Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

unban

80 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Yet you stay awake till 05:00 and write again all that shit :D? You really have some serious mental issues.
I never begged for anything, i gave a suggestion which will help the server, but you can't make the difference, because of your hatred.
Why would i ever spend 5k for A grade set on a dagger ? Funny thing how you went to the private group conversation and copied only specific sentences of mine, when i at length described what is wrong with the daggers.
Sadly, Emerald did not ignore your bullshit and as result of now daggers hit backstab for 1k on dc robe mages. Obviously i won't ask you on what server is that normal, because you wouldn't know.
Anyway, even with fuked up damage, i'm doing fine as you see by the malaka hate that is going towards me, 2nd best k/d ratio stats after Juls, as i said, facts speak louder than words.

Private group conversations?

I just checked last 2 pages with your trolling.Where is your experience now to explain how daggers works btw?This was before focus death/power being fixed at my sugestion and i think with chevignon help also.Btw lethal blow is still unfixed in server because of retards like you,because is this habbit in l2ovc to trash bug reports so such threads to become flames.

So retard scammer did u know daggers were bugged before?And still bugged further more with lethal blow and backstab landrate.And dont come with your bulsh1t"i played in famous servers and i have experience and other such bulsh1ts" OK? 

And u cry because of daggers now really?Dude get gear progress your class,you are idiot or u pretend?1k backstab on mages?How can u be so pathetic to tell such sh1ts seriously.

Daggers are still one of the strongest class ingame,and they still deal insane damage.Just stop acting like a scum.Everything u speak its sh1t,u speak out of your ass everytime.

I pee on your so experience ,you are dumb as fuk.I played higher level than u on low rates and i told i can prove u this i dont bluff.And i can play here higher level than u at any previous/present season or next ones.You are just a clown with big impressions.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

I see I have missed some fun :D  By the way luffy has no shame, I wont comment why. Just will say that the karma is a beach :o Ban warrior got banned(or his pet) what a irony :P

17 hours ago, detro said:

so true

U changed your name detro.Tell me your name of your mage so i can spoil him too.Fukin pusy and noob.

Haters gonna hate(spoil), players gonna play(own).

skill0254_0.png

16 hours ago, Luffy said:

any response from emerald please?

5GG2Qd.gif 

1 hour ago, ichakala said:

I see I have missed some fun :D  By the way luffy has no shame, I wont comment why. Just will say that the karma is a beach :o Ban warrior got banned(or his pet) what a irony :P

++ :D:D  

Btw this topic made my day still laughing hahaha. I feel so bad for Puffy

JOO68E.gif

1 hour ago, Agent said:

U changed your name detro.Tell me your name of your mage so i can spoil him too.Fukin pusy and noob.

sadly i didnt play this season

im the pusy and noob tho you play a spoiler

pls kys

12 minutes ago, detro said:

sadly i didnt play this season

im the pusy and noob tho you play a spoiler

pls kys

U ussualy dont play or u play 1st week as mage and quit before other classes can compete them.For such a player u have too much of a big mouth.More speaking and trolling than actually playing.

I Love Seeing only OS ( Old School ) Players ))). Sadly it had to end this way xD.

32 minutes ago, Agent said:

U ussualy dont play or u play 1st week as mage and quit before other classes can compete them.For such a player u have too much of a big mouth.More speaking and trolling than actually playing.

i didnt play even a week cause i could't at the opening

atleast the week i play,im playing a real class not a spoiler till eveyrone stops and then im saying im the best player of the server

1 hour ago, detro said:

i didnt play even a week cause i could't at the opening

atleast the week i play,im playing a real class not a spoiler till eveyrone stops and then im saying im the best player of the server

Whatever dude,i eat noobs like u at breakfast.

32 minutes ago, Agent said:

Whatever dude,i eat noobs like u at breakfast.

with your spoiler?

pls

6 hours ago, Agent said:

Private group conversations?

The infamous anti GC revolutionary group? xD

5 minutes ago, detro said:

with your spoiler?

pls

With the dd that i play,u think should be hard to own noobs like u really now?Its not even a brag or something neither troll or speaking from ass like noobs as u do.You think u are the 1st joker who thought hes somebody here in server in the end they become all silent.

Edited by Agent

3 hours ago, Agent said:

With the dd that i play,u think should be hard to own noobs like u really now?Its not even a brag or something neither troll or speaking from ass like noobs as u do.You think u are the 1st joker who thought hes somebody here in server in the end they become all silent.

you still think you are someone that is best

you are not

Top spoiler every season, top farmer every season , hell yeaaaaaaaaah.

imo each one makes his own strat. ive seen in these years many different tactics, there are people who craft their gear only by setting buy/sell stores with smart prices, others spoils, playing supports, killing alot etc..

now what i say is emerald please create a flame section, sometimes the topics are relevant like bug reports n shit and it ends up in nothing cause people start flaming each other

ppl that play spoiler on a gve server have nothing to do with their life

14 minutes ago, detro said:

ppl that play spoiler on a gve server have nothing to do with their life

Just as diversity,do u know since i play l2ovc here.Dunno how many seasons u got here but i spend alot of them and since the beggining of l2ovc.Look i wont enter in this flames circles because i dont have reasons and neither to prove something to someone like you,But u should know that since i am here in l2ovc i started in all kinda of formulas even mages or fighters tyrant etc whatever.But after a while i really detest mages and to start as one.And also for you info too bad there is not any statistics to see how many times i was top here,its not that i say it its the numbers,wich cannot be contradicted.

U say blabla i am week when all start but i told u for me avadon wars means nothing,i play ussualy figghters and focus on longer game and im not a 2 week player quiter.And also dont u think its ridicoulos that all people leave 1st weeks just so i can be top pvp.Dont u think such criteria of thinking is nothing but absurd?Some of them leave some of them stay and those who stay they see after a while they dont dominate as before.U should know by now l2ovc is in phases with balance.

Edited by Agent

if you wont enter if the flame circles then stop saying that you are not cause you aint

4 hours ago, detro said:

if you wont enter if the flame circles then stop saying that you are not cause you aint

You are not so smart arent you?What top pvp player means for you exactly.You think u belong in this category,i really doubt a noob player and a troll like u.And after all why u even speak u dont play u quit after 1 week before all other fighter can catch up.

Lets take it your ok shall we.So u speak about i reach top after all other "top" leave.Ok but this means only 1 thing,that the top players are just mages.Did your brain receive the feedback i told you when server is on phases?Or u are stucked and speak like a parrot.

And since l2ovc opened i always was there,look its not something im so proud but ist just a fact,why to deny it when its true.Your logic other players quit so i can be top its flawed and u are blinded for dunno reason.U mean every damm season since l2ovc opened and there were plenty all player quit just so i can be top?this is not even a good joke.

And i want heard it from other top players that i am not,not noobs like you.Every damm season i played was for the joy of pvp and not reaching some stupid top but it is what it is and it was naturally everytime,like i dont give a damm,u take this as u want but i have a feeling u will still continue your propaganda and still evoid or ignore some things i told you.

26 minutes ago, detro said:

go to play your spoiler rat

Once again u chose to ignore the things i told u already.U are a lost cause,some buthurt noob kid,wich i should ignore because i waste my breath.