Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamada

Agent001

111 posts in this topic

ou ought to oust him. Use only discriminating dirty words! There is no moral.

What i said it has nothing to do with you so dont see whats your problem.I played enough to know such type of garbage players as Sosa.Hes very deceptive,lier and bulsh1ter all in one.If it comes to moral standards i have miles better than such specimen.None knows better than me because i watch him closely and had some history with him,and every words that comes from his mouth is lies and bulsh1ts and i really cant stand such types,its hard to not say anything for me.

Edited by Agent

Yamada, what is the point of baning a random spoiler like that Agent guy ? Let him play, so you can own him more, like on that map when he was 24/17 score :D DAFAQ.
He can't play dagger, he can't play archer, he can't play frenzy bot, only thing he can is to nolife at every season with a spoiler so he can get his gear and say at the end "I'M TOP FARMER !1111one!!!.

1 minute ago, Redman said:

Yamada, what is the point of baning a random spoiler like that Agent guy ? Let him play, so you can own him more, like on that map when he was 24/17 score :D DAFAQ.
He can't play dagger, he can't play archer, he can't play frenzy bot, only thing he can is to nolife at every season with a spoiler so he can get his gear and say at the end "I'M TOP FARMER !1111one!!!.

Ok i am random spoiler.But what are u ?>You are random healer healing random targets,spawnguarsd are your friends,u ussualy hide behind zerg of players and only than u are brave,u are afraid even of your shadow,if someone targets u and is fair pvp u run or even delog,and dont deny u dont delog because u do.No one is as retard as u in game i never saw such retardness ever since i play here.I also watched u in mini events and everytime u just soe so u dont die if team fails.ANd u forget your bulsh1t from your forum here?U mentain your wise experience with daggers and that they hit 1k backstab to mages?The only experience u have in is in lies and deceptive and speaking only for your interest,while u keep your fake imaginary status that u are some guru in l2 when in fact u are a muppet.

I dont even know how u got balls to speak after i just showed to anyone what are u.

l2 comunity have never been polite so i see no problem here, but id love to see chatban for those who speak language other than english on hv

Yamada are you OK? You are the most toxic player in game atm. When you randomly kill some1 you shout/pm that he is nub or etc. Btw, you have every event 25+ deaths even with healers and CPers. So please, stop crying in forum.

Eleanora! Are you sure?? you said bad chat for me!!

Because you are clanmenber you know the feeling of defending him.
However, this is clearly a breach of the regulations. Before making a noise make sure prohibited acts.
Please talk to me after confirmation.

I can not overlook a malicious player silently! I wrote in because I think that judgment is necessary. Please do not misunderstand.

Are you asking if im sure? Cant be serious. Care about yourself, then try make drama in forum.

Agent001 was exiled in the last season! !
But he does not reflect at all! !
God's judgment is necessary!

2 hours ago, Agent said:

Ok i am random spoiler.But what are u ?>You are random healer healing random targets,spawnguarsd are your friends,u ussualy hide behind zerg of players and only than u are brave,u are afraid even of your shadow,if someone targets u and is fair pvp u run or even delog,and dont deny u dont delog because u do.No one is as retard as u in game i never saw such retardness ever since i play here.I also watched u in mini events and everytime u just soe so u dont die if team fails.ANd u forget your bulsh1t from your forum here?U mentain your wise experience with daggers and that they hit 1k backstab to mages?The only experience u have in is in lies and deceptive and speaking only for your interest,while u keep your fake imaginary status that u are some guru in l2 when in fact u are a muppet.

I dont even know how u got balls to speak after i just showed to anyone what are u.

"random healer" that heals random targets ? Funny how that healer stabs the shit out of randoms like you every time and everyone is so butthurt because of that reason. How exactly did you lose every 1v1 against me previous season if "spawn guards are my friends" and i "delog" Are they any spawn guards when you chase me 10 minutes on TVT maps just to die in the end 1v1 ? Are they spawn guards in town ? You are still so buthurt that u died like shit with your fail IC dagger :D:D:D. You should know that IC set is usable for your fail spoiler, not for your fail dagger, but you are too lame to realize that :D.
I told you, i know you don't believe me because you have humidity in your ass, but there are also like 2-3 daggers that played on offi pts, and know how exactly a dagger should work, you can ask them for info, because you obviously never played a dagger in offi pts. Or you should ask Chaks on PM again, like you did the last time when you were publicly owned by me in that matter.
If for 6 seasons you haven't realized that dying in a game and server like this is beyond my level, that's your problem. I'm not a lame ass random like you, to die 17 times in a single event by some random malakas.

P.S. How did you miss to spam the "scammer"  lame attempt of insulting in that post :D ?

16 minutes ago, Redman said:

"random healer" that heals random targets ? Funny how that healer stabs the shit out of randoms like you every time and everyone is so butthurt because of that reason. How exactly did you lose every 1v1 against me previous season if "spawn guards are my friends" and i "delog" Are they any spawn guards when you chase me 10 minutes on TVT maps just to die in the end 1v1 ? Are they spawn guards in town ? You are still so buthurt that u died like shit with your fail IC dagger :D:D:D. You should know that IC set is usable for your fail spoiler, not for your fail dagger, but you are too lame to realize that :D.
I told you, i know you don't believe me because you have humidity in your ass, but there are also like 2-3 daggers that played on offi pts, and know how exactly a dagger should work, you can ask them for info, because you obviously never played a dagger in offi pts. Or you should ask Chaks on PM again, like you did the last time when you were publicly owned by me in that matter.
If for 6 seasons you haven't realized that dying in a game and server like this is beyond my level, that's your problem. I'm not a lame ass random like you, to die 17 times in a single event by some random malakas.

P.S. How did you miss to spam the "scammer"  lame attempt of insulting in that post :D ?

You was random healer healing randoms this seasons,now u play dagger with lower activity,whatever say its bulsh1t.And u won 1 vs 1 with buged daggers op aw vs nerfed th with bugger lethal blow that 2k from front,thats why i dont play dagger anymore,i dont like playing buged daggers.You have so much experience acording to your beliefs that u didnt even know how focus death/power works.And to this day u still dont know how daggers and their skills works.Leave chaks out of it,me and him we are fine we still speak,we have a bond wich is above the game,he never betrayed me or scamm or something like u did,hes from another league both as human and player.U are a scum and scammer,With titan remember i killed all your useless clan alone,Beside juls your all clan with u included is execrable,u never did anything here of importance.

I see no comments what i said about you not being delogger in game and how u soe from minievents to prevent from deaths,and would be useless because many saw it.And when u speak about daggers and your experience in big clans is just words.Beside your usual blabla and trashtalking u provide nothing with your so pseudo experience other than trashing forums when u see something that might change a bugged dagger into a fixed dagger.

You are the biggest random in server thats a fact u achieved never anything.So much from a factor player who brags that was in all big clans since c3.All what u are is a scammer,pussy noob player and a lier/deceiver saying lies on forums like daggers were ok previous seasons and that they do now 1k backstab to mages.

Edited by Agent

37 minutes ago, Agent said:

You was random healer healing randoms this seasons,now u play dagger with lower activity,whatever say its bulsh1t.And u won 1 vs 1 with buged daggers op aw vs nerfed th,thats why i dont play dagger anymore,i dont like playing buged daggers.You have so much experience acording to your beliefs that u didnt even know how focus death/power works.And to this day u still dont know how daggers and their skills works.Leave chaks out of it,me and him we are fine we still speak,we have a bond wich is above the game,he never betrayed me or scamm or something like u did,hes from another league both as human and player.U are a scum and scammer,With titan remember i killed all your useless clan alone,Beside juls your all clan with u included is execrable,u never did anything here of importance.

I see no comments what i said about you not being delogger in game and how u soe from minievents to prevent from deaths,and would be useless because many saw it.And when u speak about daggers and your experience in big clans is just words.Beside your usual blabla and trashtalking u provide nothing with your so pseudo experience other than trashing forums when u see something that might change a bugged dagger into a fixed dagger.

You are the biggest random in server thats a fact u achieved never anything.So much from a factor player who brags that was in all big clans since c3.All what u are is a scammer,pussy noob player and a lier/deceiver saying lies on forums like daggers were ok previous seasons and that they do now 1k backstab to mages.

I had healer on sub 5 of the seasons i played here, including this one, again your humidity is clouding your foolish mind. "Bugged OP AW" and "nerfed" TH :D ? I told you many times that you should not even talk about daggers, because you are full of shit and total lame ass player, otherwise you would not use IC on your fail TH and lose your shit when you are being owned by an AW like me 1v1. You don't play dagger this season, yet you speak about them ? Why don't you try to make your fail TH again and check the damage ? But, no, you got your reward after all the bitching before the season about the "OP,bugged daggers" and now, after their damage formula is changed to worse, you go and cry like the lame ass you are every single event when you see my or Juls score :D. Especially when you saw the score at the end today, when i owned the malakas with that fuked up damage and with zero deaths, and you were like 27-14 in a single map :D. That hurts, doesn't it ?
You killed all of my "useless" clan alone with you frenzy bot ? When dude ? Thats your deluded mind again spreading lame shit. Аs far as i remember, you were crying on the forum because you could not catch POWi daggers with your fail titan :D
What comments do u want about the lame ass excuses of the random malakas when they can't kill me ? That i'm "delogger" ? Every season i'm one of the guys that does the most 1v1s, but those guys are too butthurt to admit that they lost 1v1 and they prefer to throw some bullshit for excuses, just like you did. Everyone that plays this server knows how often and many crit.errors you get by playing .. yet, in their use they say i "relog" or some shit. 
Is it forbidden to use return in events like Clear The Chamber, Wisdoms test and etc, especially that late in the server, when there are less ppl at those events ? What kind of lame shit again are you trying to say by that :D ?

What achievements are you talking about ? Being the only fail titan hero in the server, when there aren't any other nobl titans or any competiton at all in oly, or being top nolifing "farmer" every season, or playing spoiler like an retard for weeks at the start till you gear up ? Sorry, but i'm not dumb lame random like you are, you can keep those fail "achievements" to yourself :D. I'll keep being most hated and top on K/D every single season, you continue to lose your shit and die 20 times per map, lame ass random spoiler :D

Edited by Redman

Well baning for trashtalk maybe not but at least gagging people that overuse the Hero Chat should be the solution here.

1-7 days depending on spam.

Edited by Zeref

13 minutes ago, Redman said:

I had healer on sub 5 of the seasons i played here, including this one, again your humidity is clouding your foolish mind. "Bugged OP AW" and "nerfed" TH :D ? I told you many times that you should not even talk about daggers, because you are full of shit and total lame ass player, otherwise you would not use IC on your fail TH and lose your shit when you are being owned by an AW like me 1v1. You don't play dagger this season, yet you speak about them ? Why don't you try to make your fail TH again and check the damage ? But, no, you got your reward after all the bitching before the season about the "OP,bugged daggers" and now, after their damage formula is changed to worse, you go and cry like the lame ass you are every single event when you see my or Juls score :D. Especially when you saw the score at the end today, when i owned the malakas with that fuked up damage and with zero deaths, and you were like 27-14 in a single map :D. That hurts, doesn't it ?
You killed all of my "useless" clan alone with you frenzy bot ? When dude ? Thats your deluded mind again spreading lame shit. Аs far as i remember, you were crying on the forum because you could not catch POWi daggers with your fail titan :D
What comments do u want about the lame ass excuses of the random malakas when they can't kill me ? That i'm "delogger" ? Every season i'm one of the guys that does the most 1v1s, but those guys are too butthurt to admit that they lost 1v1 and they prefer to throw some bullshit for excuses, just like you did. Everyone that plays this server knows how often and many crit.errors you get by playing .. yet, in their use they say i "relog" or some shit. 
Is it forbidden to use return in events like Clear The Chamber, Wisdoms test and etc, especially that late in the server, when there are less ppl at those events ? What kind of lame shit again are you trying to say by that :D ?

What achievements are you talking about ? Being the only fail titan hero in the server, when there aren't any other nobl titans or any competiton at all in oly, or being top nolifing "farmer" every season, or playing spoiler like an retard for weeks at the start till you gear up ? Sorry, but i'm not dumb lame random like you are, you can keep those fail "achievements" to yourself :D. I'll keep being most hated and top on K/D every single season, you continue to lose your shit and die 20 times per map, lame ass random spoiler :D

Previous seasons daggers distribution was 90% aw/pw and 10% th.And for in interlude this might indicate something its not right.U forgot how buged aw/pw were with both buged focus death and lethal blow giving 5-6k from back to 2500 p def.Aw/pw with perma 230 speed full resists 1-2 lethaling everyone in events,u think this is how daggers works retard?Tell in what server u saw that,you are full of sh1t,u know nothing about daggers retard absolutely nothing.When it comes to explication of mechanics and how daggers works u come with "i played many servers i am god of l2 and stuff",well thats not good enough,and now nobody should believe you.Chevignon if is arround forums should confirm me i made a duel with him and i missed like 6-7 consecutive backstabs.Th had lower damage like by alot 30% at least in wich he missed 50% backstabs so th may had like 25% of what aw/pw could deliver damage wise,u think this is retail?.And dont u think 1vs1 with th 50% instead 80% mirage vs buged aw wich doesnt miss lethal blow and buged bigger damage doesnt have impact?You even have brain to take such conclusion that everything was fine and fair?I dont expect less to believe different from u anyway.

Your all clan wich i couldnt even get a knight or royal leader were ghost players and some noobs who i killed u all alone.This is a fact and should be painfull for you i know.You and your "friends" clan are all useless and thats it.And u will stay forever like this a nobody,even players like luffy will make you as a b1tch in oly if u decide to make the big bad factor player u wouldnt be able to.You are useless u just speak on your ass.

5) Do not use racism or insult anyone on global chats.

21) Don't do any action that may break any of the rules above even as a joke

Things need understanding.
Do you still make excuses by looking at this?
It is basically the first time to apologize.
Please do something obvious!
Is that okay?
Agent001 - You are to apologize to sosa and clanmeners!
You must show sincerity!

The one to advance is on people

In the person to imitate

It is under the person to be told

What is not told is the scrap of people

Edited by yamada

Leave him alone he is the top pvp in ovc, best player.

Create an apology right now to SOSA and Clan member!

Can you understand my words?

This is a game

But morality is important.

Everyone who saw this please take care of morals!

This is worldwide!

4 minutes ago, yamada said:

This is a game

But morality is important.

Everyone who saw this please take care of morals!

This is worldwide!

Mind your business troll.And go suk Sosa dXXX.

lmfao, this is topic is almost as retarted as the one about "archers being OP".

But sure, if chat rules are to be enforced how about starting with the one that's been broken 24/7?
4) Global chats are mainly for english ONLY, preferably use other chats or PMs for different languages. 9_9