Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

111 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Agent said:

With or without competition,i almost never lost hero to anyone here,previous season there was some titan from slco who didnt even have balls to play oly anymore or facing me.Its since season 1 like this in l2ovc.When i start a class in a season i get  pms what class i am so other dont face me in oly.It is what it is ,u take it as how u want this info.

This pathetic noob ridemepony from empire of randoms has only 1 other pw and everytime he gets 2nd.Thats what i call lame.

the season i was dagger you wasnt even hero on titan cause there was one other guy so stop talking bullshits

20 minutes ago, Redman said:

Imagine how lame are those randoms that ask a random spoiler like you what class you gonna pick so they can avoid you :D, geeeeez.
"Hey random Agent, you gonna pick the retarded spoiler and switch to titan when you gear up again ? Ok, im going to pick sws or some other meaningless class so i can avoid you in oly" DAFAQ :D .

You try pick same class as me and see whats happends random.Ah wait u dont even know what oly means.There u cant delog or hide behins spawnguards.

Edited by Agent

As long as i remember, you lost every single 1v1 with your fail dagger against me, also you were chasing me everywhere around the maps like a nutjob with your fail frenzy bot failing to do anything at all, and going on forum to cry about daggers like sin,dog "abusing" rebirths and some lame shit :D.
So, again, you are failing even at your flames, thats how lame you are, random spoiler :D.

10 minutes ago, Redman said:

As long as i remember, you lost every single 1v1 with your fail dagger against me, also you were chasing me everywhere around the maps like a nutjob with your fail frenzy bot failing to do anything at all, and going on forum to cry about daggers like sin,dog "abusing" rebirths and some lame shit :D.
So, again, you are failing even at your flames, thats how lame you are, random spoiler :D.

It was 3-2 in a duel in town wich i ussualy dont make because town pvps are irrelevant.And i told u was with buged dagger classes,u stay with this memory it was even my sub.With main i eat 5 like u anytime.Doesnt matter whatever your brain think of u are a looser.U are far from being a good dagger.Sin dog there were indeed good daggers u are a lame ass pussy coward dagger not in same league with them.

When i play titan the area in wich i am 100 meters square is forbidden to u,stay away retard and suffer,u can only suk my d1ck.

Edited by Agent

18 minutes ago, detro said:

the season i was dagger you wasnt even hero on titan cause there was one other guy so stop talking bullshits

When?2 seasons ago i was prophet hero,third or four seasons ol hero,even further ones tyrant etc and i had competitors but always not even a good challange.

Edited by Agent

41 minutes ago, Agent said:

It was 3-2 in a duel in town wich i ussualy dont make because town pvps are irrelevant.And i told u was with buged dagger classes,u stay with this memory it was even my sub.With main i eat 5 like u anytime.Doesnt matter whatever your brain think of u are a looser.U are far from being a good dagger.Sin dog there were indeed good daggers u are a lame ass pussy coward dagger not in same league with them.

When i play titan the area in wich i am 100 meters square is forbidden to u,stay away retard and suffer,u can only suk my d1ck.

3-2 ? ? ? You did not win a single time, random fail IC using TH :D. Irrelevant because you lost them, ofc. Again excuses about "bugged classes" when the truth is you don't know how daggers basically work.
When you played titan, the only thing you did was chasing me like idiot and rushing into the zerg just to die and cry on forum about me "abusing" and shit. Thats a fact that can be easily seen, random :D.
And what's going on with you and those dicks that you want ? Not only that you are a random failure, but you obsessed with dicks  too ?

4 minutes ago, Redman said:

3-2 ? ? ? You did not win a single time, random fail IC using TH :D. Irrelevant because you lost them, ofc. Again excuses about "bugged classes" when the truth is you don't know how daggers basically work.
When you played titan, the only thing you did was chasing me like idiot and rushing into the zerg just to die and cry on forum about me "abusing" and shit. Thats a fact that can be easily seen, random :D.
And what's going on with you and those dicks that you want ? Not only that you are a random failure, but you obsessed with dicks  too ?

You mean th wasnt buged or what?That he wasnt overnerfed?Mirage50% instead 80%,u dont even know how mirage works its not about just targeting,it can interupt followins stabs of rival dagger.Lethal blow is still bigger damage,aw/pw dont miss it,u still consider lethal blow not buged and not being an advantage rather for aw than th?I have nothing more to say anyway all i had its already said,u are a scammer and a nobody.

Ofc i know how mirage works, and in fact sometimes it was 100% on some daggers. Even with Mirage the chances of TH to  win a 1v1 against GH/WR are so low, not to mention if a random noob is playing the TH against skilled GH/WR. So you want TH not to miss his skills at all ? What kind of random shit is that again ? The fact that you used IC to try to kill me shows how random lame ass you are, daggers are total mystery to you dude, spam that spoil and stop being embarrassed every single time.

7 minutes ago, Redman said:

Ofc i know how mirage works, and in fact sometimes it was 100% on some daggers. Even with Mirage the chances of TH to  win a 1v1 against GH/WR are so low, not to mention if a random noob is playing the TH against skilled GH/WR. So you want TH not to miss his skills at all ? What kind of random shit is that again ? The fact that you used IC to try to kill me shows how random lame ass you are, daggers are total mystery to you dude, spam that spoil and stop being embarrassed every single time.

I just want you to admit daggers are buged.And 50% aint 100% sometimes.80% is retail value so gtfo,u just roll same bulsh1ts over and over.And u will never admit something wrong like daggers were buged previous seasons,not buged focus death not buged lethal blow,not overnerfed th,not broken backstab landrate and so on.Just remember when i chase u 10 min with my th missing backstab after backstab or couldnt even stab because of geodata.U think in normal server without bugs and backstab working th can fail killing an aw in a 10 min chase?

Edited by Agent

Dude, after all those posts i have made in the private conversation and open ones in the forum, yet you still miss everything i said because you are deluded. Thats your problem, not mine. You can check the written by me and ABC when we mention that Lethal does higher damage, if you remove your butthurt glasses off. I will ask you again, in what server a dagger with aq/baium/focus hits 1k dmg backstab on dc robe mage ? 

21 minutes ago, Redman said:

Dude, after all those posts i have made in the private conversation and open ones in the forum, yet you still miss everything i said because you are deluded. Thats your problem, not mine. You can check the written by me and ABC when we mention that Lethal does higher damage, if you remove your butthurt glasses off. I will ask you again, in what server a dagger with aq/baium/focus hits 1k dmg backstab on dc robe mage ? 

Dagger dont hit 1k damage to mages.I get 2k+ lethal blow(noncrit) and 4k+(skill crit) on archer 1700 p def.Mages with magnus should have ~1400/1500 max.Wich means even more damage.Thats absurd.

Yeah, you know better then me how much i hit, seems legit.

17 minutes ago, Redman said:

I do know because i am fighting daggers.U got a printscreen,what else u want.Thats not what u say,its far from it.Its printscrinted,no cancel no debuffs,its not my imagination...

I can deliver more proofs,becase there are alot of daggers and got many dagger fans,if u still want see what damage i take vs stacked daggers.

Edited by Agent

2 hours ago, Agent said:

When?2 seasons ago i was prophet hero,third or four seasons ol hero,even further ones tyrant etc and i had competitors but always not even a good challange.

what?

hero was always the argentine guy as tyrant

17 minutes ago, detro said:

what?

hero was always the argentine guy as tyrant

Not when i was tyrant,because he was gladiator.When he was tyrant i was prophet.

5 minutes ago, detro said:

and domi was veilside

U are still clueless.

yea w/e anyway you are that shit spoiler that if he play other class gets destroyed by everyone

im done talking with you,you are really boring

23 minutes ago, detro said:

yea w/e anyway you are that shit spoiler that if he play other class gets destroyed by everyone

im done talking with you,you are really boring

Still u was wrong everytime,now u are back to spoiler thing.All right keep doing that if u dont have something better to do.

6 hours ago, Redman said:

1 sample.Does this look low damage and check from who.I know are skill crits but 1800 damage(double when skill crits) dont u think is good damage for stabbing seriously now how much do u want without cat to hit.U think in interlude full buffed vs full buffed daggers deal much more damage than this considering no cat?.Mages should take 10-20% more than archer,they are dc robe (a grade) with magnus.About what we talk about here.I just dislike that u spread such information wich is far from true with 1k backstab to mages.And i told there are even more stacked dagger wich do 2k+ lethals and 4k with skill crits.All classes are nerfed all deal lower damage,why dagger should be exception.I have db +16 and i hit less than this bw dagger that stab me with his a grade +0 dagger.

https://imgur.com/a/j3fIm

Edited by Agent

And 1 more thing interlude is not hellbound or after chapter where dagger to deal those insane damage u speak about and from wich u try explain me u have experience.Its lower than that full buffed dagger even with cat wouldnt be able to hit more than 2k backstab other targets that are full buffed,and dont forget in low rates pvp there is valor +500 p def wich added to full buffed makes dagger look gimps in pvp full buffed vs full buffed with stacked gears.Interlude is archer/mage chapter 1st of all and not dagger chapter.

Edited by Agent

You play bers archer with 1730 p def on, how much do u expect to take from dagger when he crited ? And yes, it's true that you hit in the diapason of around 1.1k normal backstab damage on dc robe. With this focus formula change now backstab is almost useless to be used, not to mention when you try to kill a BP ...
Also, L2 was always a dagger chapter, especially for 1v1 or gang pvps.

On 5/11/2017 at 4:50 AM, Redman said:

Lo siento, pero ¿quién es el amigo? Parece una de esas dagas cojas fallidas. No puede ser diferente porque vi su tema "arquero crítico". ¿Y qué significa "full bp + tank"? ¿O "jugador profesional"? 
Y nunca morí 10 veces en un solo mapa jajaja :D , esa es la especialidad de los randoms como ese spoiler y los malakas cojos.
No es mi culpa que no puedas mantener mi ritmo y no puedas hacer nada contra mí con tu daga fallida, intenta más, persigue más, falla más, nada más que puedas hacer.

i not friend, read well before speaking
you never died 10 times because you only run
if the gm founded a top, it would be the kilometers traveled

keep your pace?...obviously I prefer to do pvp, than to be running all day:dw2_5:

Do not do anything against you?....jajajaj if you are super easy
continue behind the zerg
and calm, that the gm will one day make the statistics of your careers

On 5/11/2017 at 9:01 AM, Redman said:

Thats the thing, i'm not a random, and those who i call that are true randoms. Anyway, the problem is not being a random, it's being a lame ass random who acts like factor wannabe. Also, playing on retail doesn't mean shit.

"i'm not a random".....tell me this is sarcasm please jajajajjajajajaja :hu2_16::hu2_16: