Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZooM

Overlord pvp

22 posts in this topic

Can you make something so domi could take some little pvp for achievment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZooM said:

Can you make something so domi could take some little pvp for achievment?

domi can make more pvp than sws and you don't see them getting pvp for singing

you have a non elemental magic attack, and arcane power at lv 78, try buffing and dyeing offensively and you will see you can be so scary.... you have a lot of weapons both magic and physical. Look into bts meditation and clarity aswell since you'll probably have mana issues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

domi can make more pvp than sws and you don't see them getting pvp for singing

you have a non elemental magic attack, and arcane power at lv 78, try buffing and dyeing offensively and you will see you can be so scary.... you have a lot of weapons both magic and physical. Look into bts meditation and clarity aswell since you'll probably have mana issues 

just two words... use brain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PePeR said:

just two words... use brain

Why you say so peper? I played it one season and it was mad farmer with B gear as clan support, but with nice equipment is actually crazy how much damage you can deal since you have a non elemental attack, and soulguard and 80% drain on top of your CP heals give you a lot of tankyness. Nowadays you even have the gods machina to get all your skills ++++. Don't even get me started on lv 78 seal. Also nobody wants to hit the orc mage everyone knows about that one :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said to him use brain cause he can be very good if he knows how to play it... I myself been raping WC long time ago on Low servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been testing for some days this class using my brain PePeR.. there is no way an OL can make proper pvp/map.. max 2 kills to 4.. Why would a BP can make pvp and an OL not?!(seeing more BP on killing spree than DDs :)) ) He can have 20ass > 1 pvp.. So, Emerald, can you test it so you can see what i'm talking about? I have AM+14 and there is no way i can pvp :)). Waiting for your response. cya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZooM said:

I've been testing for some days this class using my brain PePeR.. there is no way an OL can make proper pvp/map.. max 2 kills to 4.. Why would a BP can make pvp and an OL not?!(seeing more BP on killing spree than DDs :)) ) He can have 20ass > 1 pvp.. So, Emerald, can you test it so you can see what i'm talking about? I have AM+14 and there is no way i can pvp :)). Waiting for your response. cya

i have +20 skills and bla bla bla bla and still my backstab hits like if i was 40lvl dagger. welcome to the nerfland my brotha. together we shall spread nerf worldwide until everyone hits 1 damage to each other xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Focus, Baium & AQ and you hit backstab for 1k on dc robe mages ... seems legit. Anyway, the top spoiler of the server told us they do insane damage, so everything must be ok.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Redman said:

Focus, Baium & AQ and you hit backstab for 1k on dc robe mages ... seems legit. Anyway, the top spoiler of the server told us they do insane damage, so everything must be ok.  

When u will stop cry and act like a victim u fukin imbecile.Ask top daggers how much they deal,do u have top gear to speak about their damage?Cause i get 2-3 k frontstabs on my titan/archer,they deal so low damage that i cant even have time to frenzy zealot offen if im caught off guard just by a single one while he stab me in the face,poor daggers have so little damage ::).

Thats why i see dagger zerg and many rerolled daggers because they are weak.Pm prinny and ask about his damage stop spreading your bulsh1ts.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Agent said:

When u will stop cry and act like a victim u fukin imbecile.Ask top daggers how much they deal,do u have top gear to speak about their damage?Cause i get 2-3 k frontstabs on my titan/archer,they deal so low damage that i cant even have time to frenzy zealot offen if im caught off guard just by a single one while he stab me in the face,poor daggers have so little damage ::).

Thats why i see dagger zerg and many rerolled daggers because they are weak.Pm prinny and ask about his damage stop spreading your bulsh1ts.

Why would i need to ask some random daggers who are below my level ? I have eyes and i have the experience playing that class, unlike you, random spoiler. Do i have top gear on dagger :D , wut ?
I know that shit comes from your mouth when you speak or think about me, but you can try with Juls or Pony, ask them if everything is ok with daggers damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redman said:

Why would i need to ask some random daggers who are below my level ? I have eyes and i have the experience playing that class, unlike you, random spoiler. Do i have top gear on dagger :D , wut ?
I know that shit comes from your mouth when you speak or think about me, but you can try with Juls or Pony, ask them if everything is ok with daggers damage.

Stfu scammer and go suk a d1k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever heard of skill crit ? Geeez, that random spoiler is such a clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea that was prolly qa baium with vicious stance +20 focus death hitting on u running (no side lethal) that crited and a 1.6k backstab. The problem is not lethal dmg that is now fixed, the problem is backstab hitting less or same as deadly blow which is ridiculous

Edited by Lesley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

full stacked hitting 1.6k with FD is also ridiculous

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im also stacked with draco+6,ok offensive buffs but mages should take more than that considering they play with magnus they use robes i use s grade light and i use cov.I honestly think  daggers are more close than ever how daggers should be.And btw archer damage with db +14 is under 2k vs stacked daggers, damage wich i take from face from a dagger if he skill crits and he use b/a grade dagger +0.To me daggers are not weak at all.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lesley said:

yea that was prolly qa baium with vicious stance +20 focus death hitting on u running (no side lethal) that crited and a 1.6k backstab. The problem is not lethal dmg that is now fixed, the problem is backstab hitting less or same as deadly blow which is ridiculous

Just tested damage from all 3 main stabs and its same as before,nothing has changed beside the new focus power/death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Dmg is the same", "nothing is changed", yet there is a change because of the new focus formula xD. Do you ever think for a second before you write some dumb sh1t ? Dude, you are so lame. Why do you ever bother to "test" something and to reply, especially on dagger matters when you are so full of sh1t and lack the basic knowledge. You got so embarrassed about daggers in a that previous topic that you asked Chaks to continue the conversation in PM :D. Just keep chasing other randoms at Epic events to spoil them and be quiet, because every time you open your mouth about something, only shit comes from it.

Lesley, it was even funnier when i got back from my vacation and i bought Baium firstly, it was like 600 dmg backstab on daggers,  900-1.1k dmg on dc robe mages :D.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redman said:

"Dmg is the same", "nothing is changed", yet there is a change because of the new focus formula xD. Do you ever think for a second before you write some dumb sh1t ? Dude, you are so lame. Why do you ever bother to "test" something and to reply, especially on dagger matters when you are so full of sh1t and lack the basic knowledge. You got so embarrassed about daggers in a that previous topic that you asked Chaks to continue the conversation in PM :D. Just keep chasing other randoms at Epic events to spoil them and be quiet, because every time you open your mouth about something, only shit comes from it.

Lesley, it was even funnier when i got back from my vacation and i bought Baium firstly, it was like 600 dmg backstab on daggers,  900-1.1k dmg on dc robe mages :D.
 

Where is your proofs with 1100 damage on dc mages?And u speak im full of sh1t dude please.You behave here in forums like a full mode retard,u dont need show proofs because we should trust on your word.A word wich means sh1t u are a gipsy retard and i would not expect nothing to be true out of your mouth unless 100% proven.

Anyway its unpleasant for me to make conversation with someone that behave like a gipsy so fuk you gipsy scammer and dont ever speak again with me,you will be fully ignored from now on by me.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said that the last time, yet you continued with your butthurtness. I told you that u lack the knowledge of the dagger class, or any class at all, just spam your spoil on epic events and be quiet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0