Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

111 posts in this topic

I'f im so easy, i wouldn't be top at K/D, random whoever you are latino noob.

It is time Emerald to create "flame topic" :D  really .....

I remember yamada when he asked me for clan some seasons ago.... really this man needs help :P 

I understand if this topic was created by someone else but... cmon be serious...

PS: Agent, Sosa please stop with bullshits, I mean you were in the same clan few seasons, you can clean up the things between in better way. This is ugly and you should stop it.

Stories and conversation like this are the reason why I stopped to be cl few years ago....You are not morons both of you so try to speak normal.

5 minutes ago, ichakala said:

PS: Agent, Sosa please stop with bullshits, I mean you were in the same clan few seasons, you can clean up the things between in better way. This is ugly and you should stop it.

But its a good way to increase their post/like count :D

6 hours ago, Redman said:

You play bers archer with 1730 p def on, how much do u expect to take from dagger when he crited ? And yes, it's true that you hit in the diapason of around 1.1k normal backstab damage on dc robe. With this focus formula change now backstab is almost useless to be used, not to mention when you try to kill a BP ...
Also, L2 was always a dagger chapter, especially for 1v1 or gang pvps.

Interlude was never a dagger chapter.U said u play dex,azure and so on.Do u remember daggers being the main classes for pvp?It was archer,mages all along.Gang yes it was their strength and thats it.From 9 vs 9 and higher numbers daggers starts to shrink,i already explained why,they are not the damage dealers u think they are and not even as close from what daggers can do from hellbound and beyond when they start shine even in mass pvp.But we speak here about interlude.Even titan its more usefull in mass pvp than a dagger in interlude.Glad/tyrant/daggers in interlude were just ganking classes.If in servers wich i mentioned daggers would be able to do damage like we had previous seasons than this servers would be was dagger servers also,because when u can 1-2 lethal everyone with 230 speed and full resists wouldnt be as hard,but this is now how real l2 interlude works.In full buffs+valor dagger cannot hit higher than 2k damage backstab,lethal or deadly,this are not stories are facts.And about stab damage here in l2ovc i said all along its not correct,u can tell just seeing the disproportion between damage range when use backstab,deadly,lethal.

Focus death/power was buged and now is working correct so dagger is closed to a fixed dagger than before.But there are still skills remained to be fixed for them,like correct damage value for all 3 stabs and bluff.

U think mages,archers here are happy and think daggers are underpower? when a b grade dagger come and hit 3k from face to them,just saying.What u want from your dagger class to become.They are strong can easily beat 1vs1 mages or archers.Vs archers even those with high++++ on their db can make them look like a joke.

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, ichakala said:

It is time Emerald to create "flame topic" :D  really .....

I remember yamada when he asked me for clan some seasons ago.... really this man needs help :P 

I understand if this topic was created by someone else but... cmon be serious...

Stories and conversation like this are the reason why I stopped to be cl few years ago....You are not morons both of you so try to speak normal.

This player Sosa crossed the line long time ago at a point of no return.Even if he comes with apologies im not interested.I would never be able to trust such player ever again.But i can ignore and speak less or even not at all about him.At the end of day this is just a game and main purpose for playing should be for relaxing.

And about my hero shouts yes i crossed the line when i used racist word.Its disrespectfull for this "nomad community".All races have their flaws goods and bad nothing is perfect in this world.

Edited by Agent

Agent u are the only hero on server thats overusing the Hero Chat so much with lame quotes like "Speak blue if u want talk to me" or other insults which i can`t remember or i didnt wanted to.

It`s not only about insulting someone or racism, sometimes u can spam on that chat all day and sometimes u know when to stop.

Anyway a gag for overusing Hero Chat should be implement on server and I hope @Emerald will reconsider this.

you know this all talk is pointless? if a player acts like shit, treat him as a shit... turn off global chat or take his hero, end of story... stop talking with shit or u will become one

30 minutes ago, Zeref said:

Agent u are the only hero on server thats overusing the Hero Chat so much with lame quotes like "Speak blue if u want talk to me" or other insults which i can`t remember or i didnt wanted to.

It`s not only about insulting someone or racism, sometimes u can spam on that chat all day and sometimes u know when to stop.

Anyway a gag for overusing Hero Chat should be implement on server and I hope @Emerald will reconsider this.

Come on dude,dont be so dramatic.When i used this joke or some other flames ussualy its not without reason or from nothing.The joke with "speak blue" was adressed to your leader.I mean he can flame me and make me noob and nonfactor when i die with him near,but when i return the favor people become dramatic.When he dies he say nothing ofc.Its one example,and u should know i am flamed alot in game and have many fans but u see me b1tching about to come in forums complain about?

Edited by Agent

I think its time to create a low rate server. :) emerald

with multiple bot protections systems. 99% of servers use BOTS :P  players end up farming unlimited mats etc.. and probly make it without dual boxing.(I hate bots I make chars to pk bots, that's my side hobby) 

no npc buffer, no gm shop, etc etc We gonna have some fun :) 

Whoever doesn't have time for it play order vs chaos. 

Lets Go! 

3 hours ago, Agent said:

Interlude was never a dagger chapter.U said u play dex,azure and so on.Do u remember daggers being the main classes for pvp?It was archer,mages all along.Gang yes it was their strength and thats it.From 9 vs 9 and higher numbers daggers starts to shrink,i already explained why,they are not the damage dealers u think they are and not even as close from what daggers can do from hellbound and beyond when they start shine even in mass pvp.But we speak here about interlude.Even titan its more usefull in mass pvp than a dagger in interlude.Glad/tyrant/daggers in interlude were just ganking classes.If in servers wich i mentioned daggers would be able to do damage like we had previous seasons than this servers would be was dagger servers also,because when u can 1-2 lethal everyone with 230 speed and full resists wouldnt be as hard,but this is now how real l2 interlude works.In full buffs+valor dagger cannot hit higher than 2k damage backstab,lethal or deadly,this are not stories are facts.And about stab damage here in l2ovc i said all along its not correct,u can tell just seeing the disproportion between damage range when use backstab,deadly,lethal.

Focus death/power was buged and now is working correct so dagger is closed to a fixed dagger than before.But there are still skills remained to be fixed for them,like correct damage value for all 3 stabs and bluff.

U think mages,archers here are happy and think daggers are underpower? when a b grade dagger come and hit 3k from face to them,just saying.What u want from your dagger class to become.They are strong can easily beat 1vs1 mages or archers.Vs archers even those with high++++ on their db can make them look like a joke.

This is low population pvp server, isn't in ? So obviously i'm talking about gang pvps/1v1 and stuff. Focus death ain't working correctly now, its nerfed, or you are saying that 1.3k damage on backstab is normal on dc robe ? Also i never "cried" about dagger damage or anything, you are the one who started when you saw that after with nerfed damage me and Juls always make top scores, you can clearly see that from Yamada's screens.
 Stop twisting my words into your own benefit, it's obviously what i'm trying to say
Also why would i ever apologize for your deluded claims and slanders ?
I never scamed you or anyone else.

Edited by Redman

I can add just few things :

Hero shouts always cross the line. Not only here everywhere. Here hero shouts can be used only for bulsh1ts so there is no problem with this.

Which chronicle can be called "dagger chronicle" ?

In IL good dagger with good buffs and items can survive long, long time again more than 1 mage. In next chronicles it is not valid. Dagger always was and always will be char that depend of the situation. If you leave dagger to attack from behind the result never will be good. Here people cried about dagger damage too much and some of the changes that Emerald made because of these QQ made the server range only( personal opinion ). For 90% of morons who play here is new that char that is one of the best solo close range killers can do big damage from behind. So for me there is no "dagger chronicle" everything depends from the driver.

PS: I know about your scam drama, I know both of you, I know each point of view.I can't judge who is right and who is not, I don't want to do this and I wont. For me its stupid story that happens too often in l2.....

Imagine when you are cl in low rate server and you have such drama almost everyday :x 

At least I know one thing for this game for sure - if people hate you then its mean you play good somehow in your own way :P No one pay attention to free frags on the map and no one observe them :P Many people hate Agent because he almost each season N1 by kill ( nevermind  how ), many hate Sosa because he doesn't leave them to kill him and play with many people nerves, many call him runner but if they are bad players you wont speak about them.

Who will create topic "yamada smt " ? :P Of course no one, who care about such players :)

5 minutes ago, ichakala said:

If you leave dagger to attack from behind the result never will be good.

Well, the problem on this server is not daggers that atk from behind, its 90% of clueless dagger players who keep face-stabbing yet landing everything.:)

On 06.11.2017 at 3:17 PM, metallica said:

i not friend, read well before speaking
you never died 10 times because you only run
if the gm founded a top, it would be the kilometers traveled

keep your pace?...obviously I prefer to do pvp, than to be running all day:dw2_5:

You can run as well, do not forget run = part of this game. He playing smart and making fun of these people. He don't want to die by greeks that's it. 

37 minutes ago, Abc* said:

You can run as well, do not forget run = part of this game. He playing smart and making fun of these people. He don't want to die by greeks that's it. 

Whats the point and pleasure to play like this?I mean seriously soe every minis,never participate in vip/battlefield dm and so on.You can see Sosa in top 20?or anyone saw him in top 20 ever?This k/d ratio u can throw it at toilet and flush the water.I mean even in real pvp purpose is to kill not to evoid deaths.

In events like zombies or mutants vip/battlefield u can die 20 times at least by hazard or by balance missmatch ocasionally.U will never see such player in this events ofc.Killing ammount is what matters most and ratio doesnt matter as long its not ridicoulos like negative score.I always preffer not to run if i can take 1 more with me while i die from zerg,its more adena who gives a sh1t.

Edited by Agent

2 hours ago, Agent said:

Whats the point and pleasure to play like this?I mean seriously soe every minis,never participate in vip/battlefield dm and so on.You can see Sosa in top 20?or anyone saw him in top 20 ever?This k/d ratio u can throw it at toilet and flush the water.I mean even in real pvp purpose is to kill not to evoid deaths.

In events like zombies or mutants vip/battlefield u can die 20 times at least by hazard or by balance missmatch ocasionally.U will never see such player in this events ofc.Killing ammount is what matters most and ratio doesnt matter as long its not ridicoulos like negative score.I always preffer not to run if i can take 1 more with me while i die from zerg,its more adena who gives a sh1t.

Whats the pleasure of playing spoiler in a pvp server like an retard ? Or being in the top 10 Death statistics abreast to every random lame malaka ? Or dying 20 times per 1 map ?
Most of my deaths came from those pointless mini events, now that the server has less ppl on, whats the point of wasting time on Wisdom test ? 5 Primeval Crystals ?
K/D ratio is the only thing that matters for pro players, as you see every season i was top on that alongside Chaks when he played, now Juls is the one close to me. 
Dying is for noobs, owning is for pros.

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Whats the pleasure of playing spoiler in a pvp server like an retard ? Or being in the top 10 Death statistics abreast to every random lame malaka ? Or dying 20 times per 1 map ?
Most of my deaths came from those pointless mini events, now that the server has less ppl on, whats the point of wasting time on Wisdom test ? 5 Primeval Crystals ?
K/D ratio is the only thing that matters for pro players, as you see every season i was top on that alongside Chaks when he played, now Juls is the one close to me. 
Dying is for noobs, owning is for pros.

Look i will try behave nice even vs players like u wich dont deserve it.The answer to your question is simple,was for farm,i had a clan to raise, i needed farm for my main because i could do it better than playing b grade titan.Doesnt this make logic for u?I dont fukin care what else think.I am very capable pvp player,other can think whatever they like.Like i told since i play here in l2ovc i started all kind of formulas,i never strugled whatever class i started,and the longer i got into season the better i become because i know how to setup my chars,and this is the whole purpose of game.Not just brainless pvp,progression has a huge roll.

And the fact i played spoiler it made me defavor because got me back in pvp backboard,but farm was more important.U keep this flames boy up,it doesnt matter for me at all,and anything else u have to say about me its zero impact.

U asked emerald to put this k/d ratio.I wish emerald to not listen to u.Now because of this,there are players wich most are from your clan,and others too they soe in minievents or dont participate to evoid deaths.Better for them to read some number in k/d statistic than actually play the game as it is.Whats the fun in that really.

Edited by Agent

10 hours ago, Agent said:

Look i will try behave nice even vs players like u wich dont deserve it.The answer to your question is simple,was for farm,i had a clan to raise, i needed farm for my main because i could do it better than playing b grade titan.Doesnt this make logic for u?I dont fukin care what else think.I am very capable pvp player,other can think whatever they like.Like i told since i play here in l2ovc i started all kind of formulas,i never strugled whatever class i started,and the longer i got into season the better i become because i know how to setup my chars,and this is the whole purpose of game.Not just brainless pvp,progression has a huge roll.

And the fact i played spoiler it made me defavor because got me back in pvp backboard,but farm was more important.U keep this flames boy up,it doesnt matter for me at all,and anything else u have to say about me its zero impact.

U asked emerald to put this k/d ratio.I wish emerald to not listen to u.Now because of this,there are players wich most are from your clan,and others too they soe in minievents or dont participate to evoid deaths.Better for them to read some number in k/d statistic than actually play the game as it is.Whats the fun in that really.

I told you that i don't care what you think about me nor do i need for you to act nicely with me. I too have a clan, and i raised it with 4-5 members without the need to play a spoiler in a PVP server so i can lvl it up and gear up my char, nor did i had to play 10h+ per day to achieve that.
Keep telling to yourself that my words don't have impact on you, because it's quite the opposite and you can clearly see that by your actions. Even when i'm quiet, you can't help yourself but to open your wounds, as you can see by Yamada's screens.

Why wouldn't Emerald put it when he was asked for it ? There were 8 sections with statistics, 1 more which shows the only thing that matters is a problem for you ? Why don't you ask for him to remove the Deaths section too so we can't see statistically all those noobs that are up there ? Not that it can't be seen by the way they play in game ....
You are failing with your lame accusations again, you make it sound like my clan is half the chaos faction and we "ruin" Wisdom Test for you. Only me and Juls started to soe at this stage of the server, when there are less players at those event's and it's pointless for me to waste my time there. Even if there wasn't such section available i would soe again at the latest stage of the server like i did previous seasons.

To have the best K/D every season you have to "actually" play the game. For you it may be fun to spoil people, chase POWi daggers on frenzy or die 20 times per map.
For players like me, Juls and Chaks dying from some lame randoms who are clearly leagues below our level isn't fun, that's why every season we are the most hated and generate such envy from the rest.

So if i make an SPS spam 3 buttons and have a pocket healer ill be a top/skilled player?

Damn! That's easier than i though

Edited by Saintly
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Redman said:

I told you that i don't care what you think about me nor do i need for you to act nicely with me. I too have a clan, and i raised it with 4-5 members without the need to play a spoiler in a PVP server so i can lvl it up and gear up my char, nor did i had to play 10h+ per day to achieve that.
Keep telling to yourself that my words don't have impact on you, because it's quite the opposite and you can clearly see that by your actions. Even when i'm quiet, you can't help yourself but to open your wounds, as you can see by Yamada's screens.

Why wouldn't Emerald put it when he was asked for it ? There were 8 sections with statistics, 1 more which shows the only thing that matters is a problem for you ? Why don't you ask for him to remove the Deaths section too so we can't see statistically all those noobs that are up there ? Not that it can't be seen by the way they play in game ....
You are failing with your lame accusations again, you make it sound like my clan is half the chaos faction and we "ruin" Wisdom Test for you. Only me and Juls started to soe at this stage of the server, when there are less players at those event's and it's pointless for me to waste my time there. Even if there wasn't such section available i would soe again at the latest stage of the server like i did previous seasons.

To have the best K/D every season you have to "actually" play the game. For you it may be fun to spoil people, chase POWi daggers on frenzy or die 20 times per map.
For players like me, Juls and Chaks dying from some lame randoms who are clearly leagues below our level isn't fun, that's why every season we are the most hated and generate such envy from the rest.

Playing spoiler it has a purpose,and its a nice alternative if someone doesnt like play mage in start.But what u do it has no purpose also no explanation other than u need institutionalized and helped mentally.Not just that but u transmited your virus to other in your clans all soe from events because they have a good example from who to learn.You dont have a clan,beside juls u have 4-5 noob players.And yes at this stage it matters even few players if they soe.Your k/d obsession and how u play does make u look like this person that needs mentally help.You didnt play spoiler like me u didnt need :),but u played random healer healing randomly targets behind zerg:).Bishop could do more "pvps" than actually dds but yet,where are u?U dont exist at top 20 neither score neither kills.Its same thing with you every season.And dont tell they are random malakas and play more , this are just excuses in your sick mind.Players like P0rnostar or MrTeo are pvp players,and yes they are greeks.And they are light years better than u in pvp .Everything i said about u i stand 100% including scammer.The only thing i dont know is if u are a gipsy but u for sure behave like one.

:)And watching this k/d ratio statistic i dont recognize most of this players.U are in top with unknown players.THe only players i know are juls and bubbles.And bubbles is another delogger,a strider player.Beside juls and prinny wich are good decent players all i see are no names.WHo the fuk is Kvothe:),u have some work and alot of running delogging,soeing and evoiding events to surpass this dude:).

I told already u can take your k/d and throw it at toilet.It means something only in your distorded mind.

Must be fun that purpose of yours, while others mass pvp with 200 ppl on, you to chase them like an retard just to spoil them. If you can't play mage you can pick BP, oh, but i doubt that you can play a BP either. You are the one that needs brain check, it's so clearly to see :D, the way i'm mocking you and they way you respond and take everything so seriously.
I don't have a clan, yet you have some imaginary number of members of mine who soe at mini events ? Juls count as multiple number ?
Must be sad for you to make your own clan for 2nd season and to see how your mass recruited members leave you for other clan. Unlike you, every season i play with the same players, i don't recruit and i never asked for someone to join me.
My "obsession" ? Since when a random romanian spoiler like you became a shrink ? And "the way i play" ? You mean that i owned you in every single duel, that i kill all those noobs while they fail to do anything at all ? That way is so far for your understandings, because you are a random who is used to spoil and die all the time.
When you have 11k kills with 4k deaths and playing 10h+ per day you think you are good :D ? It shows how exactly lame you are. Thats why K/D means a lot more than your fail stats dude, because every random noob like you, Juber or other lame malaka which is in that list can have kills as long as they play more then others. Not to mention that they make their kills mostly from gearless newbies. Like it was so hard for those mages to kill some low geared newbie while having WM augments and m.crit 3/3.
Everything you said about me stands only in your deluded mind filled with lame illusions made from your hatred and incompetence.

About Kvothe and Hondata you can ask Emerald who they are and how did they get in the statistics with those numbers. The ones who are valued and well known and have earned their place with in game skills in that list besides Juls, are the only 2 players in order who are decent, and those are Prinny and Pony.

Now keep spoiling players on epics like an idiot and qq moar when you see the scoreboards like you did the last time.

40 minutes ago, Redman said:

Must be fun that purpose of yours, while others mass pvp with 200 ppl on, you to chase them like an retard just to spoil them. If you can't play mage you can pick BP, oh, but i doubt that you can play a BP either. You are the one that needs brain check, it's so clearly to see :D, the way i'm mocking you and they way you respond and take everything so seriously.
I don't have a clan, yet you have some imaginary number of members of mine who soe at mini events ? Juls count as multiple number ?
Must be sad for you to make your own clan for 2nd season and to see how your mass recruited members leave you for other clan. Unlike you, every season i play with the same players, i don't recruit and i never asked for someone to join me.
My "obsession" ? Since when a random romanian spoiler like you became a shrink ? And "the way i play" ? You mean that i owned you in every single duel, that i kill all those noobs while they fail to do anything at all ? That way is so far for your understandings, because you are a random who is used to spoil and die all the time.
When you have 11k kills with 4k deaths and playing 10h+ per day you think you are good :D ? It shows how exactly lame you are. Thats why K/D means a lot more than your fail stats dude, because every random noob like you, Juber or other lame malaka which is in that list can have kills as long as they play more then others. Not to mention that they make their kills mostly from gearless newbies. Like it was so hard for those mages to kill some low geared newbie while having WM augments and m.crit 3/3.
Everything you said about me stands only in your deluded mind filled with lame illusions made from your hatred and incompetence.

About Kvothe and Hondata you can ask Emerald who they are and how did they get in the statistics with those numbers. The ones who are valued and well known and have earned their place with in game skills in that list besides Juls, are the only 2 players in order who are decent, and those are Prinny and Pony.

Now keep spoiling players on epics like an idiot and qq moar when you see the scoreboards like you did the last time.

Not that it matters but i have k/d of 3 by playing naturally.I had dm with 20 0 or events when i had40+ and deaths that u can number on a hand.I play naturally wich means sometimes in zombies u start zombie u die at least 20 times,or events like vip/battlefield when because of mismatched u can die alot also and campkilled.I play solo alot also and titan its unevoidable u will die alot,the purpose is kill more,as archer in town maps if its zerg dagger u risk die alot too and this for me doesnt mean i need stay town like u to preserve k/d.U know this ofc because u evoid such events.I dont care about k/d i play my tribute other needs develop also its healthy.I dont die vs specific players if i want too,and this top players who provoked me over and over during l2ovc seasons ussualy ends kissing the floors if they try be superbrave with me.

U are a retard,u dont know what else to think of to flame me with,thats why u bring this spoiler thing over and over wich makes perfect sence to normal players.U are so disturbed mentally that u cant even realise that.I was always top pvp players and always be.I never scammed nobody,i never delogged,i play naturally,also whats u call pvp its not actually pvp,its pussy pvp for rats.In real pvp when ammount kills matters u will never be top,so keep doing what u can,playing like a retard,for normal players k/d means jacksh1t,for retards its all they have. 

Edited by Agent

Yeah, you are natural lame ass random. Thats why you die 20 times with your fail archer, thats why you started crying, AS YOU CAN SEE ON YAMADA's SCREENS.
If you are so concerned about your faction winning an event, dafaq did u played spoiler, especially at Epic events ? 
Now, go on and die 20 times on single map and spam HV like a rejected bitch. Random spoiler.

you guys are already ready to get married to each other. gratz.

please call me for the party

38 minutes ago, Redman said:

Yeah, you are natural lame ass random. Thats why you die 20 times with your fail archer, thats why you started crying, AS YOU CAN SEE ON YAMADA's SCREENS.
If you are so concerned about your faction winning an event, dafaq did u played spoiler, especially at Epic events ? 
Now, go on and die 20 times on single map and spam HV like a rejected bitch. Random spoiler.

Gtfo retard :),u are so obsessed with k/d and to not die that offen u dont even make top 10,and newbies can enter top 10 but u cannot with low activity in server.U are pathetic.U and yamada are 2 retards,one top deaths other top frustration number 1 spot in server.Keep soe every mini retard,and stay town like a rat evoiding maps and events that u can die.

You are not even top 20 after many left in events and general pvps,why u spam this forums,u are a nobody,i try find u in top 20 but cant find u.K/d when u delog and playing like a rat evoiding minis and events where u can die,u think this makes u special?Seriously now,i dont even joke or flame.You have mental issues,search a doctor.

Edited by Agent