Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekatario

Launcher issues

9 posts in this topic

So, crash issues have always been present, but after a quick restart, you could go back to playing without problems.

This morning, I encountered problems with the client launch (not just myself, but also many others in my clan), many attempts were made before starting the game normally (and I'm not talking about 2 or 3, but 10-15 times).

Basically when you start playing the game from the L2.exe as usual, the client doesn't start and you have to repeat the operation many times, once in the game, after a couple of events I get  freezed screen 2 times and after client is crashed with this report:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017.10.18 11:06:55
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3193 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (6881)

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMemStack::AllocateNewChunk <- AActor::Tick <- AEmitter::Tick <- ANProjectile::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't change anything in L2 folder or everything else.. so maybe you changed something with the last update?

Same problem here. Havent touch a single thing on l2 files, still exe doesnt run at all this morning.

The problem exist on second laptop aswell.

I have similar issue.The issue i have is since couple of days.When i run client l2 window offen doesnt start.I need try and retry multiple times and it starts.The best chance to open l2 window is running l2.exe 2-3 times at same time,than it might open but its not certain.Its very strange and as OS i use windows 8.1 pro.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

I pulled out the outlet of the router and inserted it again, it was fixed!