Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuBeR

Scammed

5 posts in this topic

My friend made a trade with a player name Aquireni my friend gave him 15k adena and he would give him a tezza necklace. The trade window was ok my friend put the adena and the other guy put tezza necklace. when both confirm my friend lost the adena and he didnt took the necklace. Does anyone know how did this happen? When he messaged Emerald he said to him players responsibility. My friends name is Risk1 i introduced him to the server which i highly recommend to people i know but this is bad and the response is worse its a same to loose good quality active players like Risk1 any opinions on the topic ?

Well I guess he took the...ehm.. risk o.O  

Just kidding, I hope his problem gets solved and if the scam was intended, the other played should be punished

1 person likes this

xaxaxax nice one :P i really hope emerald find a solution we all are grown ups here i am 27 my friend is 25 we have jobs and responsibilities like most of people here i dont lie really. we play here for fun in our limited free time its a same to lose active people because he is gonna quit :/ he palyed a lot hours for that money

how is it possible that he put necklace into trade and he didnt receive it? it's not possible.. he must have given him adena for free or there is another explanation..