Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifym

Missing buff.

10 posts in this topic

After random time on 25 buff slots 1 random buff disapear. Maybe after a critical error/cancel or whatever. Somehow a buff is missing. Havent notice yet the reason. If you can check it would be awesome.

Not a valid bug report.

Its possible you also overbuffed yourself, note that self buffs take slots, including active augments.

36 minutes ago, ifym said:

After random time on 25 buff slots 1 random buff disapear. Maybe after a critical error/cancel or whatever. Somehow a buff is missing. Havent notice yet the reason. If you can check it would be awesome.

I have experienced the same but just a few times and haven't found a rule for it, maybe you can try to check next time if it's an specific buff? Or first or last for example? Try to write down specifics if it happens again so we can check

On 13.10.2017 at 1:07 AM, ifym said:

check if it was really a random buff or resist water/fire/wind buff. Because in the past that happend sometimes due surrender debuff and death

On 10/13/2017 at 2:41 AM, Emerald said:

Not a valid bug report.

Its possible you also overbuffed yourself, note that self buffs take slots, including active augments.

Not a single chance for overbuff. Didnt used self buffs neither any agument.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:44 AM, NOKIA said:

I have experienced the same but just a few times and haven't found a rule for it, maybe you can try to check next time if it's an specific buff? Or first or last for example? Try to write down specifics if it happens again so we can check

It happens in random buffs. I will try to check if by any chance it happens with last or first one.  Mainly after deathmatch vs lots on cancel but i cant confirm it 100%.

3 hours ago, Chevignon said:

check if it was really a random buff or resist water/fire/wind buff. Because in the past that happend sometimes due surrender debuff and death

All the times it was buff. Random one. I know resists get removed for a while if someone surrender you but thats not the case since i dont use any!

So im into instance farming. And boom Bless the body just faded away!
Checked message to see if it was about time or whatever and nothing was written there. like it just gone for no reason while i was draining creeps.

I repeat this time was the btb. Its totally random. Its just me who got this issue with the 25 buff slots?

1 person likes this

my pet sometimes loses bless the body too, its first in the queue... Ir happens after I buff him, and then resummon,  he has no BtB

Any chance it happens after a relog? (only with 25 buff slots)

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Any chance it happens after a relog? (only with 25 buff slots)

no clue to be honest. If i notice anything more specific ill repost

After couple tries its the first buff going full retard mode and disappearing. Either critical errors/cancel/avatar from bps.

I'll try to check avatar.