Velniukstis

Expert Summon Empower

10 posts in this topic

Hi, so I reached lvl 77 as Elemental summoner and learned that new skill. Pretty cool, but noticed 1 thing. As Elf summoner I need M.Atk aswell on my summon. So I would like to ask for 50% M.Atk boost aswell from this buff, because I need to remove my Empower from pet to get a buff slot for this Expert summon empower. Also would be fine if buff slot books worked on summons aswell. Thanks and I hope u will think about my suggestion.

It is intended not to give M.Atk. (AoE ftw I know - it is already OP enough without anymore M.atk boost).

Other things you mentioned are intended.

Alright, then extra buff slots must be added for some extra resists/stats.

1 hour ago, Velniukstis said:

Alright, then extra buff slots must be added for some extra resists/stats.

THey needn't to be added, you have enough of space for summon already... I play summoner aswell

If you play a human/dark elf summoner, yes you don't need more slots. But if u play Elemental summoner, your summon needs Empower+mystic+acumen to be able to make 100-200dmg with aoe spell. Without those buffs its just too long to cast and it makes like 50-100 dmg

if u want to have hybrid u have to sacrifice some of it, you can't have everything

8 hours ago, Velniukstis said:

Also would be fine if buff slot books worked on summons aswell. Thanks and I hope u will think about my suggestion.

I think its a pretty good idea to give some handicap for summoners...Most of them playing solo and hunting b grade mages with zerk/magnus combo,cant do much vs others cuz they deal like 1-2k dmg with auto atks and 100-300 dmg with skills (with merrow,magnus is a joke ). Just wanna see more summoners in events,instead of mages daggers and archers. If +1 buffslot helps a little bit..

do you know why WE hunt mages?? because everyone is playing mages, hahahaha...

nice logic my friend.. 

1 person likes this

No, we hunt mages and archers with c-b grade armors because they are the weakest ones. Anyway, I need Emerald to answer, why nerf 3rd class pets? For instance, Magnus unicorn. There is a topic about damage difference between 2nd class pet and 3rd class pet. Magnus has 2k more patk, but deals way less damage (about 40-50% less damage on critical attack than merrow unicorn). Why you need to level up then on summoner if the main Pet which suppose to give u more kill power is made totally piece of shit. Magnus unicorn skill tidal wave, which is also completely nerfed with full M.Atk boosts deal 200 damage to people. So u sacrifice 2-3 buff slots for M.Atk and u get nothing for it. I really don't want to reroll to mage, the last option is just to quit server, because whats the point of playing mage when everyone is mage :D Good luck

41 minutes ago, Velniukstis said:

No, we hunt mages and archers with c-b grade armors because they are the weakest ones. Anyway, I need Emerald to answer, why nerf 3rd class pets? For instance, Magnus unicorn. There is a topic about damage difference between 2nd class pet and 3rd class pet. Magnus has 2k more patk, but deals way less damage (about 40-50% less damage on critical attack than merrow unicorn). Why you need to level up then on summoner if the main Pet which suppose to give u more kill power is made totally piece of shit. Magnus unicorn skill tidal wave, which is also completely nerfed with full M.Atk boosts deal 200 damage to people. So u sacrifice 2-3 buff slots for M.Atk and u get nothing for it. I really don't want to reroll to mage, the last option is just to quit server, because whats the point of playing mage when everyone is mage :D Good luck

remove his post pls... he is gonna trash every topic about it...