Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

grass is green, agent is a ugly pimple faced nerd, sky is blue.

Ofc trolling time,when something point u how stupid u are.Just like sky is blue,its a natural thing for u to be stupid.

Edited by Agent

Posted (edited)

is agent still playing frenzy bot 1-2 hits?

I remember last season the poor guy played 24/7 and he still couldn't take my spot when i was doubling the kills in every map and the only thing he had to do was press 2 buttons.

I didn't read the post and I'm not even playing this season I just wanted to say ignore Agent, he's a waste of oyxgen, the guy plays this game all day in his room thinking he's good at the it for playing with frenzy.

He also doesn't speak english, I don't know what language he's trying to speak but I always lol at him when he tries to.

EDIT: almost forgot, he first plays spoiler obviously he can't play anything else to get adena because he's terrible at this game, then when he's done he goes titan xD

Edited by elxdark

24 minutes ago, elxdark said:

I remember last season the poor guy played 24/7 and he still couldn't take my spot when i was doubling the kills in every map and the only thing he had to do was press 2 buttons.

I didn't read the post and I'm not even playing this season I just wanted to say ignore Agent, he's a waste of oyxgen, the guy plays this game all day in his room thinking he's good at the it for playing with frenzy.

He also doesn't speak english, I don't know what language he's trying to speak but I always lol at him when he tries to.

EDIT: almost forgot, he first plays spoiler obviously he can't play anything else to get adena because he's terrible at this game, then when he's done he goes titan xD

lol nailed it

2 hours ago, elxdark said:

And who are u of i may ask?I think i have an ideea who.A dagger that ussualy wouldnt came close to me 10 meters ever.

People speak bla bla spoiler blabla titan and all that.And the funny thing is that in last 2 seasons,the count of titans were bellow nr.of fingers a hand can have. Why is that.Trust me if titan would be any close to op as some might people thing it would be not a minority class.The trend will be always that op classes will be a majority played and not viceversa.

U are welcome to try a titan,u or anyone else who thinks is easy.Also i need some competition,because no one is willing to give me at this class.