

((70 / 100) ^ (4 - 2)) * 100 = (0.7 ^ 2) * 100 = 0.49 * 100 = 49%

If you would invest more EAA to get the max 85% chance, you would have:

((85 / 100) ^ (4 - 2)) * 100 = (0.85 ^ 2) * 100 = 0.7225 * 100 = 72.25%

The formulas are listed on the NPC, just calculate on your own to know the real chance.

Ok, thx for information.

I used max rate and spent 100 ews and got nothing, just once an am to +6 and then I tried to +7 and zero.... xD I never knew the real percent anyway cuz i suck at math.

This formula Emerald mentioned applies only to jewels and armors. Weapons got static % which is displayed at NPC (only after +14 you get half of the % displayed)

To not creat new thread.

If i incert 2 BEWS, but i want to enchant SOM, with BEWA. So my encent rate, its not increse with SOM (A gr), only with S grade weapon ?

On 11/15/2017 at 5:45 PM, UmaruChan said:

I used max rate and spent 100 ews and got nothing, just once an am to +6 and then I tried to +7 and zero.... xD I never knew the real percent anyway cuz i suck at math.

well after u do it once , u need to sacrifice again another douzin of them to get it the 2nd time . -.-'

26 minutes ago, Daimonass said:

To not creat new thread.

If i incert 2 BEWS, but i want to enchant SOM, with BEWA. So my encent rate, its not increse with SOM (A gr), only with S grade weapon ?

yes grade to grade .