Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

Summon HP BAR BUGG

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I just had double summon bug, the one wasn't listening me but I could speak to him, he was just following me all the time, but at the start (not shown on a video) I was able to use it and I attacked other players with my 2 summons, except that the first summon (the one was not listening to me ) was not using soul shots, and after a while he would not listen to me too, I was able only to order him once and then the second summon was listening to me, but in the chat I was getting 2 messages that my pet hits enemy, the first one was hitting 250 the second one 500 at the same time Kappa

I will send you videos I managed to make on PM

fuk, the videos are broken coz of foking full screen L2 not recording thing... and they show almost nothing... sad

next bug, my pet died, the HP bar of him didnt dissapear, instead it started to showing different HP/buffs and when I resummoned him, it was flicking, and now it stopped on the broken summon and I cant target my summon through the HP bar... when I double click on my summon it shows stats of non buffed pet, and different HP bar/stats, but when I heal him, it changes into my summon stats

I made video about this... I will send you on PM

okey breakthrough... now I'm 100% sure it is caused by ERASE skill... this bugging shit is caused by this skill...

now I had situation my summon got ERASED, I had message saying it was erased and then I've seen just an animation of my pet resummoning but I did not use any summon skill.... and the HP/BUFF bar was still visible although I had no summon at the moment.. then I summoned my real summon and the bar started flicking/switching... You have all here, now go and fix it pls

yes. it happened again, the same scenario.. my pet was following a target and hitting him, other bishop used erase on my pet.. I got message that it was vanished and I was still be able to see my pet following enemy, then the animation stopped ( but pet was still visible) and I the animation of summoning new pet appeared, ( the pet that animation was stopped dissapeared and appearead in the place of the summoning animation) and PET's HP bar disappeared.

After resummoning my REAL pet, the bar starts flicking and bugshit begins...

If you gonna fix it you owe me fking pizza for this report... This has been here for 10 seasons or foking more @emerald

Check if there's any improvement after this update.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:50 PM, PePeR said:

If you gonna fix it you owe me fking pizza for this report... This has been here for 10 seasons or foking more @emerald

lmfao peper ur a funny dude 

UPDATE: its not fixed yet, my summon got erased and the bar didnt dissapear with him... instead, it started to show different buffs, when summoned my real summon, bar started flicking

Found the bug, you were guessing it half right :D Erase was a part of it, but not what actually caused it.

SO give me info what was causing it... I have to know AFTER so MANY YEARS OF BATTLE Kappa

There is another Bug where the Buffs you see on your Pet switch between your own and your party member's Pet Buffs if someone else with a Summon is in Party

2 hours ago, Asmodin said:

There is another Bug where the Buffs you see on your Pet switch between your own and your party member's Pet Buffs if someone else with a Summon is in Party

It's not your party member's Pet...  and it's not only buffs...

and this thread is excatly about this bug...

Well, i play in party with a friend of mine as summoner alot, and the buffs we see switch between our 2 pets. Might be completely unrelated to this bug though, no idea.

this should not happen anymore.. my summon was erased a couple of times and I did not notice this bug anymore so it should be good  :D