Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifym

random stuff

10 posts in this topic

1st rewards on pets. like during a fight necro summoning... pet ez life (you shouldnt summon before you go to "out of combat" status?)

2st how is possible on a kill while you do 8k dmg and someone else takes the kill you simple get like 60k xp and nothing else?

3rd solo kills and you get 1 adena with gold digger rebirth??? at least how this thing works?

4th any way to save the commands like .radaroff etc? after exit/critical/restart i need to rewrite them.

5th as mentioned before. lvl 79 and on solo kills you make like 0.01-0.02% again hows those stuff works?

6th if i delete my sub ill still got my rebirt skills even if all other classes are 76?

7th i know ive seen it somewhere around the forum but is there any chance you ll do something for this attack/animation stuck thing? its really annoying.

I had no clue where exact to post it. Cuz its something between questions and suggestions. thnx in advance.

36 minutes ago, ifym said:

2st how is possible on a kill while you do 8k dmg and someone else takes the kill you simple get like 60k xp and nothing else?

do u play a range class? I had this problem when i was playing archer i was hitting and running back and when the target died i didnt get any adena prolly of the range, cuz archers on ovc are treated like they are some sort of bubonic plague pacients during the dark ages., also the same problem with daggers sometimes when u hit high dmg/lethals etc you dont get adena. As if these classes dont suffer enough cuz of their nerfs..

36 minutes ago, ifym said:

5th as mentioned before. lvl 79 and on solo kills you make like 0.01-0.02% again hows those stuff works?

because players are like mobs, if u kill a low lvl player u get low exp, however if a low lvl player kills u he gets more exp.

Edited by hemo

If you want raddaroff and etc make a macro and simply press it when you log its just 1 min to make the macro

it would be useful to have those macros built on the character when created, setted them up in the skillbar aswell so newbies wont miss them (just like the toggles), commands are really useful and not everybody knows them

1st not sure what you're asking, every summoner class can summon out of combat here, what they cant do is unsummon when in combat (and now necros aren't able to hit or drain their summon)

2nd sometimes the damage you deal becomes irrelevant because the target is healed, might be the case? Other explanation might be you were being hitted at the time you dealt damage, so the system will reward the healer for keeping you alive while you were hitting, rather than you for dealing the damage

3rd a kill can be done with little damage, if you mean a full cp hp kill i have no idea 

4th macro

5th lv 79 to 80 requires way more exp than the other ones (at least 4 times more) so you will be receiving little % of your bar

6th i was wrong in this one /edited read emeralds reply

7th that's something that started this season afaik, so I hope emerald finds out what triggered that behaviour and correct it, the man always does his job so be patient and let's hope for the best

after reading first paragraph, I can tell this is bullshit thread...  guy must be playing this season first time or he is random with no knowledge about how L2 suppose to work

Mby its his first time who knows but instead of saying your stupid thing try to help him

its my 2nd season. Thats not the point and maybe he is right for asking about pet rewards but summoning while fighting and insta transfer pain is freaking awesome...

About the rest of answers which are a alot.

Macros are great idea and allready applied but couple days ago the command changes were saved. thats why i was wondering.

As a sph most of the case were against solo people totally into range (less than 700) with damage from 1000 to 1500-2000. And most of the times if no adena as reward only 1 adena.

On the other side on mini event if you solo someone no matter what class gear etc you get 9-10 adena 100% (i repeat gold diger skill). Mainly i play solo so healers were not included.

At the end about the big issue with target/stack this thing was a problem last season aswell. I've notice that if you spam the F key (attack-skill or whatever) your char gonna stack 100%. The only solution ive found to work sometimes is just click F once and after a while repeat. But still...

35 minutes ago, PePeR said:

after reading first paragraph, I can tell this is bullshit thread...  guy must be playing this season first time or he is random with no knowledge about how L2 suppose to work

yeah but his heart is in the right place, he posted on the right section, not blaming everyone for his faults and he even says thanks and all that

dont be too hard on him, there's a lot of new info for the newcomers on this server and it's hard to grasp it all just by reading it, experience is best but you need a lot of playtime to be able to understand it fully

1st rewards on pets. like during a fight necro summoning... pet ez life (you shouldnt summon before you go to "out of combat" status?)

Yes that's possible.

Without any additional info there's nothing I can say about that.

3rd solo kills and you get 1 adena with gold digger rebirth??? at least how this thing works?

How are you so sure it was a solo kill? target being alone doesn't mean nobody else hit it before.

4th any way to save the commands like .radaroff etc? after exit/critical/restart i need to rewrite them.

They're supposed to be saved, maybe I messed something up after last update, so it will be checked.

As someone mentioned, it works like mobs, killing lower level players result in lower exp gained.

6th if i delete my sub ill still got my rebirt skills even if all other classes are 76?

No.

7th i know ive seen it somewhere around the forum but is there any chance you ll do something for this attack/animation stuck thing? its really annoying.

There were plenty, you'll have to explain which one you mean - and if you find the topic you will probably find my response regarding it aswell.

All in all this is definitly not a suggestion topic, moved to general discussion.

2 more things worth mentioning:
Party disappearing on events such as russian roulette, lucky chests and so on.
When PT leader getts c.error or leaves the game the pt leader is not transferred instead it disappears once again(not sure if thats just interlude thing).