Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haruspex

Newcomer's question

48 posts in this topic

I'm a veteran of one rvb server, which existed like 5-6 years ago (doubt it's allowed to write it's name here). This server, according to description, feels very similar to what i experienced back then.

So the question: isn't it too late to start here? As i remember, starting in a month after the opening wasn't a great idea. I mean won't i be constantly one-shotted by overenchanted guys in S grade here, that sort of things?

well its too late to start

tho you can still join and make a domi or bp and try to farm with a pt

It may be late, but it's not impossible for you to start now and have fun. Just pick some BP/OL at start and play them until you gear up a little. Prices of A grade are getting lower each day and now are easy to be bought after 1-2 days, depending on your playtime. It all depends how well you can play, if you ain't lame, you can roll a dagger and own those noobs even in B grade. If you are a lame like the random greeks and pick some mage, you gonna cry later why you hit low and get non stop targeted by other random greeks.

Edited by Redman

I started 3 days ago, even as tank (one of, if not the most the most gimped class here) i got OE A gear & AQ already.
So nuh, ain't late at all to start.

As Redman said there are a crap-load of GR's/BR's on the server, so farming ain't a problem even with very basic gear.

11 hours ago, Saintly said:

I started 3 days ago, even as tank (one of, if not the most the most gimped class here) i got OE A gear & AQ already.
So nuh, ain't late at all to start.

As Redman said there are a crap-load of GR's/BR's on the server, so farming ain't a problem even with very basic gear.

He can also give you tips about running, restarting and making everlasting friendships with spawnguards

I guess i'm doing better than i though, 4th day and already made someone butthurt.9_9

15 minutes ago, Saintly said:

I guess i'm doing better than i though, 4th day and already made someone butthurt.9_9

I guess you thought I was talking about you, lol. What I said was for the roadrunner (sosa-redman) who even considers logging out in events when he gets targeted by a b grade newbie in order not to die and then brags about it :elf2_12:. Still, if that's butthurt, idk, maybe you have issues.

Thx for the answers, I think i gonna make a bp this weekend. Supports are always a safe choice %)

Edited by Haruspex

Geeez, that random malaka gladi is taking himself too seriously. Must be hard when you can't kill epicless sorcer with your fail gladi and cry about slow land rate .. Or it must be hard when you make fail malaka dagger and do 9-6 scores in siege map against random malaka mages. 
Btw, do u know the effect of a critical error ?

6 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I guess you thought I was talking about you, lol. What I said was for the roadrunner (sosa-redman) who even considers logging out in events when he gets targeted by a b grade newbie in order not to die and then brags about it :elf2_12:. Still, if that's butthurt, idk, maybe you have issues.

Oh my apologies, got confused due to quote. :$

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Geeez, that random malaka gladi is taking himself too seriously. Must be hard when you can't kill epicless sorcer with your fail gladi and cry about slow land rate .. Or it must be hard when you make fail malaka dagger and do 9-6 scores in siege map against random malaka mages. 
Btw, do u know the effect of a critical error ?

You've been getting crit errors in nearly every event for 3 seasons now. That's awkward. 'Fail glad?' 😆 I bet even your fingers struggled to type that

Edited by Mayhem

Dunno where u see that mistyping, and even if i did mistype, it happens. And ye, in OVC, you get a lot of critical errors. Funny thing is when i did not get the error, why you failed to do fuk at all against my sorcer and cried about the slow land rate in pm ? And yes, you are a lame ass random malaka gladiator, because i see the way you play. Being hero in a server like this means fuk at all, but continue being deluded malaka, and target those newbie mages to make your kills, subbing to dagger won't make you better, because you suk at dagger just as u suk at gladi. Making 9-6 score in siege map against gearless mages, if that ain't fuking lame, dunno what is....

On 10/30/2017 at 10:06 PM, Haruspex said:

I'm a veteran of one rvb server, which existed like 5-6 years ago (doubt it's allowed to write it's name here). This server, according to description, feels very similar to what i experienced back then.

So the question: isn't it too late to start here? As i remember, starting in a month after the opening wasn't a great idea. I mean won't i be constantly one-shotted by overenchanted guys in S grade here, that sort of things?

Accordingly , i just started.

16 hours ago, Redman said:

Dunno where u see that mistyping, and even if i did mistype, it happens. And ye, in OVC, you get a lot of critical errors. Funny thing is when i did not get the error, why you failed to do fuk at all against my sorcer and cried about the slow land rate in pm ? And yes, you are a lame ass random malaka gladiator, because i see the way you play. Being hero in a server like this means fuk at all, but continue being deluded malaka, and target those newbie mages to make your kills, subbing to dagger won't make you better, because you suk at dagger just as u suk at gladi. Making 9-6 score in siege map against gearless mages, if that ain't fuking lame, dunno what is....

In Lineage u get a lot of crit. Errors , It's a man made program. Programs are never fit ))). Not even foking windows is not proppah' yet , in 2017 , think about that.

Edited by Zirconium

When I'm Gunna make a servah' than u can say Aaaa.. fokin' hell i'm not gettin' any crit. errors is this a Man Made Servah' ? ))). 

42 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

Accordingly , i just started.

And I'm Still A Foking Killah' Wet Willah'

On 30/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, Haruspex said:

Its the same group of people:

• You don't have the almighty Erb, but there's no sea monster (looking at you Tami)
  • Theres some old folks around, such as Scare, Rio or me play occasionally on some seasons. For me, i dont play IL seasons.

If you played rvb you won't have any issues despite the season being advanced already. Most of the server sucks.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:06 PM, Haruspex said:

i never heard about you ))). And i know people that know people ))). Certainly With A healer you'll make yourself known around hia' ))). "Forget About it I'm Knooown everywhere" ^^'

Edited by Zirconium

So, i made a character just to find out that i can't bind keys in IL :( For me the game is literally unplayable without keybinds. I think i gonna wait for the next HF season ;)

12 hours ago, Haruspex said:

I think i gonna wait for the next HF season ;)

thats what we all do, its just not arriving :(

12 hours ago, Haruspex said:

. I think i gonna wait for the next HF season ;)

h5?

yeah everyone wait for that

too bad emerald wont open the h5 server again

Hm, I thought that seasons come in sequence like: IL-HF-IL-HF and so on. :D Now after i re-read the announcements i can see my mistake :D Well, gonna w8 for Crusade then or w/e chronicles will be the next. Never played anything after h5 but it will be fun to try something new i suppose.

Edited by Haruspex

Anything else other than IL won't last more than a week. You fellas keep missing the point of L2. You keep asking for new seasons and changes like that's the problem. L2 was never designed to be played for a week and then renew the season. Wtf is even the point of new seasons? Specifically in ovc, the factors are exactly the same ppl. Anyhow, the new generation of l2 players has made L2 a tragic game that can't last for long. In the past, people played even fully bugged servers for years. When the community changed, the game became a boring trash. Therefore, no matter the chronicle or the quality of a server, most of you will end up leaving after 10 days max. So, I suggest you to go create your own mmo rpg game and play it on single player mode so you can refresh whenever you want. That would be the best option for the majority of you

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Anything else other than IL won't last more than a week. You fellas keep missing the point of L2. You keep asking for new seasons and changes like that's the problem. L2 was never designed to be played for a week and then renew the season. Wtf is even the point of new seasons? Specifically in ovc, the factors are exactly the same ppl. Anyhow, the new generation of l2 players has made L2 a tragic game that can't last for long. In the past, people played even fully bugged servers for years. When the community changed, the game became a boring trash. Therefore, no matter the chronicle or the quality of a server, most of you will end up leaving after 10 days max. So, I suggest you to go create your own mmo rpg game and play it on single player mode so you can refresh whenever you want. That would be the best option for the majority of you

new client cant last a week cause ovc community is f1 attacks

thats why

14 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Server would last longer if it was more team focused.

• Events are clown fiesta, people running in circles and killing people who can't buff properly: mages dominate early on with magnus+zerk and kill every nerd that has a 78 buff with speed penalty. After a few events it becomes dull and boring.
  • At some point we had 04.00 am sieges for EU people, fuck sake.
  • If you're playing a support you're shafted. Why would you play SWS/BD/PP/WC or whatever? there's no reason to play any of them cause even rebuff mechanic is gimped, cancels last for 4 seconds and even so people cry about it.
  • When you play BP you can even read people calling you a noob, 2v1 and whatever shit they can imagine.

So, no clans, no supports, no team play, you're left with nukers, daggers and archers: that is 2-4 out of 9 slots in any retail constant party. Therefore you're left with: F1 spammers/grasshoppers that jump from server to server/retarded kids like luffy. Do you expect a season to last longer than 10 days with this kind of people?

Me, personally, i would only play this server when either Rio, Tamas, etc would play.