Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifym

scammer

42 posts in this topic

So all day long he is scamming items from players.

Name xaroula. Its not a big community do something for this trash.

Xaroula and Sophie. 

Really common scam, but even I fell for it after not playing retail in quite a while 😂

Edited by Scaretactic

lmao, I know you love me cnig, but this is way too much

what's way too much, do you have a comprehension problem?

Edited by Scaretactic

im not blaming you, I said, xaroula and you are the scammers because you are apart of it. xaroula scams with the shop while you heal him and blur out the yellow color, which in turn scams many newbies. Are you going to deny you did that?

I healed Xaroula. Doesnt make me a scammer. 

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

which in turn scams many newbies

Does that include you?

First of all, this should not be a bug report but a general discussion topic, so I'll move it to that section

21 hours ago, ifym said:

So all day long he is scamming items from players.

Name xaroula. Its not a big community do something for this trash.

This is the most important aspect on this issue. The actions of these players aren't to be considered an exploit by any means, but the results have worse consequences for our community than any exploit. People stop playing after breaking a weapon because they feel it as a waste of their hard earned 'money', imagine how they feel when they get stolen by another player.

I've seen people trading, lets say sell a DB for 10k, where by mistake they give the weapon without receiving the adena, and after that the other player would trade again and give the adena, without trying to run away with a free weapon. That kind of behaviour makes me glad to play in this server. 

I don't know if measures should be taken and what kind of. I don't like people doing that, and I would be glad if any player involved or benefited by this would be prohibited to play here, if that means an honest, new player, wouldn't be leaving the server because of the bullshit this guys are pulling.

The people involved in this are going to avoid blame, they are going to say (as you already are doing) that you just healed him, i just set a shop, its not my fault people are stupid blablabla... grow a pair of balls and be responsable for your actions, you know what you are doing, and you're doing it multiple times a day. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

you're doing it multiple times a day.

haha.

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

grow a pair of balls and be responsable for your actions

Ok, you are right, im sorry for healing.

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

I would be glad if any player involved or benefited by this would be prohibited to play here,

Involved would include all the stupids that actually fell for the "scam".

Saying I was benefited would be incorrect. Benefited may be the ones that are buying cheap EWS from xaroula.

If you have any question about this issue feel free to ask. I dont like being seen as a "scammer" only because cnig has self esteem issues and as a result insults everyone (and tries to defame me)

(you can ask xaroula what I told her about scamming after knowing why she wanted me to heal her)

Edited by Sophie

Sophie, I always thought you were mildly retarded, but your post proves youre full blown retarded.

You're saying the scheme you and Xaroula is doing is not considered scamming? What do you call it then? 

I think it's part of L2, but there were 3-4 players with level 4 rank titles that lost their EWS. Not a good look when a server with 200-300 population has newcomers instantly getting scammed.

And Xaroula spammed in all chat thank you for the 70 EWS, if thats not deceiving players, what do you call it? Like I said, scamming is part of L2, but on a server like this, every player counts. Emerald has banned all scammers in the past, so I would expect you two to get banned as from what I hear, youve been doing it for a few days now.

I wont get banned because I did nothing wrong. You wish Emerald banned me hahaha. Once again you show how much you care about me... Im just a random playing his second season here, you should't spend your time trying to get me banned for no reason. You cant deal with a little competition? Jealousy is a good indicator that Im doing things the right way. People never get jealous of losers.

Btw, I healed xaroula cuz she asked me to heal her, not cuz we were planning to scam. I did (just once, not "multiple times a day"), and the only one that sold their EWS was you. If she has 70/120/500 ews its not my business, I have nothing to do with it. You can go and ask her.

I'll see you around fans

Edited by Sophie

Emerald bans scammers. I could care less if you are banned or not cause you are irrelevent with me, yet youre the one that cares about everything I do, comment about me in everything, and then say i care so much about you.. Your brain does not seem to be fully developed, are you like 16 years old?

You are a scammer, same with Xaroula. You just "healed" him, at the exact moment he set a buy store for ews? Yet people in my clan, and on all chat, said xaroula and you have been doing this throughout the day and the day before. Why are you lying now? Even Nokia (Moderator) called you out. You are lying to only yourself. I was not the only one that sold the EWS, because I had 2 rank 4 characters pm me saying they lost theirs also after I announced on white chat i fuked up. For me I do not care about the scam as im a veteran player and I found it funny as I lost only 11 EWS. But it is not funny when I had new players messaging me saying how they can get it back and putting in all chat that they got scammed, as EWS is worth alot to new players.  

So are you going to act innocent? All Emerald needs to do if he really cares is check the chat logs for that day, and all your lies will be useless lol. A moderator saw you doing it, and you are still going to lie and deny it?

P.S. Competition? What are you talking about? Our clan dumpstered your 5 clan ally last week and again this week, there is no competition. And on individual level, the rare times we play in the same time zone, I always have 20-40 kills more than you every event. Once again, what competition? My arguments against you are simple, you are a BR (proven to be argentinian) which is the same as BR, and you have a very low IQ, which once again the entire server knows and shown again on your posts here.

Dont forget Sophie, I play along with you and with your jokes and lies, but I didn't forget you pming me saying how poor you are and how hard it is to make money in your country when the server first opened. ;)  

I won't answer you anymore as all your words are always based on lies, and you have proved your low IQ/intelligence time after time again. I guarantee that you are under 18 years old, and you are the laughing stock of our clan. So please do not think anyone cares about you.

Let me remind you that you mentioned me in this post, it wasnt me talking about you.

Secondly, if xaroula did it multiple times or days before, I wont take blame for it.

I dont have to lie or deny anything. As you say, they can check chat logs and that will prove you wrong.

17 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

My arguments against you are simple, you are a BR (proven to be argentinian) which is the same as BR, and you have a very low IQ, which once again the entire server knows and shown again on your posts here.

You cant pretend to be smart if you consider that an argument.

18 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

I didn't forget you pming me saying how poor you are and how hard it is to make money in your country when the server first opened. ;) 

wtf are you talking about HAHAHAH, 

19 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

do not think anyone cares about you

You dont care but u dedicated 6 posts to talk 100% about me.

Talking about IQ? lmao as if you knew who you were talking to.

20 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

(proven to be argentinian) which is the same as BR

Nice IQ, couldnt even pass basic Geography test at middleschool?

Stop wasting your time making up a story based on lies and no proof/ valid arguments about me.

Dont even bother answering, you will get nothing. 

If Emerald checked the chat logs to prove something, you will see me around for a long time.

Thanks for wasting your time :D

I can't believe you're even discussing with him... ON a real serious server he would get perma ban and there would not be any chit chat with foking retard... srsly...

Banned many accounts that were related to scammings recently, thanks.

There are no proofs for sophie, I suggest you that if you know someone is about to scam, make a replay of it.

According to you they did it a couple of times so you know what's going to happen.

Once again Sophie is right @cnig69 @PePeR @Lindsey

Thanks Emerald

yeah, I should have known to fraps it, i'll do it next time. I got a PM from rine ingame saying watch for Sophie to start healing xaroula and scam as they did it earlier in the morning. And lo and behold, sophie started healing xaroula. 

So as long as xaroula is banned im okay, as there is not really any proof of Sophie doing it unless you were there witnessing it occuring.

Thanks Emerald.

1 person likes this

LOL, I said it already, I healed just 1 time, without planning, so why keep on lying? 

I know you are sad because Im not banned, but you already lost bruh, stop difamating. We are all tired of your shit. 

Show us that PM from rine... (earlier in the morning?, i healed xaroula one time at 7pm aprox (arg time))

You were there the only time I healed her, so why dont u show us a screenshot of it.

If xaroula did it multiple times, I healed her just one time, so who did it all the other times? Why are you not talking about them? This is clearly personal cnig, you are not objective, therefore nothing you say will be relevant.

Issue solved, Sophie was right <3

what about the stolen items?

I know i know i ask for way too much ;DD

I said there’s no proof of you doing it, so you shouldn’t be banned lol. Once again, do you have a comprehension problem?  I was there one time, like you said, my clan and ransoms including rine said it was Xaroula doing it with your help, and since you’re the clan leader of your clan, and you’re doing it, I assume members in your clan doing it as well? Idk, I just repeat what I heard. Rine pmed me when I was online 2 min before Xaroula did it saying watch out, Sophie is there and will heal the store and Xaroula will switch to a buy store from sell store. And of course that’s exactly what happened. I didn’t listen to rine, I don’t even know who he is, I wish I listened so I could have warned other players.  I still fell for it though too hahahaha, so if a veteran like me fell for it, I know countless newbies did as well. You know how I know? Because the pm me asking how this happen, and yelling in all chat. You saw this, are you denying it now? 

Tired of my shit? I’m just agreeing with someone that reported a scam happening and stating what I saw and heard. Yes the one time I was there, it was YOU that was healing and helping the scam. The other times I was not there but others say it was you as well. I saw you do it once, why would I assume it wasn’t you he other times? Clearly it shows the type of person you are scamming players as a supposedly “rich person”. Reflects who you are in real life as well, which as I said, I am always right you beggar 😏 I didn’t think to screenshot you healing, why did I think to screenshot the message? 

You have this obsession thinking I remotely even care about you. The fact is, I answered this post (didn’t start it) and posted what I witnessed, which was you helping a scam. You denied it, then got called out for by a moderator, and now you change the story and said I only did it once. Is that how BRa are? Just scammers and liars? I know you guys are low IQ, but not this also hahahaha. You are a player that is below me, you specifically count how many times I die, and you say I even remotely care about you? You’re the one obsessed about me, I only talk about you in game when you spam about me. Ask yourself this, I’m a better player than you by far in game, in a better clan that wrecks your clan, and super successful in real life compared to you. Why would I even care about a person like you let alone “obsess” about you, use your brain you idiot. 

Woah, not going to bother reading it. Problably insults, bullshit and lies. So no thank you. 

Keep talking about me cnig <3

First of all, my word here has the same value as yours, being a moderator allows me to move threads, organise the use of the forums, and as much as ban someone from the forum if they are breaking the rules repeteadly, which happened rarely.

I have no incidence on what happens ingame, or the decisions of the server's administration. I gave my opinion on this matter, and, I repeat, it has the same value as any of yours so please don't take my word as something else. 

Right now what we know is:  

Emerald has already replied to this matter, and people found responsible have been punished. 

Emerald would take actions if you make a report about something against game rules, and proofs are presented.

Anything extra is just going to blur whatever report or claim is presented, since you're taking the discussion to another level. So for the sake of this thread, if you want to make it personal, talk about it on private message, so we can stay on topic here.

1 person likes this