Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZooM

Overlord pvp

6 posts in this topic

Can you make something so domi could take some little pvp for achievment?

3 hours ago, ZooM said:

Can you make something so domi could take some little pvp for achievment?

domi can make more pvp than sws and you don't see them getting pvp for singing

you have a non elemental magic attack, and arcane power at lv 78, try buffing and dyeing offensively and you will see you can be so scary.... you have a lot of weapons both magic and physical. Look into bts meditation and clarity aswell since you'll probably have mana issues 

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

domi can make more pvp than sws and you don't see them getting pvp for singing

you have a non elemental magic attack, and arcane power at lv 78, try buffing and dyeing offensively and you will see you can be so scary.... you have a lot of weapons both magic and physical. Look into bts meditation and clarity aswell since you'll probably have mana issues 

just two words... use brain

32 minutes ago, PePeR said:

just two words... use brain

Why you say so peper? I played it one season and it was mad farmer with B gear as clan support, but with nice equipment is actually crazy how much damage you can deal since you have a non elemental attack, and soulguard and 80% drain on top of your CP heals give you a lot of tankyness. Nowadays you even have the gods machina to get all your skills ++++. Don't even get me started on lv 78 seal. Also nobody wants to hit the orc mage everyone knows about that one :D 

I said to him use brain cause he can be very good if he knows how to play it... I myself been raping WC long time ago on Low servers