Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

155 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Redman said:

The screens idiots, look at them.

I try find u in top 20 but cannot find you.U dont exist.

http://l2ovc.com/statistics

There is no sosa in top 20.I think i consumed energy speaking with a nobody.From now for real u will be fully ignored by me.And last message for you is next seasons try harder and maybe u can enter top 20 so u can break the ice.Also as advice dont speak about others being nonfactors and randoms,u are in same boat.Maybe learn to play like a normal individual this game,also try learn what team work and game manners with other individuals is,persons are more important than pixels in game because they are real,pixels are just that.

Edited by Agent

On 6/11/2017 at 10:05 AM, Redman said:

Soy tan fácil, no estaría arriba en K / D, al azar, seas latino novato.

if the only way you have top k/D is to be running all day.

that does not make you a good player.

continue with k / D, you're not even in top pvp ^^

On 7/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, Abc* said:

You can run as well, do not forget run = part of this game. He playing smart and making fun of these people. He don't want to die by greeks that's it. 

Fun game? if all he can have is k / d, he can continue, but his ego does not give anything.

not only a greek, if a novice kills him, he feels inferior, so he just runs

On 7/11/2017 at 6:21 PM, Redman said:

Whats the pleasure of playing spoiler in a pvp server like an retard ? Or being in the top 10 Death statistics abreast to every random lame malaka ? Or dying 20 times per 1 map ?
Most of my deaths came from those pointless mini events, now that the server has less ppl on, whats the point of wasting time on Wisdom test ? 5 Primeval Crystals ?
K/D ratio is the only thing that matters for pro players, as you see every season i was top on that alongside Chaks when he played, now Juls is the one close to me. 
Dying is for noobs, owning is for pros.

pro? jajajajajja please this is sarcasm?.......if you run because you are afraid that the noob player will kill you.. this not is pro...too much ego

14 hours ago, Agent said:

Jugar spoiler tiene un propósito, y es una buena alternativa si a alguien no le gusta jugar mago en el inicio. Pero lo que haces no tiene ningún propósito ni explicación aparte de lo que necesitas institucionalizar y ayudar mentalmente. No solo eso, sino que transmitiste tu virus a otro en sus clanes, todo de los eventos, porque tienen un buen ejemplo de a quién aprender. No tienes un clan, además de juls, tienes 4-5 jugadores novatos. Y sí, en esta etapa, incluso si son pocos jugadores importantes. la obsesión de k / d y cómo juegas te hace parecer a esta persona que necesita ayuda mental. No jugaste al spoiler como yo, no necesitas :), pero jugaste sanador al azar sanando al azar objetivos detrás de zerg :). Bishop podría hacer más " pvps "que en realidad dds pero, sin embargo, ¿dónde estás? U no existen en el top 20 ni puntuación ni mata. Es lo mismo contigo cada temporada. Y no digas que son malakas al azar y juega más, estas son solo excusas en tu mente enferma .Players como P0rnostar o MrTeo son jugadores pvp, y sí, son griegos. Y ellos son años luz mejores que tu en pvp. Todo lo que dije sobre ui soporte 100% incluso scammer. Lo único que no sé es si eres un gitano pero seguro te comportas como tal.

:)Y viendo esta estadística de razón k / d, no reconozco a la mayoría de estos jugadores. Estoy en la cima con jugadores desconocidos. Los únicos jugadores que conozco son juls y burbujas. Y las burbujas son otro delogger, un jugador de strider. Junto a juls y prinny que son buenos jugadores decentes, todo lo que veo no son nombres. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ése es Kvothe :), tienes algo de trabajo y mucha carrera para embellecer, soeing y evocar eventos para superar a este tipo :).

Ya te dije que puedes tomar tu k / d y tirarla al baño. Significa algo solo en tu mente distorsionada.

jajja its true... juls has more pvp with bp than dd

9 hours ago, Agent said:

http://l2ovc.com/statistics

There is no sosa in top 20.I think i consumed energy speaking with a nobody.From now for real u will be fully ignored by me.And last message for you is next seasons try harder and maybe u can enter top 20 so u can break the ice.Also as advice dont speak about others being nonfactors and randoms,u are in same boat.Maybe learn to play like a normal individual this game,also try learn what team work and game manners with other individuals is,persons are more important than pixels in game because they are real,pixels are just that.

What top 20 are you talking about, random ? From all that hate you can't even read now ? And i was wondering why you play a spoiler in pvp server .... Braindead random.
You will never ignore me because you suffer emotionally so badly, you should go outside and stop nolifing in this game every single day.

"metallica" or whoever the fuk you are, you must be one of those lame randoms who die all the time while i "run" from you, right ?

Hehehe agent still stays relevant even as a spoiler, no one can get over him :P He's not the insulter type and always comes with solid clear facts and people gets mad :) This topic is pointless 9_9

On 9/11/2017 at 6:02 AM, Redman said:

What top 20 are you talking about, random ? From all that hate you can't even read now ? And i was wondering why you play a spoiler in pvp server .... Braindead random.
You will never ignore me because you suffer emotionally so badly, you should go outside and stop nolifing in this game every single day.

"metallica" or whoever the fuk you are, you must be one of those lame randoms who die all the time while i "run" from you, right ?

Keep your K / D and do not cry child.

6 hours ago, metallica said:

Keep your K / D and do not cry child.

I'm not crying random, i just asked your lame nickname. 

On 16/11/2017 at 4:56 AM, Redman said:

I'm not crying random, i just asked your lame nickname. 

for u all the ppl are random...and u are the only one that delog in pvp ..nice for thiss

Sosa the clown lost the spot 1 for kd clowns.Last time i read him speaking about me,i senced he was tearing and was sad.I took something from him that only in few sick minded people exist.I said it before and say it now,elo in l2 doesnt exist,also k/d ratio doesnt exist in real l2.Some people went too far with this really.Lineage2 is about pvp not about evoiding pvps.Or evoidint maps and soeing or deloging for a stupid stat that appears in home page statistics for people to read it and be "prowd".

And btw speaking about it,i dont even play anymore.My motivation drops to 0 everytime i log in game and i see few such rats who play just maps with  spawn zone.I mean its very depressing and motivation buster to keep playing for me.

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, Agent said:

Sosa the clown lost the spot 1 for kd clowns.Last time i read him speaking about me,i senced he was tearing and was sad.I took something from him that only in few sick minded people exist.I said it before and say it now,elo in l2 doesnt exist,also k/d ratio doesnt exist in real l2.Some people went too far with this really.Lineage2 is about pvp not about evoiding pvps.Or evoidint maps and soeing or deloging for a stupid stat that appears in home page statistics for people to read it and be "prowd".

And btw speaking about it,i dont even play anymore.My motivation drops to 0 everytime i log in game and i see few such rats who play just maps with  spawn zone.I mean its very depressing and motivation buster to keep playing for me.

))). I don't know what you hear about me. But I sensed he was tearing out a dollah' outta' me  ))). No matter how many perms u can see. U gotta' know Agent is a ? MDFukin Pi Ai Em Pi. ))).

Sorry i couldn't help it i had 2. xD. Aaaight , Aight , Alright , Alrite' .

Edited by Zirconium

3 hours ago, Agent said:

Again with your lame delusions :D. You are the one who spends his time nolifing in the game, not me. You are the one who gets mad and sad after someone rejected him or beat him on duels, not me. The reason that i'm not dying is not because i'm "avoiding pvp" or trying to get N1 on some spot, it's because the competition sucks hard and i'm playing against lame ass randoms like you, who are miles below my ability. That is the reason that losers like you keep getting mad and loathe me every single season. Every lame random uses the same lame excuses like "runner,soe,deloger,5v1" or some other lame shit, yet funny how everyone sees the sysmsg "Sosa hit you for ..." followed by that button who guys like you press all the time. Still no one gave valid arguments how does that happen ... Everyone moans about me, yet 99% of the time they die 1v1 or fail to do fuck at all against me. Thats why K/D statistics pinpoints the reality and distinguishes the capable from the lame ones. Because every nolifing random nerd like you, who plays 10h+ per day can get more kills than others in a game whose proportions are based more on items, numbers and luck rather than individual player skills, but not everyone can get those kills without dying poorly 20 or more times per single map.
I know your brain is heavily clouded by some sick delusions, hence you will fail to understand me and you will continue to chase players like me, Juls and other "K/D runners" only to fail miserably and bitch in game/forum like you always do.
Also, you didn't took shit from me :D, 6557/490 > your main char and all those bot chars you created in your delusional attempts to make your suffering less painful :D.

31 minutes ago, Redman said:

Again with your lame delusions :D. You are the one who spends his time nolifing in the game, not me. You are the one who gets mad and sad after someone rejected him or beat him on duels, not me. The reason that i'm not dying is not because i'm "avoiding pvp" or trying to get N1 on some spot, it's because the competition sucks hard and i'm playing against lame ass randoms like you, who are miles below my ability. That is the reason that losers like you keep getting mad and loathe me every single season. Every lame random uses the same lame excuses like "runner,soe,deloger,5v1" or some other lame shit, yet funny how everyone sees the sysmsg "Sosa hit you for ..." followed by that button who guys like you press all the time. Still no one gave valid arguments how does that happen ... Everyone moans about me, yet 99% of the time they die 1v1 or fail to do fuck at all against me. Thats why K/D statistics pinpoints the reality and distinguishes the capable from the lame ones. Because every nolifing random nerd like you, who plays 10h+ per day can get more kills than others in a game whose proportions are based more on items, numbers and luck rather than individual player skills, but not everyone can get those kills without dying poorly 20 or more times per single map.
I know your brain is heavily clouded by some sick delusions, hence you will fail to understand me and you will continue to chase players like me, Juls and other "K/D runners" only to fail miserably and bitch in game/forum like you always do.
Also, you didn't took shit from me :D, 6557/490 > your main char and all those bot chars you created in your delusional attempts to make your suffering less painful :D.

Tell me when to log in game we make 1vs1 or duel .Cut the 99% crap,its the other way.If u beat me i give u all gear i have.U say same lame sh1t cause u won some stupid duel vs a th as aw/pw whatever u was,like it takes skill here :).U or juls or anybody from pathetic clan of lamers.

U dont make pvp retard,what u make is 90% of ks maybe u will understand someday or in other life when u will be smarter.For now u are a pathetic runner delogeg coward scammer.and a cancerous player.You are the fukin delusional retard with impressions that is somebody.I dont need brag i played x servers,because i did myself too and i wasnt pet or just another player in those servers.Keep searching excuses why u suck ass in this game such k/d ratio and elo and other are nolifing and u cant keep pace.If u cant keep pace give up dont play,go play tetris,l2 was never ment to play 1 hour per day.And its both time consuming and some experience/grinding required.In other life u will get all of this what means.For now stay spot number at retards.

And retard if u are good player u wouldnt  mention something that happend 2-3 seasons ago over and over,when i had dagger sub with nerfed th and nerfed mirage vs buger aw/pw who never miss with buged lethal blow,or how u won 1vs1 after i chased u 15 min to kill me in while i was soe because of bored to chase.WIth main u know what happend how i masacred all your useless clan of nobodies or what u could do to me very well meaning nothing else other than a blowjob.U know u are useless and harmless,i make pvp in the real sence of the word,what u do retard aint pvp,u kill newbies and ks veterans that have chance to kill u from behind or zerging in situations 5vs1 4vs2 5 vs 3,why u think u are good if u never take risks.Thats the only explanation of your retard ratio,its high because of evoiding pvp vs certain people and u never take risks...and beside sstuff suchas deloging,evoiding certain maps,evoiding vip/dm/battlefields,and soe each time after a map.I dont think Emerald would quess what will do this k/d and uncapped elo,because some people are just fuked up and makes some people evoid maps events or abuse server features in wrong way as werent ment such spawn zone as refuge zone and make in and out with range classes.This to me when i see in game i lose motivation and i wonder why i play,because pvp should be desired by both players,it doesnt work only 1 to want and other to evoid it with any cost.

I own u d1ckhead i made u sad ,i proved your spot number 1 for retards means just that....nothing can explain it ,there is no logic other than twisted sh1t that comes from your twisted brain.Next seasons focus on what matters and not delusions and play server how it is,and dont denaturate server and corupt other players from your clan,real friends or whatever to follow your example because is totaly wrong

About pvp lets be serious will never happend,dont say stupid things like 99%,u know u dont have even 10% chance now if i will play pw as dagger vs dagger.And this as sub,because as main u will always have 0 % chance.

T

Agent, everyone you type I just cringe. You’re the definition of a basement dweller. I can’t imagine how ugly you are. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Redman said:

You are the one who gets mad and sad after someone rejected him

....... Also, you didn't took shit from me :D, 6557/490 > your main char and all those bot chars you created 

Replace rejected with scammed and its legit.I could actually help some of u from your clan to escape from the eternal nonfactor status wich u are traped,u behaved like i was your god before giving u all i had.The reject part happend only after i was unbanned and naked with all items/stuff i had given to you.

And you aint bot when u doing it?:).But others are when they do it.If someone wants,anyone can enter in that list.Its funny cause u say other are bots for boting k/d.This is what u did all the fukin season retard.

Edited by Agent

11 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Agent, everyone you type I just cringe. You’re the definition of a basement dweller. I can’t imagine how ugly you are. 

Go suck a d1ck h0mo.

Delusions after delusions, nothing else comes from your mind. You are sick, go find some help.

52 minutes ago, Redman said:

Delusions after delusions, nothing else comes from your mind. You are sick, go find some help.

But hey dont speak about 1vs1 ever again retard,because u evoiding all day.U cannot have high rate ratio without evoiding it unless u are Rambo.Wich u are not,u are rather the coward,delogger,soer,specific map evoider,marathon runner and zerg player wich either hides behind spawn guard or behind zergof players never taking risks.If u feel Rambo and i speak nonsence i wait you to tell me to 1vs1 or duel wich we both know u have not much chance.

The only sick is you,elo and k/d doesnt exist in l2,it exists only in sick minded people.

Edited by Agent

Why would i not speak about 1v1 when you lost so lame 3 times in a row by me ? Juls beat you too, even GodxOfxWar beat you this season 1v1 and you cried afterwards why he used mirage on duel, dafaq .... 
You are the sick one, i wasn't the one who logged in the middle of the night to create bot chars, you were the one doing it, just so you can "surpass" a guy who is pain the ass for you, in a statistics that you keep saying that it's pointless and "retard". If you didn't care and been obsessed with this game, you wouldn't do things like those, but you are a deluded sick nerd.

3 minutes ago, Redman said:

Why would i not speak about 1v1 when you lost so lame 3 times in a row by me ? Juls beat you too, even GodxOfxWar beat you this season 1v1 and you cried afterwards why he used mirage on duel, dafaq .... 
You are the sick one, i wasn't the one who logged in the middle of the night to create bot chars, you were the one doing it, just so you can "surpass" a guy who is pain the ass for you, in a statistics that you keep saying that it's pointless and "retard". If you didn't care and been obsessed with this game, you wouldn't do things like those, but you are a deluded sick nerd.

So u won 1 duel 2-3 seasons ago?And because of this u wont longer need make duels or 1 vs 1 with me ever?Cool logic u have there.Wich is a logic typical for a coward.And u defeated my dagger same season in wich u scammed me,as i remember :),also was naive to make duel as th with nerfed mirage vs broken aw/pw at that time.I tell u i play pw right now,i make duel vs u at present time u have no fukin chance.My sub is better than your main retard,u have no fukin chance.And with main even less,u never had any chance vs my main ever.So keep that memory fuktard,u know i can kill u like a rat anytime anywhere,its just that u are a fukin evoider thats all.