Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

Magic Crit

15 posts in this topic

Fixed mcrit rate formula.
Reduced mcrit rate bonus from Expert Perception to x1.5 and increased regular crit rate to +30.

What about balancing this nerf by increasing the Expert Power matk by x0.5? [5 + (5 * 0,5) = 7,5 % matk]

Or, Experts Haste cast speed (5-6 %?)

Discuss.

Agreed, Expert Haste is garbage right now. I cant imagine someone talking it for mages. 

giphy.gif

Finally the first QQ thread because Mages don't have 100% mcrit rate anymore

1 person likes this

mc rate is ridiculously low right now

i had like 1/15 on an sps with expert magic crit and valakas

ok it might've been overpowered but now it's so fucked up again

everybody is either leaving or rerolling to archer/dagger xD

Edited by truefame
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, truefame said:

mc rate is ridiculously low right now

i had like 1/15 on an sps with expert magic crit and valakas

ok it might've been overpowered but now it's so fucked up again

everybody is either leaving or rerolling to archer/dagger xD

Get Active WIld Magic Augment and Hero 2h Nuker Weapon and try again

3 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Get Active WIld Magic Augment and Hero 2h Nuker Weapon and try again

By your logic - get hero bow/dagger to be able to do dmg with archer/dagger then, make the same rules in this game. stfu if u can't offer smth constructive.

Edited by l0l

Just now, l0l said:

By your logic - get hero bow/dagger to be able to do dmg with archer/dagger then, make the same rules in this game. stfu if u can't offer smth constructive.

Just now, l0l said:

By your logic - get hero bow/dagger to be able to do dmg, stfu if u can't offer smth constructive.

k, go for active + passive wild magic then, same thing

2 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

k, go for active + passive wild magic then, same thing

invest smth into chance that doesnt gurantee u get that passive on s weap (which is expensive pleasure aswell) while dd only needs 2 rings, not mentioning that valakas costs almost the same as these two.

Play class like summoner which has no way at all to further progress its dmg, then come back to QQ pls

I'm playing tyrant, but that doesn't change the thing, that some classes gets fcked while others not touched at all

you can't expect to even get close to capping out mcrit rate without capping out all items needed for it.

even in retail interlude, u needed valakas, pow, wm, siren dance, wm active + passive or hero weapon to get capped mcrit. and guess what? even ncsoft nerfed that right in the next chronicle because they realized they fucked up.

yes, it can be a tall order to fullfil, but those are the requirements if u wanna go lulz faceroll i crit all the time.

Edited by Asmodin

4 hours ago, truefame said:

ok it might've been overpowered

its a good thing you reported it instead of abusing it.... oh wait. Hi there. Shout out to all the monkeys that flamed me for pointing it out last week.

Edited by hemo

16 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

you can't expect to even get close to capping out mcrit rate without capping out all items needed for it.

even in retail interlude, u needed valakas, pow, wm, siren dance, wm active + passive or hero weapon to get capped mcrit. and guess what? even ncsoft nerfed that right in the next chronicle because they realized they fucked up.

yes, it can be a tall order to fullfil, but those are the requirements if u wanna go lulz faceroll i crit all the time.

With those u would have 100% mcrit on off c6, here u could cap max like 30% (which includes and hero staff with low m.atck) with all those nerfs. Not to mention last seasons at least u could go for casting speed/matck, now u don't have any good alternatives to improve.

u should be happy u had a stupidly op class and managed to farm epics and top wep abusing it, while other people are scrapping for s wep and lvl 79 cuz not mages

Edited by hemo