Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

111 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Saintly said:

lmfao, this is topic is almost as retarted as the one about "archers being OP".

Idd, lock it already :ph34r:

56 minutes ago, yamada said:

Create an apology right now to SOSA and Clan member!

Can you understand my words?

I thought you were a good player, but you are lowering your level
in this post I will give the reason to Agent001

Sosa is nobody and his clan is nobody

JULS SOSA ... make fun of people? play with full bp + tank ... and then they are professional players?

because when they are alone they run all the time?

when they are attacked by a "professional player" they receive a single blow and run desperate so that they do not kill them ... and they speak behind the "zerg" ... only when they are in advantage they kill

Do you think he is a professional player?
if a player with bp + tank ... dies more than 10 times on a map, delete the game

the only top that has sosa are the kilometers traveled.

they feel "pro" behind the zerg ... when they attack with the tank bp 2vs1 3 vs1 ....

I think that it is free because PVP has its own way and strategy!

What I am talking about is chat (discrimination, insult).

Their PVP style is not prohibited!

12 minutes ago, yamada said:

I think that it is free because PVP has its own way and strategy!

What I am talking about is chat (discrimination, insult).

Their PVP style is not prohibited!

And how about you when u make macro with assist on shouts and telling them noobs.U are japanese and a weird guy.In game u are the biggest cancer,u play just bane bot and stun bot.How much does prinny pay u to be his slave?Does he pay good enough?:)

Edited by Agent

4 hours ago, metallica said:

LMAO give this guy a cookie xDxDxD

/create suggestion thread -> Make a statistics for TOP distance

you guys should chill a bit, remember that behind every player there is a person, and this after all is just a game

1 person likes this

feels like a superstar,this random orc woman mentioned me every single time if crystorm coming. im so proud. oh wait...i dont fckin care about you,full geared frag. cu

9 hours ago, metallica said:

JULS SOSA ... make fun of people? play with full bp + tank ... and then they are professional players?

when they are attacked by a "professional player" they receive a single blow and run desperate so that they do not kill them ... and they speak behind the "zerg" ... only when they are in advantage they kill

if a player with bp + tank ... dies more than 10 times on a map, delete the game

they feel "pro" behind the zerg ... when they attack with the tank bp 2vs1 3 vs1 ....

Sorry, but who the fook are you dude ? Seems one of those fail lame daggers. It can't be any different because i saw your "archer critical" topic. And what does "full bp + tank" mean ? Or "professional player" ? 
And i never died 10 times on a single map lol :D , thats the specialty of randoms like that spoiler and the lame malakas.
It's not my fault you can't keep with my tempo and fail to do shit at all against me with your fail dagger, try harder, chase harder, fail harder, nothing else you can do.

11 hours ago, metallica said:

even if sosa is noone

agent is noone too he can play only spoiler that is the easiest class on the server for newbies

This topic is pure gold, randoms calling each other random.

I'm surprised i didn't see anyone claiming "I played on retail/Teon" yet tho.

Me? Nowaday's no-one important when it comes to L2 at least. If anything i'm one of the oldest players that's still active in the game. 
I'm usually priority target since i focus healers/powerhouses/objectives but personally i don't find it a reason to brag about unlike some ppl ig.

Anyway, i suppose i'm just another person who's been disappointed by every other MMORPG & killing some time here. :)

1 hour ago, Saintly said:

This topic is pure gold, randoms calling each other random.

I'm surprised i didn't see anyone claiming "I played on retail/Teon" yet tho.

Thats the thing, i'm not a random, and those who i call that are true randoms. Anyway, the problem is not being a random, it's being a lame ass random who acts like factor wannabe. Also, playing on retail doesn't mean shit.

Sentences of Sosa in forum

Source 

"Why would i need to ask some random daggers who are below my level ? I have eyes and i have the experience playing that class, unlike you, random spoiler. Do i have top gear on dagger , wut ? I know that shitcomes from your mouth when you speak or think about me, but you can try with Juls or Pony, ask them if everything is ok with daggers damage "

Source

"Yet you stay awake till 05:00 and write again all that shit :D? You really have some serious mental issues.
I never begged for anything, i gave a suggestion which will help the server, but you can't make the difference, because of your hatred.
Why would i ever spend 5k for A grade set on a dagger ? Funny thing how you went to the private group conversation and copied only specific sentences of mine, when i at length described what is wrong with the daggers.
Sadly, Emerald did not ignore your bullshit and as result of now daggers hit backstab for 1k on dc robe mages. Obviously i won't ask you on what server is that normal, because you wouldn't know.
Anyway, even with fuked up damage, i'm doing fine as you see by the malaka hate that is going towards me, 2nd best k/d ratio stats after Juls, as i said, facts speak louder than words."

So this arent your words where u said daggers hit 1k backstab to mages?That daggers are underpower and weak with no damage?U and rideme 2 loosers spoke eachother and decide daggers are weak and fuked up :).The same rideme who with ol zerg in event and 2 healers in his ass not being able to reach 20 kills when server had good activity.

What experience u have really?Because nothing good comes ever from it just trashtalk and lies and spreading bulsh1ts.If people watch your history in forums all they see is some idiot speaking to everyone as randoms and nonfactors and asking them"who the fuk are they and how they dare speak with such a personality and factor as u ingame".

Sry but factor doesnt mean scammer.Factor doesnt mean delloger.Factor doesnt mean pussy pvp.And pvp also doesnt mean marathon and running.K/d ratio is for coward pussy noob players.U even evoid minis to not spoil that k/d ratio.Most of your k/d ratio comes from playing a random healer healing random targets behind zerg wall.This doesnt make you any factor justa retard.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, RideMeLikeaPony said:

feels like a superstar,this random orc woman mentioned me every single time if crystorm coming. im so proud. oh wait...i dont fckin care about you,full geared frag. cu

Its funny that someone like u calls me a random.2 or 3 seasons ago u asked me what to do in siege,where and why u need kills life control towers and spamming every 1-2 min what to do.Seems u forgotten that :).

And u saw in events what happend if u dont come with ol healer army,its pretty obvious u was just kissing ground.You are not a superstar,u are another idiot just like Sosa.2 idiotic daggers who now that cant 1-2 lethal all robe/light armors in game cry one to each other in pms and feel sad.

Edited by Agent

And btw rideme,this season u had only 1 other pw competition at oly and u loose everytime :).I see u each weekend u stay at npc like a begger hoping some feed from mayhem,but everytime u fail :).Such factor and leader u are haha.I told u in game if u have something to tell me use blue chat.

Edited by Agent

50 minutes ago, Agent said:

Its funny that someone like u calls me a random.2 or 3 seasons ago u asked me what to do in siege,where and why u need kills life control towers and spamming every 1-2 min what to do.Seems u forgotten that :).

lol dude! what a liar :D topcomment award

10 minutes ago, RideMeLikeaPony said:

lol dude! what a liar :D topcomment award

Wich part was a lie.The fact u had no clue what siege means few seasons ago,this i am 100% sure of it.The other 2 with u and sosa as close buddies and u begger are educated quesses.

1 hour ago, Agent said:

Sentences of Sosa in forum

Source 

"Why would i need to ask some random daggers who are below my level ? I have eyes and i have the experience playing that class, unlike you, random spoiler. Do i have top gear on dagger , wut ? I know that shitcomes from your mouth when you speak or think about me, but you can try with Juls or Pony, ask them if everything is ok with daggers damage "

Source

"Yet you stay awake till 05:00 and write again all that shit :D? You really have some serious mental issues.
I never begged for anything, i gave a suggestion which will help the server, but you can't make the difference, because of your hatred.
Why would i ever spend 5k for A grade set on a dagger ? Funny thing how you went to the private group conversation and copied only specific sentences of mine, when i at length described what is wrong with the daggers.
Sadly, Emerald did not ignore your bullshit and as result of now daggers hit backstab for 1k on dc robe mages. Obviously i won't ask you on what server is that normal, because you wouldn't know.
Anyway, even with fuked up damage, i'm doing fine as you see by the malaka hate that is going towards me, 2nd best k/d ratio stats after Juls, as i said, facts speak louder than words."

So this arent your words where u said daggers hit 1k backstab to mages?That daggers are underpower and weak with no damage?U and rideme 2 loosers spoke eachother and decide daggers are weak and fuked up :).The same rideme who with ol zerg in event and 2 healers in his ass not being able to reach 20 kills when server had good activity.

What experience u have really?Because nothing good comes ever from it just trashtalk and lies and spreading bulsh1ts.If people watch your history in forums all they see is some idiot speaking to everyone as randoms and nonfactors and asking them"who the fuk are they and how they dare speak with such a personality and factor as u ingame".

Sry but factor doesnt mean scammer.Factor doesnt mean delloger.Factor doesnt mean pussy pvp.And pvp also doesnt mean marathon and running.K/d ratio is for coward pussy noob players.U even evoid minis to not spoil that k/d ratio.Most of your k/d ratio comes from playing a random healer healing random targets behind zerg wall.This doesnt make you any factor justa retard.

Not only that you are a deluded random spoiler, but a dumb lame liar too. I told you that you should not speak on daggers matter because you are total fool. On what Lineage 2 does a AW on focus and baium hits 600 backstab dmg on other daggers ? Or a AW on focus,aq,baium hit 1k backstab on dc robe mages ? But you are so mad that when you saw me doing 36-0 with that dmg, and you was 27-14, you went batshit crazy and started spaming on HV some lame shit against me, and against Pony when he wasn't even online. That shows clearly your buthurt depressing state.
Of course i trash talk and flame others, thats the part of the game, but at least, in my case it's backed by experience, game skills and facts, unlike your idiotic claims that i "scammed" you, deluded random spoiler.
My K/D does not come from playing BP, which i played from time to time, and unlike you playing for weeks to spoil people in a pvp server like the idiot you are, BP is actually meaningful in pvp, but obviously you would not know that, because you haven't played one and no one will recruit some lame random like you to heal him.

Now, keep QQ and continue to add those deaths to the count list by dying 20 times per single map, till you reach random malakas like Juber and Bukawhatevar.

13 minutes ago, Redman said:

Not only that you are a deluded random spoiler, but a dumb lame liar too. I told you that you should not speak on daggers matter because you are total fool. On what Lineage 2 does a AW on focus and baium hits 600 backstab dmg on other daggers ? Or a AW on focus,aq,baium hit 1k backstab on dc robe mages ? But you are so mad that when you saw me doing 36-0 with that dmg, and you was 27-14, you went batshit crazy and started spaming on HV some lame shit against me, and against Pony when he wasn't even online. That shows clearly your buthurt depressing state.
Of course i trash talk and flame others, thats the part of the game, but at least, in my case it's backed by experience, game skills and facts, unlike your idiotic claims that i "scammed" you, deluded random spoiler.
My K/D does not come from playing BP, which i played from time to time, and unlike you playing for weeks to spoil people in a pvp server like the idiot you are, BP is actually meaningful in pvp, but obviously you would not know that, because you haven't played one and no one will recruit some lame random like you to heal him.

Now, keep QQ and continue to add those deaths to the count list by dying 20 times per single map, till you reach random malakas like Juber and Bukawhatevar.

600 backstab damage to other dagger.Again your sh1ts with 1k to mages?And u call me a liar.Are u on drugs or u are naturally stupid?I dont give a sh1t about retards like u and what u say anymore.Go eat sh1t and die.

Edited by Agent

You don't give a shit yet you cry every single day, deluded loser :D. Go now and die 20 times per event, random noob. 

6 minutes ago, Redman said:

You don't give a shit yet you cry every single day, deluded loser :D. Go now and die 20 times per event, random noob. 

I was interested now i know all what i need to know about you.Now im not anymore,i was seeing enough of your retardness and how a clown u are,big fake impressions and big shell who covers the sh1t,thats all u are.

Agent you shouldn`t talk about Oly or that  Blue Chat stuff if u are one of those free heroes without competition.

It looks really pathetic.

Btw someone should really make a Flame Zone on this forum.

7 minutes ago, Zeref said:

Agent you shouldn`t talk about Oly or that  Blue Chat stuff if u are one of those free heroes without competition.

It looks really pathetic.

Btw someone should really make a Flame Zone on this forum.

With or without competition,i almost never lost hero to anyone here,previous season there was some titan from slco who didnt even have balls to play oly anymore or facing me.Its since season 1 like this in l2ovc.When i start a class in a season i get  pms what class i am so other dont face me in oly.It is what it is ,u take it as how u want this info.

This pathetic noob ridemepony from empire of randoms has only 1 other pw and everytime he gets 2nd.Thats what i call lame.

Edited by Agent

Imagine how lame are those randoms that ask a random spoiler like you what class you gonna pick so they can avoid you :D, geeeeez.
"Hey random Agent, you gonna pick the retarded spoiler and switch to titan when you gear up again ? Ok, im going to pick sws or some other meaningless class so i can avoid you in oly" DAFAQ :D .