Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

Titans-redesign

18 posts in this topic

After the fix titans are weaker.They are weaker than i thought would be with this fix.Previous season i had twice as mutch as power attack.Now i have half of p atk from previous season,with hd+6 i  have 12k p atk with max offense buffs.In a strange way titans were balanced before because this bug allowed me skip some buffs like might and dance of warrior and take 2 extra resists vs mages.After this fix i need take again full offensive buffs and i cant take more than prot divine+el prot,because if i drop them titan become to gimpish.

So before buged p atk from frenzy+damage cap made them balanced.This season with frenzy fixed they have their p.atk cut to half.But damage cap is still same and it feels unbalanced now.To give an example pr has almost half p atk of frenzied titan but they dont have damage cap,they can easily 2 shot a mage or even 1 shot an avadon.Same thing for daggers they can 1 shot avadons 2 shot end game mages and examples can go on with mages magic critical vs newbies and so on.

Btw as offtopic about mages they are stronger than previous seasons and this new expert perception alone is better than the previous x3 cast  and mages are boosted in damage like they really needed :).

1 of solution im thinking is to remove damage cap and if titan needs nerf just nerf their critical power,like archers are.

Edited by Agent

Send me a short video if you playing - you can do that via PM if you wish.

maybe should have tested titan before going full retard on spoiler for 1 week straight. LOL

Edited by JohnnieWalker

17 minutes ago, JohnnieWalker said:

maybe should have tested titan before going full retard on spoiler for 1 week straight. LOL

Maybe u should not post here,u are irrelevant.What retard full spoiler....the only retard here is u.I dont wanna play mage for farm no one can force me all right?I rather play spoiler than mage and people have right to play what they desire.If its mage server in the start this doesnt mean i need role one

Edited by Agent

mages are OP cuz they can afford to play with magnus because of the fighter nerf, p def is useless on them since they litteraly outrun any class and fighter classes are nerfed to the ground so they cant be punished for this style, this makes slow classes useless, thats why gladi/gk/titan/warlord are kinda unplayable esspecialy on open maps.At the beginning i was using pow, but then i switched to magnus cuz i seen how fast other mages are, and it works... i run faster then any fighter. Why isnt magnus removed from the buff list like cat buffs? and why exactly isnt there an increase range certi? i mean its not a trigger skill.

Anyway Builder has to choose, either remove some nerfs  from fighters or add cat buff or remove the magnus buff, already people left in high numbers cuz of the mage fiesta, the maps are in their favor, the farm/exp is in their favor cuz spam aoes, the buff list is in their favor. Dunno exactly woot the staff is thinking...

+1 here, would be great if we get 2 see more titans.
Melee classes are rare nowadays,wich is  due to the high m. crit rate most mages have.

4 hours ago, hemo said:

mages are OP cuz they can afford to play with magnus because of the fighter nerf, p def is useless on them since they litteraly outrun any class and fighter classes are nerfed to the ground so they cant be punished for this style, this makes slow classes useless, thats why gladi/gk/titan/warlord are kinda unplayable esspecialy on open maps.At the beginning i was using pow, but then i switched to magnus cuz i seen how fast other mages are, and it works... i run faster then any fighter. Why isnt magnus removed from the buff list like cat buffs? and why exactly isnt there an increase range certi? i mean its not a trigger skill.

Anyway Builder has to choose, either remove some nerfs  from fighters or add cat buff or remove the magnus buff, already people left in high numbers cuz of the mage fiesta, the maps are in their favor, the farm/exp is in their favor cuz spam aoes, the buff list is in their favor. Dunno exactly woot the staff is thinking...

see, its pretty simple..first of all mages arent faster than all fighters..thats just wrong. Its all a matter of buff choice.

second point is, and ppl already told u, that mages are allways good in the first time and becoming weaker after the fighter classes made some progress.

third...its up to the community to vote for close range maps where mages losing their range advantage. Its not like, that those maps arent there.

fourth...the resist buffs in interlude are the most powerful ones in whole l2 history. Its possible to stack buffs that much, that mages hitting u for 150 dmg without successfully surrender

and fifth and most important point: The staff have the experience about mages from allot interlude seasons and know pretty sure in which way the progress will lead, so this decissions were well made.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

third...its up to the community to vote for close range maps where mages losing their range advantage. Its not like, that those maps arent there.

Yes those maps are there... but what if i told you that 80 fighters can't outvote 1000 mages votes??

34 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

second point is, and ppl already told u, that mages are allways good in the first time and becoming weaker after the fighter classes made some progress.

I swear to jesus that if i here this sentence again ima kill some1, let me tell you a little secret my friend, an archer/ dagger etc will reach "end game" way harder then a mage, basically when they reach this perma spammed sentence "end game" there will be 10 players on the server, so this entire concept of end game is wrong from the begining. It takes like woot a month to reach end game? The server already is starting to get emptier day by day and it hasnt been open for even a week, this is because, and i know its very hard to understand for this community, NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO PLAY MAGES. So when some1 joins and plays 10 days, gets litteraly rapped by every mage, everytime on every event and he looks around and see's that 80% of the server is mage they gonna leave and the server goes to sh!t.

In short terms, there wont be any "end game" if the server dies in 2 weeks, you need to understand that once and for all. But its ok, you will eventually reach "end game" and u can pvp 8 v 8 like last season for 1 month before u learn your lesson.

Edited by hemo

20 minutes ago, sodomo said:

Yes those maps are there... but what if i told you that 80 fighters can't outvote 1000 mages votes??

+++++++

As for your other awesome responses, tell me a map on which a mage doesnt dominate one way or another, by either being range or simply spamming aoe's. The staff is doing woot 4 people on this server ask of them, im pretty sure that if builder will make time and see some events he will change his mind about this entire mage fiesta server. And a mage with magnus runs faster then a fitghter(without dash and zerk) as if some1 would be crazy enough to play fighter +zerk on this server.

Edited by hemo

49 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

I think there are simpler solutions than to wait for full epic fighter before he can make impact on a mages server, what about make self buffs not count as buff slots so we can see also elfs and d.elfs fighters instead of all humans

24 minutes ago, hemo said:

I swear to jesus that if i here this sentence again ima kill some1, let me tell you a little secret my friend, an archer/ dagger etc will reach "end game" way harder then a mage, basically when they reach this perma spammed sentence "end game" there will be 10 players on the server, so this entire concept of end game is wrong from the begining. It takes like woot a month to reach end game? The server already is starting to get emptier day by day and it hasnt been open for even a week, this is because, and i know its very hard to understand for this community, NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO PLAY MAGES. So when some1 joins and plays 10 days, gets litteraly rapped by every mage, everytime on every event and he looks around and see's that 80% of the server is mage they gonna leave and the server goes to sh!t.

In short terms, there wont be any "end game" if the server dies in 2 weeks, you need to understand that once and for all. But its ok, you will eventually reach "end game" and u can pvp 8 v 8 like last season for 1 month before u learn your lesson.

ur argument is invalid, since every interlude season reached endgame and were on for month's.so there is no reason why it should change now.

And when someone joins and gets raped all day long he deserve it, since he wasnt able to increase his own skill to kill/survive. (i dont speak about "non loved" classes like bd/sws)

However i hope i dont see any nerf topic from you when you take 3-4k dmg from archer for the first time.

38 minutes ago, hemo said:

Instead of complaining all day long you can perheps start giving some real input / suggestions.

Pick a class and say how you think it can be improved so it will be balanced with everything else at all times, and not be balanced just for the beginning (because you want all classes playable from day 1) and then way too OP at the end, because apperantly that's what you want.

And no, this is not a topic for such a discussion, so don't continue it here.

10 minutes ago, sodomo said:

I think there are simpler solutions than to wait for full epic fighter before he can make impact on a mages server, what about make self buffs not count as buff slots so we can see also elfs and d.elfs fighters instead of all humans

actually you got a point in there, that there could be some more love for fighters in the beginning, that they can be more challenging for mages and a decrease of their power again after some progress.

But where would you mark the line for a nerf. When you increase the power of fighters in the beginning, you have to nerf it later without any doubts.

And ppl would start to make topics like hemo in any case.

Now with a mage advantage or with the other option, about fighters nerf after some progress.

So its actually better, atleast in my opinion, that ppl are weaker at start and gain power instead of having power and losing it after a while compared to mages u know

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Instead of complaining all day long you can perheps start giving some real input / suggestions.

I did and i didnt get any response. Why isnt magnus removed? cuz it makes mages to powerful seeing how a mages main weakness (its mobility) is inexistent cuz of this buff. Why isnt there a range increase certi, cuz i noticed most of the "not trigger" ones are added, and range increase is not a trigger subskill. I did play interlude back in the day and i dont think mages have the same debuff range as their nukes, im not sure, and even if they do seeing how u customised the entire server this should be implemented cuz its influencing the game in a negative way. Why does a mage +shield and zerk have such a high evasion that archer+bop(guidance)+guidance buff can miss up to 3 shots in a row? Why does a mage crit me for 5k, when i have tatt  +5necklace+tatt ring +5 + maj earrings +5 and BO ring +6 and resist songs along with elemental protection and no zerk and he has an a grade weapon, and yes im talking about sorc/sps.

3 minutes ago, hemo said:

I did and i didnt get any response. Why isnt magnus removed? cuz it makes mages to powerful seeing how a mages main weakness (its mobility) is inexistent cuz of this buff. Why isnt there a range increase certi, cuz i noticed most of the "not trigger" ones are added, and range increase is not a trigger subskill. I did play interlude back in the day and i dont think mages have the same debuff range as their nukes, im not sure, and even if they do seeing how u customised the entire server this should be implemented cuz its influencing the game in a negative way. Why does a mage +shield and zerk have such a high evasion that archer+bop(guidance)+guidance buff can miss up to 3 shots in a row? Why does a mage crit me for 5k, when i have tatt  +5necklace+tatt ring +5 + maj earrings +5 and BO ring +6 and resist songs along with elemental protection and no zerk and he has an a grade weapon, and yes im talking about sorc/sps.

Why would you get a response? do you really think this is how a suggestion is made? where are your photos to base all what you say? how are you so sure your enemies uses the buffs you mentioned? do you really think i'm supposed to remove magnus from buffer just because you came and asked for it? mages who use magnus sacrifice so much other stats.

Did you tried to get Archery skill which increases your range to help you kite? did you know that you can actually see each and every skill cast range in the game instead of coming and asking that here?

And the list of quesitons just goes on and on, again, if you want me to take you seriously, then act seriously, otherwise yeah, you are pretty much talking to yourself.

Now as I mentioned this topic isn't for this discussion, locked.