Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Summon Dmg Comparison (Magnus Vs Merrow)

27 posts in this topic

So i would like to report this.. because i'm dissapointed after a lot of farming just waiting to reach Lvl 79 to finally get the most powerfull summon.. i found out that Magnus hits lower than Merrow (2nd Class Pony) even though Magnus Has almost 2k more P Atk. I will leave u 2 Screenshot's to show u.. what i mean.Shot00009.jpgShot00010.jpg

1 person likes this

After some investigation I found out that this is intended.

Your damage will be lower in PvP using Magnus rather than Merrow, ask NCSoft why they made it that way (Magnus will do 10% less damage than Merrow - but it might feel less as magnus got more p.atk.).

Yeah Emerald sure this is So normal than in every other SV Elemental Summoners Choose to pvp with Magnus Cause they want to handicap themselves, and not because Magnus obviously do more dmg, i mean its a  3rd Class Skill (79) but  to you the logic its that Merrow should hit More.

This is a  PvP server and you think this is normal? ok :3

And by that we come to the discussion if ovc should follow retail like terms and try to set the balance by shadowing retail or develop its own balance

Cant wait to see when ppl start to gear UP, how much Dmg Merrow will do :3

Dude, I've been playing summoner atleast 5 seasons here and I can tell you I have never played PONY, I played Warlock mostly, and everything related to DMG was fine... so I have no idea why u complain about playing 

here you have a proof that summon is weak...

http://postimg.org/image/mzvql9697/

here is another one

http://postimg.org/image/m3vbleeaz/

So yeah.. he needs a boost I think Kappa

And i Ask u what's the point of Having that much P atk ( Btw that's obviously not interlude) if the 2nd class One having 2k less hits more to ppl in pvp, BTW Are u LVL 79 yet? you are phantom summoner just wait till u get Spectral Master u will be dissapointed too :3

even if I will be dissapointed I'm not gonna QQ on forum about it like fking loser

Reporting an obvious bug is QQ to a  5 season "Summoner", *Sigh* this wannabe summoners...this will  be my last response to u.

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

Your damage will be lower in PvP using Magnus rather than Merrow, ask NCSoft why they made it that way (Magnus will do 10% less damage than Merrow - but it might feel less as magnus got more p.atk.).

Well I got to say, that it shouldn't be like that. You level up to finally learn this new strong pet and then u realize, that even with more Patk it hits less than the weaker pet. There is no logic. Also, with full M.Atk boosts on Magnus unicorn (5,2k matk) with AOE tidal wave u hit for 200 damage to enemy. With Merrow unicorn (2nd class) full matk buffs u would hit more, about 200-300. Where is logic? there is no point of having that 3rd class pet.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

Where exactly you made your investigation ?? The same thing happened last season and people complained about it. There was a topic even before the server starts about it and as it seems you did not fix anything.How it is even possible a 3d class skill/pet doing less damage. It's like Vortex doing less damage than regular skills. You will blame NCSoft about that too? And i wonder why everyone's playing with magnus if merrow is OP as you say. You should really care more about your community and the players that support your server. 

dude, go play game and stop qqing on forum

9 hours ago, PePeR said:

dude, go play game and stop qqing on forum

Who the fook are you , you forum freak? Emeralds Rat/b1tch? mind your own business you prick

dude, you're fuckign loser coming to the forum QQIng about thing that is normal... 

I am playing summoner, I dont cry and I won't coz I know summoners are OP comparing to previous seasons... so stfu and play you fucking mongoloid

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

dude, you're fuckign loser coming to the forum QQIng about thing that is normal... 

I am playing summoner, I dont cry and I won't coz I know summoners are OP comparing to previous seasons... so stfu and play you fucking mongoloid

Where u find summoner OP when 3rd class pet is useless? Yes from 77lvl summoner is strong on 1v1 against mages and fighters with B grades, otherwise its crap. Elemental summoners are supposed to AOE with Magnus unicorn, but now its just another useless pet like seraphim. In every chronicle, in every server Magnus unicorns AOE skill is dealing great damage to monsters/people - everyone. I don't think why it should be other way. Its hard to exp and get kills with summoner, u finally reach the required level to get the pet u waited, u think u will finally get some more pvps in fights, and u see that ur magnus unicorn Tidal wave makes 200 damage to people. LMAO

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

Obviously you don't know shit about summoners. Fuck outta here rat. Snitches are worse than bitches.

ye, I'm outta here, no point disgusing closed thread

On 10/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Kat said:

So i would like to report this.. because i'm dissapointed after a lot of farming just waiting to reach Lvl 79 to finally get the most powerfull summon.. i found out that Magnus hits lower than Merrow (2nd Class Pony) even though Magnus Has almost 2k more P Atk.

There's a possible bug in Magnus, but it's impossible to prove here.

Merrow's Hydro Screw in Gracia 1&2, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue, High Five is always 65 power (here).

Magnus' Tidal Wave in Gracia 1&2, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue is 250 power (here).

Magnus' Tidal Wave in High Five is 228 power + elemental bonus (here).

As you see, on official server Gracia+ chronicles, due to power difference Magnus nukes about 3 times stronger than Merrow.

That's why NCSOFT gives Magnus 30% PvP damage penalty.

On OvC server Magnus' nuke power is around the same as Merrow's nuke power.

That's why you seen some nonsense that Magnus nukes even weaker that Merrow.

But again, it's impossible to prove here that Magnus' Tidal Wave power has never changed since Interlude.

I remember testing in GF magnus unicorn hiting mobs in hotspings for 5k dmg nuke while merrow hit only arround 1.5k but thats GF, dont know on interlude how it works

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

There's a possible bug in Magnus, but it's impossible to prove here.

Merrow's Hydro Screw in Gracia 1&2, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue, High Five is always 65 power (here).

Magnus' Tidal Wave in Gracia 1&2, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue is 250 power (here).

Magnus' Tidal Wave in High Five is 228 power + elemental bonus (here).

As you see, on official server Gracia+ chronicles, due to power difference Magnus nukes about 3 times stronger than Merrow.

That's why NCSOFT gives Magnus 30% PvP damage penalty.

On OvC server Magnus' nuke power is around the same as Merrow's nuke power.

That's why you seen some nonsense that Magnus nukes even weaker that Merrow.

But again, it's impossible to prove here that Magnus' Tidal Wave power has never changed since Interlude.

I mean.. that could possible prove the dmg of Tidal Wave Vs Hydro Screw although we are not in Gracia+ Chronicles but that's beside the point.

What i really want to know is what about the normal hits how its possible than magnus has almost 2k more P atk than merrow and its hitting lower or sometimes the same Dmg with normal/Crt hits.

25 minutes ago, Kat said:

I mean.. that could possible prove the dmg of Tidal Wave Vs Hydro Screw although we are not in Gracia+ Chronicles but that's beside the point.

What i really want to know is what about the normal hits how its possible than magnus has almost 2k more P atk than merrow and its hitting lower or sometimes the same Dmg with normal/Crt hits.

The PvP penalty skill exists since Interlude and maybe even earlier - so yes we are not in Gracia but its still there.

And this penalty is applied to both skills and normal hits, that's why.

Your unicorn will be much stronger in PvE, but not in PvP - and NCsoft probably had a reason to do that.

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The PvP penalty skill exists since Interlude and maybe even earlier - so yes we are not in Gracia but its still there.

And this penalty is applied to both skills and normal hits, that's why.

Your unicorn will be much stronger in PvE, but not in PvP - and NCsoft probably had a reason to do that.

Yeah emerald and that sure is the reason why in everyother server (Elemental Masters,Spectral Masters and Arcane Lords) Use their 3rd class summons instead of the 2nd Class in PvP and Oly, they just feel bad for their opponents and handicap theirselves...

Dissapointing Answer Once again

You can be disappointed as much as you want - that won't change the facts that the skill exists and its used unless you somehow prove otherwise.

P.S. you know magnus has many other stats than only the p.atk and m.atk you complain about, pretty much all his other stats are better than Merrow's ones, so yes, there is still a reason to use it.

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You can be disappointed as much as you want - that won't change the facts that the skill exists and its used unless you somehow prove otherwise.

P.S. you know magnus has many other stats than only the p.atk and m.atk you complain about, pretty much all his other stats are better than Merrow's ones, so yes, there is still a reason to use it.

Lets See it has 2k more Hp/ 100 more P def/ 100 More M def/ 2 More accuraccy and Eva , Yeap that would totally make reaching 79 worth it and will totally help me killing enemy easier.. PLEASE even the first 2 summons Mirage and Boxer Reach 17k hp instead of 15 like magnus and guess what i'm sure they dont have that phantom pvp penalty that u say magnus have.

Still looking for a  purpose to use Magnus in this SV :3