Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Active augments

24 posts in this topic

Ever since the server went online again, people can't use their active augments. They are removed when you disarm the augmented weapon.

Solve what? the way it was before was the bug, now its fixed.

Yet another thing nobody bothered to report because it gives you benefits.

dafaq? What was bugged? lol. I've never played a server in which you couldn't use active/passive augments. That's the reason for their definition anyway lol. Active augments increase stats and consume a buff slot and passives don't. You could always use both. What bug are you talking about?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Chill said:

So boring the bugged one was the best than :(

What boring? What bugged? What's the purpose of active augments if they can't be used along with passive? 

In the meantime since you are talking about benefits, I don't even have as good augments as many other people do. I just feel pity for those who wasted a shitload of adena to get active cele, refresh and so many other actives which have been rendered useless without any reason since they were working exactly as they should.

lol i focused all my money in game for augments i validate your say and i'm so sad now about this situation no one complained about augments before and now you say we take benefits :(

I've played some servers that claimed off files and the active augs always preserve when u change the weap.
Can we have major things like that added to the changelist?
Also is that a test or its permanent no matter what and how it is on offi?

GM's could even have waited next season to do this change so all adena people wasted on augmenting c grade weapon would go on something usefull. :/

The server never went offline due to updates happening. As Ruby announced earlier, there was a problem with the vendor, which at least to my mind means that smn forgot to pay the bills. Then, the server went online again and since then, people can't combine active/passive augments, the Halloween NPCs are haunting us and the buff schemes have been messed up. There was no change imo, just smthing went really wrong. Anyhow, be patient fellas, whatever needs to be fixed, I'm sure it will be fixed as it always does. 

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Solve what? the way it was before was the bug, now its fixed.

Yet another thing nobody bothered to report because it gives you benefits.

Nobody bothered to report it because it  was not bug at all.. Give me a proof it was bugged...

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

As Ruby announced earlier, there was a problem with the vendor, which at least to my mind means that smn forgot to pay the bills.

You just made me laugh hard :) good to know that there are still dumb people out there

3 minutes ago, PePeR said:

You just made me laugh hard :) good to know that there are still dumb people out there

Then, look straight towards your mirror if you couldn't see the irony in it, wtf.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Then, look straight towards your mirror if you couldn't see the irony in it, wtf.

You clearly don't know what irony is...

PS. can't afford a mirror.. 

I might've been wrong, it will be rechecked.

OMG Thank you do Much Emerald yu’ve mare my day