Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

necro's pet

26 posts in this topic

i dont understand why u did such a change....why i cant hit my pet? this is a big nerf for me.
necro is useless without that little things,because everyone has dark resist and he can count on only on hit pet,so as in previous 30 seasons were i was able to hit my pet you should change it back on that,because really its a huge nerf for necro this fact. I wont stop making topics about that until you will change it back

Lucy shut the fuck up. I was the top necro last season with over 8k kills farmed in two weeks. You’re making a big deal out of nothing, so what you can’t kill your summon? It’s not a big deal, quit being a little whiny girl that doesn’t get his way on something. 

Necros are fine the way they are. If they were so shit, one of the top three bikers himatori wouldn’t be a necropsy hitting people for 3-4K. So get of here with your complaints about a biker class you just want buffed because you’re playing it. 

Lmao b grade killer crying about necro pet made my day hahaha. it's more fun to check forum than game.

Edited by Abc*
1 person likes this

+1 you removed the one thing that made necros playable late game.

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

Lucy shut the fuck up. I was the top necro last season with over 8k kills farmed in two weeks. You’re making a big deal out of nothing, so what you can’t kill your summon? It’s not a big deal, quit being a little whiny girl that doesn’t get his way on something. 

Necros are fine the way they are. If they were so shit, one of the top three bikers himatori wouldn’t be a necropsy hitting people for 3-4K. So get of here with your complaints about a biker class you just want buffed because you’re playing it. 

stfu u fckin random,u will talk to me about necro in l2ovc? gtfo

3 minutes ago, redzerg2 said:

+1 you removed the one thing that made necros playable late game.

its just big NERF against necro considering all other mages...its just unfair

Not a necro player myself, but i love seeing some diversity among the mage classes.
Indeed its a big nerf which is not needed.

I agree with Luffy late game necro 's dmg is so low with all these resists and debuffs rarely land . If something made this class playable was that he could last a little more cause of transfer pain -  his pet.   The first nerf was that his pet couldnt take buffs here in l2ovc and now the next nerf is that you cant hit your pet which means that you are stuck with a low hp pet -> resulting to make transfer pain useless. 

Another class nerfed so one step closer and sooner to Archer / Dagger server. 

Imo l2ovc interlude needs more choices at class playing. Cause all the seasons have the same way of progressing. First days its mages, archers , duelists ,bishops  farming for -> archer/dagger/bp classes at the end.

Ps : correct me if i am wrong didnt play the last 2-3 seasons.

Edited by BestPlayer

Hey puffy this random nexro fucked you and you couldn’t take hero at all last season. 

It was nice change cause you could have a pet all time.so now heal it or wait someone to kill it

seriously emerald you should make it able to hit my pet again...

8 hours ago, Luffy said:

seriously emerald you should make it able to hit my pet again...

you can always hire a guy in enemy team who will run with you and hit your pet XDDDDDDD

I think u can do that, you're the best

1 person likes this

if thats the case, emerald should make it where you cannot summon a pet unless the necro is out of combat.

29 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

if thats the case, emerald should make it where you cannot summon a pet unless the necro is out of combat.

next retard xD

3 hours ago, PePeR said:

you can always hire a guy in enemy team who will run with you and hit your pet XDDDDDDD

I think u can do that, you're the best

I loled hard

2 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

maybe emerald should cut your fingers cuz u are writing BULLSH!TS.
GTFO now retard

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

maybe emerald should cut your fingers cuz u are writing BULLSH!TS.
GTFO now retard

youre in denial. I played necro all last season and was the best necro by far in the season, and made you emo quit. dont forget that. Necros are fine the way they are, you just want them to be more OP. the fact that I could summon a summon 2-3 times during a fight with silence and doom landing without downtime seemed very OP. If you want this kill your own summon to go through, might as well put a restriction on summoning a summon 2-3 times in a fight to balance it out you faggot.

Edited by Scaretactic

11 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

youre in denial. I played necro all last season and was the best necro by far in the season, and made you emo quit. dont forget that. Necros are fine the way they are, you just want them to be more OP. the fact that I could summon a summon 2-3 times during a fight with silence and doom landing without downtime seemed very OP. If you want this kill your own summon to go through, might as well put a restriction on summoning a summon 2-3 times in a fight to balance it out you faggot.

you are abc's friend? because you are dreaming like him. also remind me again who the fck  you are? fckin random piece of shit.

PS: EMERALD BRING BACK THAT ACTION!

cnig69, i fuk you all last season took necro hero and now fuk you again, quit QQing.