Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ching

target

9 posts in this topic

some players make so easy target cause they using bot progams, that destroy game...

Thnx god target -> attack buggin like hell in this server and you can see those trashes from miles away...

What you mean with "make so easy target"?

I can't understand Oo

Do you know about Next target action, right?

3 hours ago, Ekatario said:

What you mean with "make so easy target"?

I can't understand Oo

Do you know about Next target action, right?

Shot00000.bmp

this player uses a bot because i fell thru the map and he was still targetting me to kill me because im a healer....what they do is they record u on their bot program to target u first cause ur a healer

Nothing in this topic proves of any bot activity.

There's next target, plus I already heard of people putting macro with /target on healers so they can easly target them.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Nothing in this topic proves of any bot activity.

There's next target, plus I already heard of people putting macro with /target on healers so they can easly target them.

i know this will be argued to the end of time but on this type of pvp server and in most instances people dont have next target on their bar...if your farming maybe but not here...i fell under the map long before i got to this point where i was killed...i was swimming around for a momment just kinda looking around watching pvp when this person started nuking me...i ran by several others and nobody touched me until this person....I am sure we can debate this back and forth but this is one of those botting auto target incidents...either way im just making you aware of it what u do with it is on you

you do realize that next target aint gonna work in that distance...its clear in that pic.

i could name couple of chaos faction players running around with zranger and not macros since they got to be uber trashes to keep hunting you into a mass zerg of 20 ppl while they are alone.

Lets say you are an archer and you have couple enemies against you. There are 3 robes 1 archer and  1 tank. So as an archer which one you target first? (lets say that all of them are standing still).

Correct you have to be retard to target the tank first while there are 3 robes and 1 archer to prioritize. Here comes the issue ching referring to.

You cant stop it thats for sure but we dont have to deny it aswell. I mean low players gonna be low no matter what but  since the target -> hit/nuke whatever while enemy is running is so buggy those "trashes" got a huge advantage.

Maybe im wrong maybe im not. I guess we done for this season so yeah... whatever.

1 person likes this

Just to make something clear i'm clan-less atm so i'm not picking any side.

Its not uncommon, especially in organized guilds to have target macros for enemy healers/powerhouses
On the other hand tho if anyone can show solid evidence of botting, that's something that would need to be dealt with asap.

About ppl targeting tanks, well, there are some mages that prefer to target me over DD's. I guess annoying/CCing their pocket healer makes me a priority. (Would feel so damn flattered tho if someone have a target macro for me.)