Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

111 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Redman said:

The screens idiots, look at them.

I try find u in top 20 but cannot find you.U dont exist.

http://l2ovc.com/statistics

There is no sosa in top 20.I think i consumed energy speaking with a nobody.From now for real u will be fully ignored by me.And last message for you is next seasons try harder and maybe u can enter top 20 so u can break the ice.Also as advice dont speak about others being nonfactors and randoms,u are in same boat.Maybe learn to play like a normal individual this game,also try learn what team work and game manners with other individuals is,persons are more important than pixels in game because they are real,pixels are just that.

Edited by Agent

On 6/11/2017 at 10:05 AM, Redman said:

Soy tan fácil, no estaría arriba en K / D, al azar, seas latino novato.

if the only way you have top k/D is to be running all day.

that does not make you a good player.

continue with k / D, you're not even in top pvp ^^

On 7/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, Abc* said:

You can run as well, do not forget run = part of this game. He playing smart and making fun of these people. He don't want to die by greeks that's it. 

Fun game? if all he can have is k / d, he can continue, but his ego does not give anything.

not only a greek, if a novice kills him, he feels inferior, so he just runs

On 7/11/2017 at 6:21 PM, Redman said:

Whats the pleasure of playing spoiler in a pvp server like an retard ? Or being in the top 10 Death statistics abreast to every random lame malaka ? Or dying 20 times per 1 map ?
Most of my deaths came from those pointless mini events, now that the server has less ppl on, whats the point of wasting time on Wisdom test ? 5 Primeval Crystals ?
K/D ratio is the only thing that matters for pro players, as you see every season i was top on that alongside Chaks when he played, now Juls is the one close to me. 
Dying is for noobs, owning is for pros.

pro? jajajajajja please this is sarcasm?.......if you run because you are afraid that the noob player will kill you.. this not is pro...too much ego

14 hours ago, Agent said:

Jugar spoiler tiene un propósito, y es una buena alternativa si a alguien no le gusta jugar mago en el inicio. Pero lo que haces no tiene ningún propósito ni explicación aparte de lo que necesitas institucionalizar y ayudar mentalmente. No solo eso, sino que transmitiste tu virus a otro en sus clanes, todo de los eventos, porque tienen un buen ejemplo de a quién aprender. No tienes un clan, además de juls, tienes 4-5 jugadores novatos. Y sí, en esta etapa, incluso si son pocos jugadores importantes. la obsesión de k / d y cómo juegas te hace parecer a esta persona que necesita ayuda mental. No jugaste al spoiler como yo, no necesitas :), pero jugaste sanador al azar sanando al azar objetivos detrás de zerg :). Bishop podría hacer más " pvps "que en realidad dds pero, sin embargo, ¿dónde estás? U no existen en el top 20 ni puntuación ni mata. Es lo mismo contigo cada temporada. Y no digas que son malakas al azar y juega más, estas son solo excusas en tu mente enferma .Players como P0rnostar o MrTeo son jugadores pvp, y sí, son griegos. Y ellos son años luz mejores que tu en pvp. Todo lo que dije sobre ui soporte 100% incluso scammer. Lo único que no sé es si eres un gitano pero seguro te comportas como tal.

:)Y viendo esta estadística de razón k / d, no reconozco a la mayoría de estos jugadores. Estoy en la cima con jugadores desconocidos. Los únicos jugadores que conozco son juls y burbujas. Y las burbujas son otro delogger, un jugador de strider. Junto a juls y prinny que son buenos jugadores decentes, todo lo que veo no son nombres. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ése es Kvothe :), tienes algo de trabajo y mucha carrera para embellecer, soeing y evocar eventos para superar a este tipo :).

Ya te dije que puedes tomar tu k / d y tirarla al baño. Significa algo solo en tu mente distorsionada.

jajja its true... juls has more pvp with bp than dd

9 hours ago, Agent said:

http://l2ovc.com/statistics

There is no sosa in top 20.I think i consumed energy speaking with a nobody.From now for real u will be fully ignored by me.And last message for you is next seasons try harder and maybe u can enter top 20 so u can break the ice.Also as advice dont speak about others being nonfactors and randoms,u are in same boat.Maybe learn to play like a normal individual this game,also try learn what team work and game manners with other individuals is,persons are more important than pixels in game because they are real,pixels are just that.

What top 20 are you talking about, random ? From all that hate you can't even read now ? And i was wondering why you play a spoiler in pvp server .... Braindead random.
You will never ignore me because you suffer emotionally so badly, you should go outside and stop nolifing in this game every single day.

"metallica" or whoever the fuk you are, you must be one of those lame randoms who die all the time while i "run" from you, right ?

Hehehe agent still stays relevant even as a spoiler, no one can get over him :P He's not the insulter type and always comes with solid clear facts and people gets mad :) This topic is pointless 9_9

On 9/11/2017 at 6:02 AM, Redman said:

What top 20 are you talking about, random ? From all that hate you can't even read now ? And i was wondering why you play a spoiler in pvp server .... Braindead random.
You will never ignore me because you suffer emotionally so badly, you should go outside and stop nolifing in this game every single day.

"metallica" or whoever the fuk you are, you must be one of those lame randoms who die all the time while i "run" from you, right ?

Keep your K / D and do not cry child.

6 hours ago, metallica said:

Keep your K / D and do not cry child.

I'm not crying random, i just asked your lame nickname.