Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

suggestion

11 posts in this topic

some suggestions for the new season:
1)make golems only for augment
2) lock S grades for 1 week ,let us siege and oly with A grade in first week. And on monday with new heroes unlock the S,this will give more time to the season and will balance in some say newbies with veterans.
3) the only way to make IL season last longer is to find solution with items (prices,starting gear,progress,droprate)

unfortunately this season is almost done and i thought really this would be the best season ever but seems like golems made it too easy....also the donations since very 1st day with A and S gave to server less time to survive...
in the season that we started with C everything was better,except some whinners when some grades was free or half priced.
i think if S will be locked in 1st week everything would be more interesting,and if golems was only for augments and maybe skills too.

cheers

2 people like this

Totally disagree with everything. The sole reason this season is almost done is the same as it was in every other season; nowadays, 95% of the L2 community is pure shit. I remember back in good old days, people used to play fully bugged servers for years without whining like little bitches 24/7. So, please, nothing Emerald does will ever change 'your' (talking about those people who find reasons to quit) brain cells. Nothing has been made too easy this season. People who had luck enchanting, enchanted their wpns to +12/16 with 8k-15k adena. People who didn't, spent 100k++ like they always do (I'm one of them). Hell, I've even failed enchanting AM to +12 after having used 400 bews. At least this season, I saw all sorts of people running around with more than +3 weapons. Anyhow, I'm done talking about the server's future or what could have been since everything is perfect and the server is running.

The only significant change that should be taken under consideration for the future is reducing golem's success % to max 75. 

Huge +1 to everything.
Especially golems. Will be fun to see all the current 2 button spammers failing miserably.

Agree with everything except the golem's thing. I would remove them completely. The pvp is worse when everyone have celestials,wm, and other augments, especially with the boosted system as it's now.
Also A grade should be made free a lot sooner, as you saw this season when it went free how many newbies joined instantly, i know most of them did not stayed but there is another reason for that.

18 hours ago, Luffy said:

some suggestions for the new season:
1)make golems only for augment
2) lock S grades for 1 week ,let us siege and oly with A grade in first week. And on monday with new heroes unlock the S,this will give more time to the season and will balance in some say newbies with veterans.
3) the only way to make IL season last longer is to find solution with items (prices,starting gear,progress,droprate)

unfortunately this season is almost done and i thought really this would be the best season ever but seems like golems made it too easy....also the donations since very 1st day with A and S gave to server less time to survive...
in the season that we started with C everything was better,except some whinners when some grades was free or half priced.
i think if S will be locked in 1st week everything would be more interesting,and if golems was only for augments and maybe skills too.

cheers

Agree!
Maybe lock the S grade till 2nd week of the server and make it buy-able with some more resources for example gold drakes  or another value which can be obtained in the events  JUST BY THE WINNING TEAM
Same with the Epic jewels.

MAX enchants for A grade +16 for S +12 or so.

Regards,

1 person likes this

I disagree for everything because of this guy. Sorry guys. Someone should make another topic with that list except puffy.

Not many people have time to play a lot. All the veterans from OVC play tons of hours , almost 90% of them. Server needs donations of course we can’t stop that. 

The biggest problem is raid boss jewelry. People that play tons of hours get Them first! New players can’t keep up with raid boss jewel users. I think I want to see some pro dagger/archer/ and other classes with pure S tt set and A grade set mj.

every season ends fast because of raid boss jewels but then again if it ends fast then server gets to wipe and we start all over again with donations. 

Edited by FreshMan

Over twenty days people have decreased more than half!

I think that you have to think from the beginning.

All balance · buff · debuff · weapon strengthen · armor reinforcement · boss jewelry!

I want a lot of people to connect with me for one year

People will be fewer every 30 days

the first cause that many people leave, is because the first days there are donors, and without saying that these only play with bp.

they have to understand that creates a huge imbalance.

and if with respect to the epics are very high, to see the rate of fall of adena.

although my problem is about the balance of the classes more than the adena, and also the balance of people, today we are seeing 10 chaos vs 3 order, 15 chaos vs 8 order
and we do not talk about the cumulative cancellation, we do pvp without buff practically

Edited by metallica

if the gm reads this, can not it be forbidden to use stryder in battle mode?

Everything in this topic was already disucssed in other topics, sorry but I won't repeat myself.