Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

unban

80 posts in this topic

every season this dude luffy scams people runs around with a healer bot on his ass and generally makes this server a toxic place....im sure his friend got banned for a good reason....keep him banned ban luffy as well and the rest of his scammin cheating clan so the server dont have to deal with their trash.....

btw you 2 school girls fighting back and forth about whos more of a badass on this server is irrelevant...ur all java players none of u have ever been hero on a retail server or even played the game according to retail rules and survived...so just enjoy the server and shut up :)

3 people like this

On 2017. 10. 26. at 10:51 PM, Lesley said:

emerald please create a flame section

we asked him many times, he said not needed we have genral suggestion, thats why every topic turns into flame topic between old guys

On 10/27/2017 at 3:19 PM, Convict said:

btw you 2 school girls fighting back and forth about whos more of a badass on this server is irrelevant...ur all java players none of u have ever been hero on a retail server or even played the game according to retail rules and survived...so just enjoy the server and shut up :)

And who dafaq are you ? Since when being hero on offi bot fest means something ?

On 10/26/2017 at 6:18 PM, Asmodin said:

?:ZmL17.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeey asmodin th ?:Z  Thx. for appearing on our servah'  :P.

On 27.10.2017 at 2:19 PM, Convict said:

6 hours ago, Redman said:

And who dafaq are you ? Since when being hero on offi bot fest means something ?

Even in old days being hero on offi was just a matter of cash *hello DanielDefo* :D

i would just suggest to unban every players who have been banned in this season...for many reasons but the main reason is that,this bans is one reason that popularity has dropped...so enemies/friends/randoms who are banned deserve a 2nd chance..So emerald could unban everyone like he have done in previous seasons too...

cheers

daniel defo was a giant dumpster of a player...he didnt win hero because of all the money he spent he won it because there was nobody still trying to play a gladiator on teon....and he was backed by mauluz/f2b getting boosted they were all trash cans...buff stacking mass reporting chumps and they still got wtfpwned

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

i would just suggest to unban every players who have been banned in this season...for many reasons but the main reason is that,this bans is one reason that popularity has dropped...so enemies/friends/randoms who are banned deserve a 2nd chance..So emerald could unban everyone like he have done in previous seasons too...

cheers

u should be banned from the sever you toxic shit can...you have pushed more players away from here with your scammin and healer bot then anything

Funny how exactly the person who reports for ban the people who make this server cool ask for "second chance" :P .

luffy(and his pet/bot) has used his second chances many times and very long ago.

The population of this server has dropped and probably this season drop because of players like luffy and I am  completely agree with Convict !

As I said karma is a bitch  and especially for luffy compromises should not exist !

2 people like this

all of you,my fans, who are replying with so much big rage because i have made u cry on every single season...you need to think that afterall this is just a game,and everyone will go over the rules sometimes because we are human and everyone we deserve a 2nd chance,since we are spending our free time in this server, and me and my friends especially we support it since the very first season...im bored to argue with every fckin noob in this community thats why i dont check forum anymore in order to reply to ur stupid topics and to ur stupid mind.

SO,i wish emerald will unban everyone in this season soon,because server's popularity has decreased a lot by that moves too.

peace

Maybe if you didn't target newbie randoms mostly, server population would be one idea better. Anyway, the ban of your random friend should be removed and if he ever start again with the Esmerald cursing he should just get chat ban. Banning is harsh imo.

13 minutes ago, Redman said:

Maybe if you didn't target newbie randoms mostly, server population would be one idea better. Anyway, the ban of your random friend should be removed and if he ever start again with the Esmerald cursing he should just get chat ban. Banning is harsh imo.

Luffy hitting newbies? No way.

54 minutes ago, redzerg2 said:

Luffy hitting newbies? No way.

missed my dagger :'D

anyway luffy is like cancer to this server

he will exploit the server as much as he can

Cancer is too much imo, he ain't the only one who's willing to benefit if a bug is found. Yes, he spams sh1t like "I'm the king", "Fuck you all" and other garbage, yes he makes his kills mostly from b grade newbies, but ban in a server like this is too much. Next time he or his bot bp brake the rules, chat ban is the key.

just because he donates doesnt mean he should be allowed to have a healer bot on his ass...u should ban him and make him start over since all his money is gained thru him and his healer bot

40 minutes ago, Convict said:

just because he donates doesnt mean he should be allowed to have a healer bot on his ass...u should ban him and make him start over since all his money is gained thru him and his healer bot

haha pathetic.

PS: i dont care about unbaning my friend,i just suggested to unban everyone,cause i see popularity increasing again and it will be nice to increase it even more

6 hours ago, Luffy said:

haha pathetic.

PS: i dont care about unbaning my friend,i just suggested to unban everyone,cause i see popularity increasing again and it will be nice to increase it even more

it will increase more when emerald dont allow u on the server with your buff bot 

some seasons he had a domi or wc bot at map afk at spawn just to farm adena from random pts

actually people were banned for a reason so even when a unban would increase the population a bit, the community wouldnt benefit from those "toxic" players

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, detro said:

some seasons he had a domi or wc bot at map afk at spawn just to farm adena from random pts

I personally did screenshots (not once) and report him, Emerald ban him.... for 2 days. He is also the only one caught to killing bots on the map.

Over the years Emerald has had more work because of luffy than all others.....The player who can not without abuse, scam etc and now he is so kind to ask for unban like he care for someone other except his bot( friend according to his words) :o

it does make me wonder why emerald puts up with his trash can cheating scamming botting ass...i mean lets be honest the guy doesnt contribute anything worthy to the server....