Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jizzinmypants

buffs

11 posts in this topic

why no cat/pony buffs been added so its gonna be more balanced? atm archers are nerf on range,dmg,crit rate. thatass why every1 is playing nuker  

Whats the deal with archers? Why do you think it's unbalanced? Is this another topic from someone without epics trying to do 6k damage on a target with a shield and 2500 pdef?

Do you have any epics that increase accuracy or crit power? Any expert skills that increase accuracy, critical rate, patk?

You should post your thread in the Suggestions board, I recommend you to read the balance changes since range, damage and crit rate have not been modified for archers

* Reduced human/dark elf archer critical damage by 15%.
* Reduced elf archer critical damage by 10%.

If you need help setting up your character send me a PM showing your character's alt T and inventory to get an idea of your possibilities and I'll try to help you out

JIZZED, you were already QQing on global today, can u please go jerk off somewhere else ??

2 hours ago, Jizzinmypants said:

u think is ok to miss robe users as HE ? or doing 2k crit on dc with bow+7?

Hawkeye is the archer with least accuracy, that's why you have a buff to help you with that.. and about the damage, AFAIK you could have no epics. Given that you're buffed correctly, and the other player is on dc +4/3/3/3, cov and berserker, no clan skills no expert pdef, yes, the damage seems normal.