Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

Rapid Fire

11 posts in this topic

I would suggest rapid fire to be made like snipe short duration to make this class more attractive.Snipe is atm 30 sec i like this custom feature,and snipe can be used situational.But would be great if time would be reduce even more like 10-15 seconds,it would really improve elf archer.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

that would be kickass for elf archer, I already said ms needs some love, so I agree with this suggestion +1

1 person likes this

it's a good suggestion +1, i think either would be good 30sec like snipe or 1-2min. also just 1 thing about SR: nobody wants to play this class because its broken af. one of my clannies tried making SR, and even with 500 crit rate NEVER crits, so he just made HE and crits all the time even with lower crit rate. then we read deeper into patch notes and found out that their crit rate is lowered like 25% or something ( i cant find where exactly but its in server information). if you want my opinion, i say remove it. there isn't 1 reason to play SR over PR/HE, especially if PR/HE crits more. 

2 hours ago, detro said:

then ms would't be ms

Ms would be still ms ,just rapid fire would be usable.Bonus would be same just that shorting duration would make it more practicable.Range is important and its the archer advantage.I would rather play tyrant with bow than rather ms with perma rapid fire.

then dont play ms.this is how ncsoft made him.if you want the range then dont use rapid fire

well a lot of customization has been done on this server, it's not like we're playing interlude as ncsoft meant.. the range for regular attacks wouldn't change, only the duration of the buff

ms is a great class, i think lot of people underestimate the atk speed this class can reach, which means fast, accurate shots and fast stuns = a lot of target and skill cancelling, great for countering cardinals. It's a pain in the ass in short range since his speed allows him to use the map to hide. If you have a db+16 you will make good damage anyway.. who cares about 1k more dmg against a -700 atk speed dark elf when your elf shoots arrows at a whooping 1000+

ms is my favority archer

you have alot of atk speed and speed but you sacrifice range

Snipe was reduced in duration because it had to.

It immobolize the character and its duration was rediciously 5 minutes, not only that, since buffs stay after you die you kept it even after revive and you still couldn't move, something I considered critical to change.

Not the case for Rapid Fire, only 2 minutes duration with 3 minutes reuse delay, if I change one I need to change both, something that would affect olympiad aswell.