Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KnownAsHater

Red Primeval Crystals

9 posts in this topic

Please remove them. Prefer getting empty boxes. So annoying.

2 people like this

+1 They are kind of useless, if someone want fast SP he can go to farm zone.

1 person likes this

Or reduce SP rate by like 10x, then they'll become needed.

no just get rid of them. if someone needs sp, then farm. the fact that they are in these boxes reduces the overall value of boxes of luck. if its a debate then make poll (i am 100% certain everyone would agree to get rid of them)

Edited by JohnnieWalker
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, JohnnieWalker said:

no just get rid of them. if someone needs sp, then farm. the fact that they are in these boxes reduces the overall value of boxes of luck. if its a debate then make poll (i am 100% certain everyone would agree to get rid of them)

Of course, because that's yet another thing that makes the game easier for you, then why not.

Players are not the ones to decide about such things, with all due respect. you always choose the option that makes it easier for you, without considering that it completely break the server afterwards.

Its a growing snowball:

* Removing one item makes others eaiser to achieve.

* Which makes them even more useless (not like they aren't already).

* Which makes complaints about box of luck being useless even more valid.

* Which makes people say that reward for following event goals is not enough.

* Which will result in people requesting another increase in rewards.

* Repeat.

There are going to be major changes regarding items, but then again, not in this season.

Or you could simply replace the crystals with something else and everything will remain the same. You will just remove an item that had no use since this season started. A suggestion could be material boxes x20-40 which are always useful.

A suggestion could be material boxes x20-40 which are always useful.

And I know a dozen people who will disagree with you, I got tons of PMs from people saying that after they get S-grade they find material boxes useless and "they request to have adena instead", plus putting another reward doesn't means it will stay the same, that only means that other reward will be less important.

These crystals had a use in this server in the past, before a dozen of rewards were added to the game that turned it into being useless, like I said, SP rate will be reduced, these crystals will be needed.