Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sodomo

Gameplay in maps

5 posts in this topic

I can't tell you how many times i see people not doing the map objectives and just running arround randomly chasing a spoiler up a mountain etc, can we do something to motivate people to stay on map objectives and not get confused all the time doing random stuff, like some kind of reward top places in the card or whatever

2 people like this

make maps more wide, and add some monsters

remove drop "materials box'es" from players and add it to monsters

Edited by DENk

2 hours ago, sodomo said:

I can't tell you how many times i see people not doing the map objectives and just running arround randomly chasing a spoiler up a mountain etc, can we do something to motivate people to stay on map objectives and not get confused all the time doing random stuff, like some kind of reward top places in the card or whatever

I don't think anymore rewards gonna help, people already used to simply kill.

There are now rewards in every map for doing the objective, and only yestarday I added more rewards for getting to top 3 in maps and top 1 in mini events, so... that's enough for now.

Just now, Emerald said:

I don't think anymore rewards gonna help, people already used to simply kill.

There are now rewards in every map for doing the objective, and only yestarday I added more rewards for getting to top 3 in maps and top 1 in mini events, so... that's enough for now.

Maybe even a message can help new players, when entering a map message on screen with the objectives and mention the rewards if hit top in the card

Just now, sodomo said:

Maybe even a message can help new players, when entering a map message on screen with the objectives and mention the rewards if hit top in the card

Got it in my todo list.

1 person likes this